Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
u6d5v.jpg

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School
Ran by Kevin Nash

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Morning)

When Kevin got to the gym he parked his car then made his way inside, when he got inside a smile came across his face. The boys kept the place just like he had left it clean and organized everything was in it's place. He walked into the locker room and got his gear on then made his way over to one of the benches and began to stretch. After he finished stretching and loosening his muscles up he did a short workout with the weights then ran on one of the treadmills for a little bit. After he finished up his workout he made his way over to the ring to make sure everything was in tact for when Jasper and Ethan got there.

Posting as julia
(Friday morning June 6th 2014)
Julia walked into the gym and saw Kevin Nash. She walked over to him saying "hey what brings you here ". She was trying to be friendly. She also wanted to get to know him more.

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin looked over when he heard the door open and seen the girl who was with Jade and everyone else the night before. "I own this place kiddo, came back to keep an eye on my boys" ,Kevin stated simply as he made a few adjustments to the ring. "What brings you here? You gonna work out or what? Fearless and Kid Sadystyk should be here soon and I'm gonna be pretty busy with them so I won't charge you for a membership today consider it a gift from me for the grand reopening".

posting as julia
"Yea I came to work relieve some stress and sense you brought up Jasper and Ethernet there is a picture of us together with jade danceing that I fear is going to cause problems with my dad and my causion rayon walker so how much is membership its the least I can do for the trouble I caused". Julia looked really sad all she wanted was to make friends.

23kemc3.jpg

"Oh so you're not allowed to have fun I take it or are you just not allowed to have fun with the guy that beat the piss out of your cousin" ,Kevin said jokingly. "Like I said thought today's free of charge it's the least I can do seeing as my boys can get scary when they train". It was true the guys liked to yell and get a bit aggressive, it built adrenaline and helped them to relieve stress if they have any.

Posting as julia
Julia give him a small smile and said"no my father says they are jerks and not to hang with them cause my father is very over protictive of me around any guys even you". She then felt her phone beep as she got a text from her dad asking where she was so she text him back the gym.

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin let out a laugh, "Your daddy don't know me kiddo and he don't want to Ryan on the other hand can go fuck himself" ,he stated very blatantly. "That little fucker told me he didn't need my training and you know what I'm glad that one of MY trainees kicked the piss out of him even if it wasn't in the best of places".

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Julia, Kevin Nash, Anyone

Ryan was still furious and when he had heard his cousin Julia was at the gym that was owned by Fearless and Ethan's trainer Kevin Nash he immediately made his way over there. When he got there he burst through the door and made a beeline toward Julia, he didn't even notice that Kevin was there in fact he didn't even know the man was in town. "You what the fuck were you doing with those two last night"? Ryan demanded an answer. "You're supposed to be on our side you know your fucking family". Kevin stayed in the shadows not making his presence known to Ryan yet, if the young man got too mean then he would step forward and give him a piece of his mind.

Posting as julia
"You did not hear this from me but I don't like my cousion Ryan and I hate how he always in my bisness". She just got done speaking when the doors open to the gym again and there stood her father along with her cousion.

Paul looked at Kevin Nash saying nothing but instead turned to his daughter saying "julia how dare you go out drinking with men who could've taken your virginity from you easily".
Julia stood there staring at her feet.

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin continued to listen to the men talk to Julia, he could understand where Paul was coming from seeing as Julia was his daughter but Ryan was just plain rude to the young woman. "Ryan if you use that language towards her again in my gym we're gonna have it out you need to watch your mouth when speaking to a lady" ,Kevin stated. He then looked at Paul, "Listen the guys she was out with last night are two of the most respectful boys I know and they wouldn't touch Julia in any inappropriate way trust me I've known them for years".

2ahzme9.jpg

Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades

Ryan looked over at Nash and seeing as Paul was there with him he felt safe, a smirk came across his face and he sighed, "Did anyone ask you Nash....I didn't think so....I suggest you just stay out of this seeing it's none of your fucking business, this is between me, my uncle, and my cousin so piss off" ,Ryan stated in a nasty tone. He then looked at Julia, "Regardless of what this idiot may think of 'his boys' those guys you were hanging out with are nothing but scumbags and that girl Jade is just as bad as any of them". Ryan then looked at Paul, "Uncle Paul you know I would never lie to you and I am telling the truth when I say that Julia isn't safe around those barbarians I don't even think she should be in this gym right now with this poor excuse for a trainer" ,Ryan looked at Kevin and gave him a look of disgust then he looked back at his cousin and her father Paul, "What do you say we go back to the hotel and hang out by the pool for the day and have some lunch my father would love to see his brother and niece for the day I am sure of it". Ryan gave his uncle those pleading eyes that usually got him what he wanted within the family and Ryan knew if his uncle Paul wanted Julia to go to the hotel she would have no choice but to listen.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday morning June 6th 2014)

