Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: White three-quarter sleeve blouse, black skirt, black shoes
Location: The Gym/Hard Knocks School of Wrestling, the showers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Kevin, Paul, Joseph, Ethan; sees Jade, Murrin, Mark

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Kat sat down ready to watch Jasper and Joseph spar. She was curious to see how both would do against each other. She had a feeling that even though Jasper had a lot more experience that Joseph would still hold his own decently well and she also knew that Jasper would more than likely be willing to help him out and when he could. Coupling that with Kevin as a trainer... she knew the guy would turn out to be a great wrestler. Though she didn't know much about the sport or profession, she definitely knew that much.

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Jade; sees Paul, Joseph, Kevin, Ethan, Jasper, Kat

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Murrin, Jade; sees Paul, Joseph, Kevin, Ethan, Jasper, Kat

Murrin couldn't help but smile as she watched her brother. Mark was infectious with his enthusiasm and giddiness and he was more than ecstatic that he was getting to see Fearless spar, a definite treat for him. She was glad he'd dragged her out just so that she could see him so happy, no doubt this was pumping him up for the show the following day and at least now it would have a lot more meaning for her since she'd met some of the wrestlers personally. As she watched Fearless and the rookie spar, she felt her body go tense and several times, she actually clutched Mark's arm causing him to laugh softly and for her to playfully slap him.

"I know, it's exciting, isn't it," Mark teased.

"Shh..." Murrin whispered. "I'm trying to watch."

When the two wrestlers finished up, Murrin looked over at Mark and he just grinned at her. "You're pumped, aren't you," he said. "Admit it. I know you are. You can't lie to your twin."

Murrin just blushed. "All right. All right. Sheesh. You win."

Mark just smiled and gently pat Murrin on the back.

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Paul Donovan, Anyone

348ot39.jpg

Name:Paul Donovan
Tagging: Joseph, Anyone

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat

Both Jasper and Joseph sat for a few minutes to relax before Jasper stood up and helped Joseph to his feet, "Well I have to go right now I promised a certain someone a date and I would really like to get it started but we can all meet up at the diner in a little while if that's alright with you and dad" ,Jasper stated. Paul nodded, "That's fine kid we'll meet you for dinner in a little while you two have fun alright" ,Paul stated with a smile to Kat.

Kevin looked at Joseph, "You did good for your first time in the ring keep coming here and I'll work with you and make you one of the best wrestlers out there" ,Kevin told him. Joseph nodded in agreement he was more then willing to train hard and work on becoming a good wrestler and living his dream.

Jasper put his shirt on after getting out of the ring he then looked to Kat and smiled, "Shall we?" ,Jasper asked holding his arm out for her to take so that they can head to the dance studio.

(Jasper Exit to Dance Studio)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: White three-quarter sleeve blouse, black skirt, black shoes
Location: The Gym/Hard Knocks School of Wrestling, the showers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Kevin, Paul, Joseph, Ethan; sees Jade, Murrin, Mark

Kat smiled and took a hold of Jasper's arm as he held it out for her. "We shall," she said giggling softly. She then turned toward Jasper's father and Joseph. "We'll see you later at the diner then." She gave them a wave and then waved good bye to everyone else. Nuzzling Jasper a bit, she looked up at him and gave him a smile. "Now it's my turn to show you what I like to do," she giggled a little. "Let's go."

(Exits to the Dance Studio)

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Jade; sees Paul, Joseph, Kevin, Ethan, Jasper, Kat

2q3owfq.jpg

Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Murrin, Jade; sees Paul, Joseph, Kevin, Ethan, Jasper, Kat

Murrin bit down on her lip as she watched Fearless and his girlfriend, Kat, leave. She thought they looked great together and it was clear he really cared about her and she cared for him. It gave her the tiniest amount of hope that there were men out there, her brother excluded, that weren't assholes and who were capable of looking past what they saw on the surface. And though she thought Kat beautiful, she could tell there was more to her than just appearances and from the little she saw of how Fearless handled himself, she got the impression he wasn't the sort to go for that kind of thing either. It was refreshing to say the least and made her smile just a little bit.

Mark looked over at his twin with a grin. "Well, I'm glad you admit I win," he said. "Maybe we can hang out a bit longer then seeing as you're finally getting into everything." He gave her a nudge causing her to giggle a bit.

"All right, you jerk," Murrin said playfully.

