Another SoulEater Adventure (Jugger82 and I)

'Do...Do I even want to do something like this anymore...? Do I even want to kill Blair? I don't love her like I said...but I think she grew on me enough to the point where I don't want to kill her...' He seemed to grow more and more out of it the entire time. He had grown so much into his thoughts that he forgot about the sexual feeling he was receiving from her as she sucked him off, so much that it was to the point where he began to soften in her mouth.

Blair continued to suck him off, but she then felt him begin to soften in her mouth. But, no salty tasting treat came out? She slowly, removed her mouth and looked up at him while sitting up. She stared at him for a couple of minutes before realizing that he drifted of in thought.

"Blair..." He murmured softly and turned to look to her, smiling gently. "I love you....I really do." He smiled and pulled her up to hug her lovingly, burying his face in her breasts like he had done so before and pleasured her like that. "I want to be with you...Forever...I love you..."

(Shall we stop this RP here? Or do you want to continue? This seems like a good place to stop for this RP unless you want to continue :] )

Back
Top Bottom