Another SoulEater Adventure (Jugger82 and I)

After Blair put the flowers up to his nose she heard him say thank you.
"Your welcome." she said as she continued to hold them to his nose and had the cup of water on stand-by.
"I don't have to I'm sure Mr.Boss man would understand. You can stay here your sick." Blair informed with a cat smile, the same one she always did.
She brought him there to her work place not knowing that it would cause him to get sick, so she would get him back to health. Or at least watch over him until he feels better.

He laughed lightly. "Alright thank you." He said with a smile as he laid there on the couch. "I hope I am not too much of a bother..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to give him that sudden burst of energy for him to stand up and stumble over a bit but he caught himself on Blair, falling over and landing on top of her with his face buried into her breasts. He did not know that he was in her breasts immediately, eveything happened so fast. "Blair...What just happened...I just tried to stand up and the next thing I know I'm facedown in a pile of..." He pushed himself up enough to see he had fallen on Blair and he blushed. "Breasts..."

B"You welcome." she answered again.
"And you won't be a bother to me."
Blair then watched as he took a deep breath and tried to stand up then he stumbled....and some how she winded up on her back on the floor. Sitting up on her elbows she rubbed her head.
"Ow.." it ws then she felt something heavy on her chest so she looked down right when he pushed himself off of her a little and said how he winded up on top of her.
"So that's how I got on the floor." Someone landing on her chest didn't bother her...but she knew Nathan a little to know that he would blush and stumble a lot since he was no like that.
"Yes, you did you land right on my breast, Nathan." she confirmed as she just continued looking at him.
" You really should have just stayed sitting down...or did you want a hug that badly?" Blair toyed.

"Tch. Maybe I was going in for more than a hug." He joked as he sat up. "No...I was trying to stand so I can make my way back to the armory. I don't want to be a burden and just sleep on the couch as a sick bastard." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, trying to stay up. "Look Blair, you don't have to hold onto me here. Just take me back to the armory at shibusen if you really want to. Don't..Urp...Don't just try to be nice to me okay?"

Blair sat up and watched as he leaned against the wall. He had asked her to take him back to Shibusen of course she had no problem with that. He was once again acting stubborn, could he at least just do as told? There was doubt in that, he seemed way to stubborn.
"I'm not holding on or being nice, I took you there and you got sick so I was trying to amend for that." she explained but, then smirked.
"But, If you want to go back to Shibusen then by all means, but you best not throw up on my pumpkin." she warned with her smirk.
Getting up she walked over to Nathan and helped him outside after closing the door, she made her pumpkin and seated them both onto it before heading out to Shibusen. When she floated up the schools side and sat by a window. Helping him to climb through it, she tried to go to the window close to the armory, she was told by Maka and the others about it so, she kind of knew where it was.
Turning herself and the pumpkin.
"Be good now, come and play next time." Blair said as the pumpkin started to float away with her on it.

Nathan would not come back for another two days. He would finally return during the night and knocked on the door, holding more fish. Only this time it was freshly cooked salmon. It was...a thanks for the assistance, even if he hated her he still wanted to repay her for the help. "Blair? Are you home?" He asked as he knocked once more and stepped back to wait. He wondered if she was still out at her job at the comfort zone. It would be a nuisance since the fish would be ruined if she was gone too long. "Hm...I guess she isn't home." He said before turning around and sat down on her front porch.

Blair was on her way back home using her pumpkin to get there. As, she was over the woody area where her home was she was singing 'Pumpkin' and saying the usual to herself. When she was closer to her home she had her pumpkin set her down on the ground. She heard a voice as she walked closer then she saw Nathan on her porch.
"Oh, Nathan you came to play again!" she said loudly as she made her way over to him.
When she was closer to him she then spoke again.
"So, what brings you over to play?" she asked with a cat grin placed on her face.

"Here...I got you another present. I know you don't get Salmon often so...here." He said as he handed her the box and smiled. "Its...a thank you for helping me out when I was sick. Yeck...that must have been horrible but yeah. Thats like my one weakness...Can I come in and hang out with you, Blair? I don't really have anything else to do for the rest of the night and was hoping you could keep me company or something."

Blair accepted the Salmon and ate her first one.
"Mmmm, good Salmon. Your right I don't get it often....All fish eaters eat it up before i get any." She said as she munched it down.
"And it was no biggy." she said and continued to listen to him talk. She heard him ask could he come in and hang out.
"Sure." she said as she unlocked the door and let him in first before closing the door behind her and locking it. She went over to the couch and sat down eating her Salmon.
"How was the recovery from the icky sickness?" Blair asked as she sat there enjoying her Salmon. Oh, how she loved Salmon, it was one of her favorites.

"Better. Much better." He had come up with one final plan. Win her heart over and THEN kill her...that would be even better. He grinned, not caring that his mindset was that of an evil bastard. He sat down next to her and watched her as she ate her salmon and he leaned his head on Blair's shoulder and wrapped an arm around her. "Blair...Just...thank you...Alright? You've really helped me a lot and I can't believe I've tried to kill you...Several times before."

Blair was holding her salmon with four fingers and munching on it like a kitten. But, she was a cat so it was natural to her to do so. She heard Nathan say something about much better, but she didn't call him out on it. She then felt his head on her shoulder and his arms wrap around her as she finished her third Salmon. Blair blinked as he started to talk, she didn't know why he was thanking her again, but she responded.
"Your welcome, it was really no problem, really." She said with the grin that she always wore.
"Teheh....although I did blow my Pumpkin cannon at you to many times...." she said twiddling her fingers.
"I got carried away, was having to much fun." she continued. But it was, true she hadn't fought in forever and never has she played tag as she called it sense he was always after her thinking she was a witch.

