Another SoulEater Adventure (Jugger82 and I)

He nodded to her and began to thrust slowly, moaning out in pleasure as he felt himself enter and exit her body by means of his cock. He bit his lip to keep himself silent, embarrassed that he was making so much noise and soon he would pick up and go faster by thrusting more and more into her. "Blair...You feel so good..." He said to her as he continued to thrust inside.

Blair moaned silently, but then her moans grew loader as he thrust faster and more into her. She couldn't help it his cock entering and leaving her pussy felt too good to her.
"...N-Nathan... don't ....don't...stop...." she moaned out.

"Blair...I promise I won't stop until the two of us finish...!" He said as he began to thrust even more into her, much more vigor and power to his thrusts as he made love to Blair right there on the spot. His cock slammed into her with their hips connecting making the plopping sound that only turned him on even more. "Blair...Blair I'm getting close...!"

Blair moaned for her life as his thrust grew stronger, and more vigor was added to it. She felt there hips connecting with every thrust. She leaned her head back as she felt a build start to rise, she arched her back and moaned.
" Nathan..I'm going to cum!" she moaned as he continued to thrust into her. the more he thrust ed like that the more she lost her mind. She wrapped her arms around him as she continued to moan.

"Cumming...!" He yelled out in pure pleasure as a jet of his cum streamed out into her pussy and filled her virgin womb with his seed. He moaned out and pulled his cock away from her pussy and shot some streams of cum up her body to her breasts and a little landed on her cheek. He fell back, panting hard like a dog as he looked down to Blair, wondering if she managed to orgasm as well.

Blair moaned as she felt him shoot his load into her. And from the feel and intensity it forced her to orgasm to. She felt him pull and and his cum fall onto her body. She let her head lay there, and her back fall back down, though her body kept jerking from her orgasm.
She continued to lay there catching her breath.
"Yo-You made me cum soo hard."
She let her feet find its way to his member again, and started to massage it.
Giving a weak smirk that he probably couldn't see.

When he felt her feet begin to find its way to his cock again, he moaned out, feeling her soft soles once more and her toes work his cock. "Blair..." He moaned out as he bit his lip, getting hard once more. "Harder...use your toes...Just be creative with it...It feels so...unique..."

Blair obliged to what he said.She pressed a little more with her feet and used he toes more. Twisting and turning her feet as she played with his cock again. She started to feel him get hard,but she kept going changing her tactic of her foot-job every other minute. She smirked when, he moaned and she would press a tad bit harder, as she continued to work him with her feet.

It would not be long before he came once more, his cum shooting out and up her leg from the pleasure that she was giving him. "Blair...It felt amazing..." He moaned out as he began to go limp on her feet, her toes now cummy from him cumming on them.

When, he came she did not move her feet instead she let him cum on them.
"Great, you like that one more." she cheered as she looked at her feet which were no wet. She moved her feet from his limp member carefully and let her feet hover over the floor.
Blair then leaned over, and licked his lips before nipping on them and kissing him. she then pulled away a smiled her normal cat smile.
"I need a bath." and boy did she love her baths.

"Yes...You do..." He replied and laid there still. "I'm sweaty but I don't think I'm gonna need a bath exactly...Over here. I don't want to just use you like that...heh..." He smiled and leaned up so that he was sitting and smiled to her. "That was amazing Blair...we should do something like this more often to each other...Heh..."

Blair stared at him as he once again began to talk. And smirked as he said the second part of his sentence. But nevertheless she continued to listen until he was finished.
"Yes, you do need some cleaning.....and yes...we should do this more often to one another.." Blair spoke.
Catching him by surprise she leaned forward and licked him clean quickly being careful to not make him hard again. Cats did like to clean themselves, she would mind giving him a bath. Retracting herself she gathered her clothing and headed upstairs to take a well earned bath. Tosing her clothes in the basket in her room she proceeded to running the water for her bath and made sure to put plenty of bubbles. Closing the door to the bathroom, he climbed in and started to wash herself. Saying, her normal 'pumpkin pumpkin'.