"As always," Mark said with a laugh. He then looked over at everyone. "Would it be all right if we stay a bit longer? My sister is finally starting to learn some things now that she's seeing things first hand. And it's getting her pumped for tomorrow." He was all smiles and his expression and body language was proof of his own enthusiasm and support for what they all did.

"But if we're a bother..." Murrin interjected, her voice soft. "Let us know." She then looked down at her feet, her cheeks going pink. "Though I swear I won't knock over another set of weights."

244nvo5.jpg

348ot39.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat

"Stay as long as you'd like I don't mind at all" ,Kevin stated with a smile. "You guys want something to drink? If so just let me know and I'll grab you something". Joseph laughed a little at the woman's comment about knocking the weights over and so did Kevin, "Don't worry about it they're not easy to break they get thrown around all the time in here" ,Kevin told Murrin.

"So when did you become a fan?" ,Joseph asked Mike. He wanted to get to know as many people as possible and make friends so he decided to try and make conversation with the fans. The two seemed like really nice people and he knew they weren't going to be jerks to him at all.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Jade, Paul, Joseph, Kevin, Ethan

2q3owfq.jpg

Tagging: Murrin, Jade, Paul, Joseph, Kevin, Ethan

Mark nodded over at Kevin, smiling broadly. "Thanks, man. We appreciate it." He then looked over at Murrin and shook his head. "And don't mind my sister. She's just a bit embarrassed."

"Mark..." Murrin hissed, slapping at his arm. She then smiled at him as her cheeks turned red. "Though I'm glad to know I didn't do any permanent damage to anything," she said trying to make light of things.

Mark laughed a little as he gave Murrin another pat on the back. He then turned toward Joseph. "Drinks would be great. Maybe some waters?"

Murrin nodded. "Yeah, that would be wonderful. Thank you," she said.

"Two waters," Mark said. "Thank you." He was grinning from ear to ear. "And I've been a fan for a while, though I got really into it maybe the year before we decided to move out here." He paused a moment to look over at Murrin. "I needed to get her out of Boston and had learned that Sunny Hill was a great little town and quite the place if you were into wrestling. Now, I suck at the sport myself, but I love to watch. And since I also knew that the hospital here is considered top notch, well... no brainer. Here we are. And you can bet your ass I'm taking advantage." He laughed a bit. "Won some tickets at a raffle they held at the hospital today. Trying to work my way up. Hope to become an EMT at some point, but you know, gotta start somewhere."

Murrin just sat there quietly a Mark talked. She envied how easily he could strike up conversation and talk about pretty much anything. He was so confident and outgoing and she... well... she just wasn't. She was the shy twin. The awkward one, the wallflower. The one no one noticed unless she fell down, which usually got a chuckle out of most. Then again, at least that was good for something.

244nvo5.jpg

348ot39.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin grabbed two waters from the fridge and brought them over to Mike and Murrin. When he handed them to the two he gave them a kind smile then hopped up into the ring. Joseph listened as Mike spoke and when he was finished Joseph smiled, "Awesome I'll be at the show tomorrow too as a spectator of course I am not ready to have a match yet and I know that" ,Joseph began. He took a sip of his gatorade, "Maybe we can sit together if you want" ,Joseph suggested.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark nodded and looked over at Murrin. "That would be great!" he exclaimed. "Hey Murrin, we can sit with a rookie!" He then looked back over at Joseph. "Yeah, I'm good with it for sure. It's not every day you get to say you sat with an up and coming." It was clear he was truly excited.

Murrin just giggled softly. "I'm good with it," she said, giving Joseph a smile. "I'm sure my brother would like to have a guy friend to sit with who actually knows the sport." At that, she blushed and looked at the floor. "I'm only just learning. Literally," she admitted as she tucked some of her blonde hair over an ear. "But it was interesting watching you and Fearless spar."

Mark grinned. He was glad to see his twin finally conversing and actually getting into things a bit. He hoped it would make the show the following day that much more fun and enjoyable for her as well.

"I've never seen anything like that before," Murrin said.

244nvo5.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Kevin Nash

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top

"Awesome I look forward to it it should be a great show we should try and get there early so we can get the best seats possible" ,Joseph stated. Joseph was excited to meet up with the two and hang out at the show with them, when Murrin said it was interesting watching him and Fearless spar and that she had never seen anything like that before he smiled, "Well I can honestly say I've never felt anything like that before that man is a beast" ,Joseph stated with a small laugh.