"Yeah but you never killed me when you had the chance. You always just played it off as a game and gave me another chance to kill you. And now that I'm alive and well, not dead because of it well...I think I've started to develop some feelings for you, Blair." Nathan said before his head went up to start kissing her lips gently, hoping that she'd accept. Though he was still trying to get her to fall for him, a little sex on the side would be a bonus. Her body was worth it. He might even play off this little love game a little longer just so he could have some of her body.

Blair listened to him continue, but then he said something that threw her cool off a little. He said he thought, he had developed some feelings for her. Yea, people have complemented her on her looks, feel on her breast twice, seen her naked, but she never lost her cool or felt her cheeks heat up a little. For some reason this was different and she was curious to find out why.
She then felt his lips start to kiss her gently...and she reacted and accepted it. Allowing herself to kiss him back but she still wanted to know why she lost her cool a little. Dismissing the fact she focused on what was happening now.

When she began to accept the kiss, he knew he was in and that it would only be some more time before he had gotten revenge. His lips danced on hers as he cupped her cheek. "Blair..." He moaned out passionately as he began to kiss up and down her neck before one of his hands went to slip under her shirt to start massaging her bare breast. They felt as soft as they looked and he erected immediately in his pants to the feel of them.

Blair felt his hand cup her cheek as he said her name in a tone she hadn't heard him speak in, she felt his mouth kissing up and down her neck, at the moment she felt completely vulnerable. Feeling his hand go under her shirt she gasped slightly as he started message he breast. She let a hand rest in his hair, she didn't know why but it moved there on its own. But, she didn't stay on that thought for long, it soon refocused on his warm hands messaging her chest.

Soon he would have stripped her of her shirt and began to start sucking on her bare nipple. His hand slipped into her pants and began to press against her panties, pushing them into her pussy slightly as he continued to suckle her breast and tease her. She would feel his erect cock against her leg and his lips would soon give his teeth the job of pleasuring her as they began to nibble on her bare nipple to tease her.

Blair gasped, and moaned as he continued his teasing of her breast. When she felt his hands playing with her pussy through her panties she moaned slightly again. Blair felt his erected cock against her leg and his teeth which made her moan more.
"N-nathan...ahhh.." she said when his teeth were on her nipples.
She let her other hand travel down him and message him through his pants.

When he felt Blair's hands begin to massage him through his pants, he moaned out and had his cock throbbed to the feel of her hands against the fabric, pressing into it with her hand. Soon he stood up and undid his pants, letting it fall to reveal his bare cock and he grinned as he moved to get near her, his cock pointing at her and he had a pleading look in his eyes for her to please it. "Come on Blair...I really want to show you how much I care for you now and how grateful I am."

Blair smirked a little when he moaned, but she was shocked when he dropped his pants. She watched as he came closer to him with a look in his eyes before he spoke. Blair slowly slide out of her skirt and shoes, smirking she brought her feet up to his cock softly and gently worked him with them, leaning back on her hands.
"Okay.... I will let you..but I want to do this first." she said with a soft smile as she tilted her head and continued to tease him with her feet. She was wondering if he would like it but even if he did, with the look he gave her earlier, he would soon want to show her his appreciation.

"What the...?" He questioned as he watched her feet begin to start stroking him off. He moaned out, feeling her soft soles moving up and down his cock and he could feel all the arches of her feet against the bare skin of his cock. "Mm...this is good..." He replied to her and watched more as her feet moved up and down his cock. "Blair..." He moaned out, laying back on the couch and laying his head on the sofa's armrest while she stroked him off with her foot.

She watched as he was shocked at first before he gave into the feeling she was giving to him. Upon hearing him say that it was good she responded.
"I'm glad then." she said as she continued to stroke him off with her feet. She heard him moan her name out as he sat on the couch again leaning, his head back.
She continued to work him with her feet, being careful to not press onto him hard.

Soon he would cum from just her feet. He moaned out as he felt his seed shoot out of his cock and land lightly onto her feet but he was still very much hard. He looked to her with an embarrassed look on his face. "W-Well...I'm ready for round two...to please you this time, Blair...But I'll admit that felt good..." He replied as he moved over to start prodding her pussy with his cock, blushing as this would be his first time. "When you are ready...Let me know...."

When he came Blair followed his cum to her feet. She then saw him look at her and said he was ready for round two and looking at him...he was more than ready down there.
"..okay...be careful It will be my first." Blair opened up.
Looking at him she waited for a moment and then she nodded her head.

"I'm ready." she said as she saw him move over to her with his cock still hard.
It would be the cats first and she hoped it would not be hurtful to her.

Nathan nodded to her as he slowly pressed his cock deep into her pussy and stopped immediately when he felt himself break her hymen. He stayed still, holding onto Blair closely and letting her take out her pain on him if she needed to. He looked to her eyes and waited for her to feel better before he'd continue. "Hey...Are you alright Blair...? Are you able to go on any further or should we just stop?"

Blair felt him slowly enter her and moaned slightly then gasp when her Hymen broke. Wincing in pain she grasps him and dug her nails in him dully. After a few moments she sighed in relief and retracted her nails from his back.
"I'm fine....that just hurt some. I can go further."
she answered shortly after he asked if she was okay.

Back
Top Bottom