When she began to lick him 'clean' he felt both horny, but not enough to erect, and a bit...sticky from her saliva. When she would be upstairs to bathe, he would go out to the sink and start doing a small bath for himself as well, though moreover for his upper body so he did not smell. He used a wash cloth to clean his body and he would be done by the time that Blair would be. He would be nothing more than an old-style looking rocket launcher in the corner, however, instead of rockets, the barrel was wide enough so that it shot out cannonballs. It was as if it was a hand-loaded cannon.

hen Blair finished her bath, that she was reluctant to get out of she dressed in her usual clothing and walked back down stairs. She looked around the living room and did not see Nathan anywhere. She walked into the kitchen to see if he was in there and grab a cup of water. After getting her water she then noticed a old fashioned cannon in the corner. Tilting her head, she did a cat grin.
"He's playing hide and go seek?" she said to herself as she finished off her water and put the cup in the sink. As she stared at Nathan for a moment.
"I found you Nathan!"

He would transform back into his human form and rubbed his eyes. "Huh? Hide and seek...? No...I was just sleeping. I didn't want to bother sleeping on the couch so I put myself in the corner." He shrugged and yawned. "I guess you're done with your bath, Blair?" He questioned as he stood up and began to stretch, popping some joints that were stiff.

"Oh, so you were sleeping...whoops sorry." Blair apologized.
Walking over to the kitchen door she answered his question.
"Yup, boy did that water feel good." Blair smiled her cat grin.
She loved baths she could stay in there for a long time. She never stayed in there for any short amount of time. Even though she was a cat she loved water and taking long baths.

"Well, Blair...I guess I will be going." He mentally frowned, he wanted to stay here though. Maybe if he moved in with her rather than sleeping at the armory...her heart would soon be his before he would crush it along with her body. "Unless...you want me to stay with you...?"

Blair was a little saddened that he was going to leave. She walked out into the living room and yawned then stretched. After hearing his question her mood lightened up a bit.
"That would be great! We can play together more!" she pipped as she finished stretching.
Giving a small cat grin she scampered up to her room to catch some sleep.

"I wonder if her definition of 'play' has changed since an hour ago..." He murmured as he followed her upstairs, going into the same bed with her and using her breasts as pillows as he slept close to her. The next morning, he would still be sleeping late, his body on its back with his legs open. He seemed to be a bit...lazy when it came to sleepy. He had dreamed of the events from last night and he was erect, his cock pointing up into the air through his boxers.

Blair was curled up as she starred awake. Yawning and stretching as she scratched her head a little. Blair then saw Nathan laying next to her and saw how he was sleeping and she couldn't help but notice that he had something, extra poking out. She leaned on her hand supported by her elbow and she smirked, trying to hold back the giggle of his cuteness as she called it.

Eventually he would awaken, his head splitting with a headache and he turned over. His cock poked against her thigh and his face landed in her breasts. He moved his head up to see what had happened and he saw Blair looking back at him and he jumped back. "B-Blair!? Wait...What!?" He looked around, not noticing that his cock was still erect. He then calmed down, remembering all that had happened. "Oh yeah...we had sex last night and you're letting me sleep here instead...Huh..."

Blair watched him as he rolled over, but what surprised her was that something pocked thigh. But, she then returned her attention to him when his face landed in her chest.
"Correct..Nathan." She said with her cat grin. Closing her eyes, she pointed a finger at the exact spot she felt the poking from. She didn't say anything because to her this was the guessing game.

He blinked as he saw her pointing between her legs. She wanted...sex maybe? "Well alright...if you want that now..." He said as he began to let his boxers fall to the floor and let his bare cock come out to the cool air. "Now strip so we can have sex...that is what you want right? Why else would you point between your legs while I'm erect?"

After, seeing his boxers drop Blair confirmed what was poking her. He had erected in his sleep, she giggled at that fact, he must have had a wet dream. Blair, then undressed herself and stretched giving a final yawn. She then ducked under the covers and started to rummage around. This time her game was tag, Blair didn't have company over at all, in the past so she was taking advantage of this time.

He laughed as he saw her begin to rummage around under the covers and walked out and over to her, crawling under the covers and tagging her by wrapping his arms around her. "Got you!" He said happily as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Now I think the winner deserves a reward of some sort...Hm? What do you have in mind the winner should get, Blair?"

Back
Top Bottom