Ethan and Jade looked over as everyone spoke, "Oh yeah the big guy is brutal in the ring earlier today he knocked me on my arse and I'm still feeling it" ,Ethan stated. Jade let out a laugh after Ethan told them what had happened earlier in the day, "I just think it's hilarious when you two spar Ethan you guys get so damn serious and end up hurting each other it's funny" ,she joked.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark nodded. "I agree. Maybe we could meet up somewhere before hand and head over to the arena together?" he suggested. He then looked over at Murrin for her thoughts and saw her nod her approval. "We don't live very far from here. We live in a loft that isn't too far from the complex."

Murrin gasped rather audibly when Joseph alluded to the fact that some of the moves Fearless had used on him had more or less hurt. She found herself wincing a little and almost writhing in pain where she sat. "Ouch," she whispered, feeling like a wimp. "I don't know how you can take such blows and then get up and either give one back or take another," she said. "Guess I'm a bit wimpy there," she giggled softly, her cheeks a bit red.

244nvo5.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Joseph laughed a bit at what Murrin said, "Hey wrestling isn't for everyone so I don't blame you for not understanding a lot of people don't all I can say is the pain is worth the rush it's really unexplainable to be honest" ,Joseph stated. Ethan nodded, "You're right it is unexplainable I love wrestling and I get my ass handed to me at points but I still come back for more" ,Ethan stated in response to what Joseph had said. "By the way not bad for your first time in the ring Joseph" ,Ethan said. "Thanks" ,Joseph stated in response before facing Mark again, "We can meet up for breakfast or something before we head over to the arena if you'd like" ,Joseph suggested.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Murrin smiled at Joseph for not thinking her silly for saying such a thing. She was so used to tripping and falling, even over nothing, that the idea of doing it on purpose... it just wasn't something she could do. But she could understand the the idea of a rush. Though being so uncoordinated, she figured she'd never know what that was like. Ever. There just wasn't anything out there safe enough for an klutzy accident prone girl such as herself to try. "Well, I give you credit," she said softly.

"And breakfast sounds great. Anywhere you'd like to meet up?" Mark asked. "I know there's a diner and a cafe nearby. One of those places might be good," he suggested. "Oh, but you're going to the diner tonight for dinner."

"Why don't we go to the cafe then," Murrin said.

244nvo5.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

"Sounds good to me we can go to the cafe tomorrow morning have some breakfast and then head to the arena" ,Joseph stated happily. He was glad they had liked his offer and were willing to hang out a bit more with him. Both Ethan and Jade looked to the three, "Well we've gotta get going but we'll see you guys tomorrow or perhaps later tonight depending on what your plans are we usually got to the fuze box if you guys are interested at all" ,Jade stated. She gave the two a friendly smile before her and Ethan made their way out the door.

"I'll have to go check the place out later I want to explore as much of this town as possible seeing as this will be my new home from here on out" ,Joseph stated. "You guys interested in going at all"?

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

"Catch you later Sadystyk, Jade!" Mark called out as both Ethan and Jade head out. Murrin waved after them both and smiled. He then turned back toward Joseph. "And we're up for going out, right Murrin?"

"I..." Murrin stammered as she bit down on her lip. She knew what The Fuze Box was and she feared the idea of going. There was no way she'd be dancing. It would be a chaotic disaster if she tried. Oh no, she'd have to sit the entire time or else risk making a complete fool of herself. "Umm... I..."

"We'll be there," Mark said. "Both of us."

Murrin blushed and nudged Mark hard, but he only laughed and pat her on the back. He so wanted her to get out and get over her fears of rejection. Everyone they'd met that afternoon had been so nice and friendly. There was no way any of them would make fun of her if she'd tripped or even he she fell down in the middle of the dance floor. He had a feeling that somehow they'd be willing to see past such things and get to know her for the woman she was. And to her, she was worth knowing and not just because she was his twin sister.

"Yes, all right," Murrin said shyly. "We'll both be there."

244nvo5.jpg

"Awesome I look forward to it maybe I can con my brother and his girlfriend to go to I mean I only just met the guy and I'd like to get out and have some fun with him if I can we have years to catch up on" ,Joseph said in response. He could see that Murrin was a bit nervous and he looked at her and smiled kindly, "Don't worry we'll have a lot of fun And I'll even buy you two some drinks if you want" ,he suggested.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Tagging: Murrin, Joseph

Mark nodded. "I think that would be great," he said. "The more the merrier!"

Murrin just swallowed hard and felt her cheeks grow warm. She smiled weakly. "All right," she said. Joseph seemed so nice and she appreciated how kind he was being in trying to make her feel better. She was sure he'd feel and think differently if he ever saw her try and dance. Oh god, the thought there. It made her tummy suddenly feel queasy.