Paul looked at Rayon and said "yes you are right your called me earlier and said to bring over my daughter sense he wanted to see me and his niece thanks Rayon for helping me out with your cousin your a great nephew". paul then turned to julia saying "you wont ever hang with that crows again you hear and you stay around your locker room endless Rayon here agrees to take you to wherever you want and you can hang with your cousin.

Julia felt like she was going to cry but held back the tears cause she did not want her father or her cousin to see her cry. she turned to Kevin with a look on her that said bye wish i could stay. she turned to her father and said in a angry voice "What your going to take Rayon's side in this after what he pulled in the ring fine but all i wanted was to make friends after all who says we have to take what goes on at work outside of work ". she knew the look on her dad's face told her she would have to get going but she also knew after this she was going to come back and work out just cause she saw nothing wrong with jasper and the gang or even with keven nash. She walked over to Rayon and said "alright cousin lets head to the hotel but trust me when i say this I really do not like the way you freaken talk to me got it".

23kemc3.jpg

2ahzme9.jpg

Ryan had the biggest grin of satisfaction on his face as his uncle praised him and agreed with everything he had said, "Thank you uncle Paul I am only looking out for my family I would hate to see Julia get hurt because she was to naive and actually thought those barbarians were her friends" ,Ryan stated. When Julia came over and spoke to him he just gave her a look that said he didn't care how she felt and made his way out the door.

Kevin shook his head as Ryan pulled his bullshit, it was typical and the little punk was lucky that the boys hadn't shown up to train yet or he would've gotten his ass handed to him. He knew Julia was upset and he looked to her, "I'll see ya later kiddo you come in here whenever you need a good work out" ,he stated to spite Ryan. The look on Nash's face let Ryan know to just keep walking if he knew what was good for him.

(Ryan Exits to Hotel)

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday morning June 6th 2014)
Julia looked over to kevin nash and said "thank you hope i did not cause you too much trouble i will catch you later". she knew her father was made at the statement by the look he had given her but she only said "he will be at the show with his boys". this calmed down her father but still he was mad at her. Julia then turned to her cousin and said "right behind you ". she walked out the door with her father in tow and headed out to the hotel thinking of sneaking off to to see kevin as soon as she could the guy really got her interest.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Ethan, Kevin Nash

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Kevin Nash

23kemc3.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Nash had both guys working their asses off all morning and he now had them running in ring drills to build stamina. Jasper and Ethan were now running the ropes in opposite directions of each other in a criss cross motion being careful not to collide with each other. After they had finished with that drill Nash began to shout out commands to them and the two followed them.

"Alright boys I want you two to spar a little bit but don't kill each other" ,Nash told them.

The two nodded in agreement then faced each other and shook hands before locking up and starting their sparring session.

Jade walked in and waved to Kevin then sat down on one of the benches to watch the two in the ring go at it. She always enjoyed watching how intense the two would get with each other.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: White three-quarter sleeve blouse, black skirt, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Jade

Kat quietly walked into the gym carrying the lunches along with the iced teas. She saw Jade sitting down on one of the benches and walked over to sit down next to her. When she saw Jasper doing various drills she smiled, admiring the work and dedication he was putting into preparing himself for his show the following day. He was training hard and she knew it would pay off in the end.

"Hi, Jade," Kat whispered as she sat down, giving her a smile as she did so.

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Kevin noticed the two walk in and sit down he gave them both a wave then turned back to see how the boys were doing. Jade looked over at Kat, "Hi Kat" ,she whispered back with a giggle. A loud bang made Jade jump and look over to the ring, Ethan was laying flat on his back and Jasper had his hands on his mouth as if he had done something he felt bad about, "Pay attention ya wanker that hurt" ,Ethan stated. "I am so sorry" ,Jasper stated trying to hold back a laugh. Kevin was laughing his ass off in the corner of the ring, "What happened I look away for two seconds and I miss something" ,Jade stated. "Jasper was too busy looking at Kat and he accidentally knocked Ethan on his ass because he didn't move out of the way" ,Nash told them making Jasper's face turn red and Ethan laugh. "Well now is that why I ended up on the mat?" ,Ethan joked. Kevin shook his head then looked at the two, "Alright that's enough for today you guys did good now go do whatever you two do when you're not here" ,Kevin stated.