Mark gave Murrin another pat on the back. He could sense her nervousness and he was proud of her. He knew he was pushing her pretty hard and the fact that she'd gone along so far was amazing to him. It wasn't something she normally did and it had him a bit surprised, though in a good way. "Sounds excellent to me. And after you buy, the next round will be on me," Mark said.

Murrin just sat quietly and blushed and for the first time in a long time, hoped that later on when they went out, she wouldn't be noticed since knowing that if she was... it would only bring her fears to life.

244nvo5.jpg

"I agree and I think we'll have a great time" ,Joseph stated. "And sounds good to me we can go back and forth buying rounds if you'd like and just have fun I kinda need to today was extremely stressful I was so nervous coming to meet my brother someone who up until now didn't even know I existed it was scary" ,Joseph admitted. The man had no problem being honest with people and the truth was that he was damn nervous and he was still somewhat feeling the effects of the nervousness from before.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark nodded in understanding. "I can get that. I can't imagine how that must've been for you. I mean, all this time knowing you had a brother, but not knowing him and then knowing he knew nothing about you." He paused a moment. "I don't think I'd have handled it so well if I'd been you." He looked over at Murrin and hugged her. "She's my twin, you know," he said with a bit of pride.

Murrin only blushed harder. "He's just trying to embarrass me. As if I haven't already done that myself," she said softly.

Mark just waved Murrin's words off. "Well, I think it's great you and your brother have been reunited. Nothing better than a sibling. I'm telling you, they're the best friend you'll ever have. Looks to me like you two will get there as you get to know each other."

Murrin nodded at that. She definitely had to agree with Mark on both counts there. Mark was definitely her best friend and from the little she saw, she definitely saw potential for a great friendship between Joseph and Fearless. "I think so too," she said softly, giving Joseph a warm smile.

244nvo5.jpg

"Yeah it was really scary especially seeing how big the guy is and then getting into the ring with him everything's just happening so fast today" ,Joseph stated in response to Mark. "I did my best to keep calm with the whole situation and it was hard". He smiled when Mark told him that Murrin was his twin, "I had a feeling you two were family I just got that vibe from you guys".

When Murrin mentioned being embarrassed and her embarrassing herself Joseph looked at her confused, "Why do you say that? I didn't see you do anything embarrassing" ,he stated with a smile. He listened as Mark told him that siblings were the best friend one could have and that it looked like him and Jasper would get there as soon as they got to know each other he smiled even bigger. "I sure hope we will he seems like a real great guy I just wish we had met sooner like when we were kids".

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Murrin's eyes widened for a moment and she suddenly bit her lip and looked at her lap. She could feel her cheeks getting very warm. How could Joseph not have noticed when she'd knocked over the entire rack of weights, when she'd nearly fallen over and Mark prevented her from literally falling flat on her face? How could he not have noticed that? It had been loud, blatant... obvious. And so very embarrassing. She blinked a few times trying to understand how he'd managed to miss that when so many others in the gym had turned to stare. She suddenly felt Mark's hand rubbing at her back, so she glanced over at him and saw him grin at her reassuringly. "Well, thanks," she said finally looking up and over at Joseph. She gave him a smile, still astounded that he hadn't thought she'd done anything he'd consider embarrassing.

Mark continued to rub Murrin's back. "Well, I think the two of you will hit it off. Seemed like you already did. Both literally and figuratively," he said. "And that's a good thing. I think you'll both be fine. But I can understand what you mean. But you think of the stories you can share and the new memories you can make now."

Murrin smiled. "Mark's right. You can't change the past, you can only move forward. And it seems promising to me," she added, her cheeks turning a bit red.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph had noticed all the little things that Murrin could be embarrassed by but he didn't think on it too much as he had done some pretty embarrassing things in his lifetime as well. Little things like that didn't really matter to him as long as the woman was nice to him, which she was, he had no issues with the slight bit of clumsiness she had. He smiled at what both of them said about him hitting it off with Jasper he really wanted to make a good impression on the man. "Thanks guys I think he and I should get along pretty good he seems like my kind of people and he was really helpful while we sparred it was like he didn't want to hurt me but he wanted to teach me ya know" ,Joseph stated as he remembered Jasper giving him pointers as they fought.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Murrin, still blushing a bit, smiled warmly. "I think it's great that the two of you have been reunited and that it's kind of special that it happened this way."

Mark looked over at his sister and quirked a brow. His hand was still on her back.

"Well, Fearless has his show tomorrow. Just think about how much more pumped he'll be knowing his brother will be out there to cheer him on." Murrin looked down at her lap. "I don't know. If it were me, I'd be happy about that. It would give me that extra bit I needed. And win or lose, I'd know even more so I'd have done my best." She looked up and over at Joseph and shrugged, giving him another smile. "But that's me." She giggled softly and bit her lip.

Mark chuckled and rubbed Murrin's back again. "I can see that," he said. He then looked over at Joseph. "And yeah, I noticed the pointers he was giving you. Definitely a sign of bonding to me. It shows he's open. I think your dinner will go over really well."

Murrin just nodded in agreement with Mark.

244nvo5.jpg

"I can't wait for the show tomorrow I mean I've watched him on television and stuff but I've never seen him live in action so this will be a first for me" ,Joseph stated. He appreciated all the kind and encouraging words that the two spoke it helped ease his nerves a bit. Even though Jasper had been very nice and helpful Joseph didn't know how he would react when his father told him the whole story. When Mark said that he thought the dinner would go over well Joseph nodded and smiled at the two, "I sure hope so my father has a lot to tell him and I know some of it's gonna make him pretty upset" ,Joseph stated.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark smiled and raked one of his hands through his hair. "Oh yeah, I'm excited for the show too and I can imagine it must be pretty surreal for you," he said looking over at Joseph. "To see your brother live instead of on TV." He shook his head in awe. "Just... all of it."

Murrin bit on her lip as she listened to Mark and Joseph talk a little. She truly hoped that everything would be all right. Joseph seemed really nice as did Fearless and when he mentioned that their father had more news to share, that some of the news would be bad... she suddenly felt nervous for them both and began to absently wring her hands. "My thoughts will be with you," she said very softly. Mark gently brushed her back as she spoke and smiled at her.

"And Fearless seems like a good guy. So does your dad. And you definitely are," Mark continued. "I'm pulling for you. I'm sure dinner will be fine and then you can relax later on tonight at The Fuze Box." He grinned. "I've been a few times myself. It's quite a hot spot. Been trying to get her to go for a while," he added glancing over at Murrin causing her to blush.

"I don't dance well," Murrin said. She looked over at Joseph and smiled before looking down at her lap once again only to realize she was still wringing her hands. Immediately, she stopped and blushed even more.

"She honestly wouldn't know if she does or not," Mark said playfully. "She's never bothered to try."

244nvo5.jpg

"You know I am so glad I met you two we've only been talking for a little while and I already feel like we're going to be great friends" ,Joseph stated. It was true the two were really helping to calm his nerves about dinner with everything they were saying and he was grateful for it all. "I have to thank you guys for the support I really needed the kind words right now".

When Joseph heard Murrin say she didn't dance well and then Mark say that she wouldn't know if she did or not Joseph let out a small laugh then looked to the woman and smiled, "Hey if you want I'd like to dance with you now I'm not the best but I've been told I'm ok and don't worry about messing up it's all about having fun and letting go for a little bit" ,Joseph suggested. He gave her a warm smile before getting out of the ring and sitting in a chair in front of the two.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark grinned at Joseph, glad that both he and his sister had been able to make him feel better. He definitely liked the guy and got the feeling that they could be great friends. He also appreciated the kindness he seemed to be showing his sister. It hadn't gone unnoticed by him how the guy had said things here and there to make Murrin feel better or more at ease. Not many did that or even picked up on her feelings except for himself. But being her brother, her twin brother no less... he was bound to. "And not a problem. I'm saying what I think and believe. I really do think you seem like a good guy. I also have to agree with you. I think we're going to be pretty good friends as well," he said.

Murrin blushed and nodded. Joseph definitely wasn't like most people. He didn't make her feel as awkward as she typically did and that was quite a feat all things considered.

"And you hear that, Murrin? Joseph here will dance with you. No excuses now," Mark said playfully.

Murrin nudged Mark, her cheeks turning red. "I'll more than mess up," she mumbled, staring hard at the floor.

"But she'd love to anyway," Mark interjected as he pat Murrin's back, trying to reassure her.

Murrin looked up as Joseph sat down before herself and Mark. He was smiling at her, his eyes kind. She smiled back. "I... I'll try," she said.

Mark hugged Murrin a little. "Maybe you should dance with her a couple of times," he suggested laughing a bit causing Murrin to blush even more.

Back
Top Bottom