Both Ethan and Jasper got out of the ring and made their way over to Jade and Kat, "Good afternoon ladies" ,Ethan stated with a smile. Jasper took a seat next to Kat and began to wipe the sweat off of his face with a towel, "Hey I've missed you today" ,Jasper told Kat.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan, Jade, Kevin

Kat smiled as Jasper approached and nuzzled up next to him a bit as he sat down next to her. She hardly cared that he was sweaty from his workout. Just being able to be close was enough... sweaty or not. It hardly mattered to her. "Missed you too," she said. "Also... brought you and Ethan and Kevin some goodies," she added. "Courtesy of Jade and Mike." Smiling she handed Jasper a to-go bag with his lunch and held up the other bags for both Ethan and Kevin. "Hi, Ethan," she then said, giving him a wave and handing him his bag. "I also have this from the cafe. An iced tea for you." She handed Jasper the tea. "So, how's the workout going?" she asked.

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

"Well thank you guys that was really nice of you to bring lunch" ,Kevin stated as he took the bag being handed to him. Ethan took his bag from Kat as well, "Hey Kat thank you for the lunch and thank you Jade" ,Ethan stated as he opened the bag. When Kat asked how training was going Jasper smiled, "It was good and now that I'm done we can go do whatever you'd like" ,Jasper stated with a hint of excitement in his voice. He had been waiting all day to see Kat and go out and have some fun with her and he was glad they were finally together again. Jade smiled as Jasper spoke to Kat she thought it was so cute seeing the big guy so happy and cuddly. "So where do you want to go first?" ,Jasper asked right before taking a bite from the sandwich Kat and Jade had bought for him.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled. She was glad everyone was happy with the lunches she and Jade brought over and she was even happier to hear that Jasper was done with his training for the day. Giggling softly, she touched his arm and then rested against him a little. "Well, how about you show me around the gym a bit. Show me a little of what you do to train. Since we're here... why not?" She smiled at him and gave him a nuzzle. "I'd love to know a bit about what you do and how you prepare and everything. It gives me glimpse into your work and I like that."

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

"Alright sounds good to me" ,Jasper stated in response. When he finished up his lunch he stood up and motioned for Kat to follow him as he made his way around the gym. "I do a lot of running on the treadmill and lifting weights it keeps me in good shape, then there's the punching bags I use to practice strikes with and the sway bag to practice dodging and hitting" ,Jasper explained as he walked around. He showed her a bunch of other things as well while they walked around, he was happy she took an interest in what he did for a living and how he prepared for a fight.

Kevin, Jade, and Ethan all sat around and talked while they ate lunch they wanted to give the two some time alone seeing as they hadn't really had much since they met.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat followed Jasper as he brought her around the gym, showing her the various equipment he used and why. She found it interesting and was glad he was showing her everything. It made her feel like a part of his everyday life and she liked that immensely. She also liked the look in his eyes and the expression on his face as he explained things. It was plain as day that he loved what he did and that warmed her to see. "So, how often do you spar? I noticed you sparring with Ethan when Jade and I walked in."

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Kat

When Kat asked how often he and Ethan sparred he let out a laugh, "Quite often actually it helps a lot seeing as we're both decent wrestlers Diesel says we're the biggest competition to each other" ,Jasper told her right before letting out another laugh. He put his arm around her shoulder and smiled, "I'm gonna need a shower before we go anywhere today I'm a sweaty mess you're more then welcome to come into the showers if you want they're individual stalls so my stuff will be hidden unless of course you wanted to look" ,Jasper stated jokingly his cheeks turning a bit red afterwards.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled, her cheeks going quite red when Jasper joked about the showers. Though, she had to admit a strong part of her definitely didn't mind the idea at all. The chemistry she felt between herself and him was strong and with that chemistry there was also a trust. And that wasn't something she gave out easily, not after everything that happened between herself and her abusive ex, not to mention the ongoing bullshit she was currently dealing with thanks to her boss.

"All right," Kat then said. "You go shower then. Though there is something I do have to talk to you about. Well, there are a couple things actually. Earlier this morning, someone named JA came to the cafe and started asking me questions about 'us', about you..." her voice trailed a little. "I wasn't sure what to do or say... how public I should be. So, I erred on the side of caution and stayed quiet until I could talk to you about that." She looked down at the floor. "I didn't know if you wanted people knowing about me or not or if that was all right..."

Back
Top Bottom