Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Saloon (near Surfside)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
4snyc6.jpg

THE SALOON
(The most well known bar located in Surfside.)

35l9nc0.jpg

Name: Jessica Reign
Nickname: Jess
Attire:Black bra (with skull diamond design) Black tight shorts
Weapon: Shot gun.
Tagging: Any

Jess walked into the Saloon and had a look around it was fairly empty but it was early in the morning Jess had hid out overnight before making her way up to the saloon it was a LONG trip from where she had been the night before. She was fine with the fact that it was empty but it seemed like the bartender was also not there yet. He had to be around somewhere she figured so she walked to the back of the room to the jukebox she had a little bit of pocket change she had collected along her walks on the beaches left behind surely year and years before the place became a prison as old school cash had been done away with a long time ago.

Jess enjoyed the old music that was on the jukebox and she dialed in one of her favorite songs , she sang a long with some of the lyrics as she found a comfortable seat "I love rock n roll , put another dime in the jukebox baby, i love rock n roll so come a long and dance with me." she continued on as she sat down and then she leaned back quietly listening to the music hoping some booze would be available in the near future but even if not this was a good place to relax . You never really knew what kind of crowd would wander into the saloon but that was fine by Jess she liked a little bit of excitement in her life anyway.

Yajirobe said:
00000001547.jpg

Name:Hector Ocaties
Nickname: (if any)
Attire: Brown Khaki pants, a green shirt, sandles
weapons:knife, 9mm handgun
Tagging:Anyone

Hector traveled up to this saloon for a reason, the reason of course was another trade that he had to make for the purposes of his little group. He walked into the Saloon looking around rather quickly, as he looked for his contact for a moment or two. The connect hadn't arrived yet, and the salon was mostly empty. The only person there was a blonde woman, whom seemed to be listening to rock music. He figured the woman was here for drinks. He stood in the back of the saloon as he waited standing against the wall.

As a man walked into the building, the man of a older age, noticed Hector right off as the two exchanged bags between each other before the older man walked off. Hector walked behind the bar and looked around for a moment before taking a bottle, and putting a second box under the the bar before looking around again and gathering his things back up for his trip back to HQ.

(exit HAO HQ)

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess watched as the other man came in and then met with the there guy seeing they had no interest in her she went back to listening to the music . a few moments late they went behind the bar and got a drink and then left there deal having been completed she thought about just going and grabbing a drink herself again wondering if the owner of the establishment would show up were they even still alive in this place you just never know places change hands so often for this very reason. What if they never showed up who would lay claim to running this place? She enjoyed hanging out in here and would hate to see it get taken over by someone that would change it or make it exclusive to there own people or something the thoughts worried her a bit. Still she had no intention on leaving and would wait to see if the owner showed up or if anyone else would come to the Saloon . she sat back listening to the music and thinking further about what was going to happen to her favorite hang out.

jkkrrc.jpg

Name:Matthew(NPC)
Nickname:Matti
Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.
Tagging: Jess

"These fucking stairs are a bitch" ,Matti muttered under his breath as he pulled the two containers in his wagon up the steps of the saloon. When he finally got the load up all the stairs he sat down and rested for a moment to catch his breath, he looked around to see if anyone else was there but he didn't see anyone at least not on the outside of the place. After a few moments Matti stood back up and made his way inside the saloon, when he got in there he pulled his wagon behind the counter and took the containers of alcohol out and placed them near the shelves. He looked up and noticed a woman sitting listening to music.

"Well the stuff's here now just need the bartender to show up to serve you that's if he hasn't been killed or something" ,Matti said looking at the woman.

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Matti / Any

Jess watched as the boy lugged in the containers and put them behind the bar. When he spoke to her she was glad he hadn't just walked in and out like the others before. " Hey there how you doing. I honestly have yet to see the bartender i would have expected him to be here by now i've been here for a while and there has been no sight of him. Haven't even been many people in here today last two guys i think where just using this as a place to do a quick deal and one of them served himself a drink on the way out. Been really thinking hard about what the future of this place is going to be. I don't personally know the owner of the place but you must right seeing you bring the supplies in?"

Jess realized she was asking a lot of questions and decided to cool it down a little and give the boy some time to answer her. She was just in one of those moods to socialize a bit and was glad to even get a little bit of time to talk to this kid.

jkkrrc.jpg

Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.

"I'm alright just a little tired from delivering goods to people all night and most of this morning it takes me an hour to walk here from the place I just got the alcohol from" ,Matti began. "As for the owner I only really know him on a business level I bring him the alch he gives me food and a place to stay this is how I pay rent so to speak, I've never seen you in here before but that's probably because I don't usually stay for long or I'm sleeping in the rooms upstairs if you want I can go see if the old bastard's even awake yet".

35l9nc0.jpg

"Well my name is Jessica Reign you can call me Jess though . i haven't been in here as much recently as i used to be but i usually hang around the jukebox when i am in here. Love these things funny thing is they were rare to find anymore even before this place became a prison i am surprised one survived in here of all places. " she stood up and walked over to the boy. "go ahead see if you can find the man in charge of this place I can't think he would want to leave it alone with supplies here with people coming in and out and all. I ain't going no where today so no worries, i'll be here when ya get back. " she thought about what she was saying and what he had just told her. "actually after all the walking and all you may want to rest a moment before going to see if he is up unless you just want to get it done with before you rest." She sat down n a bar stool up at the main bar and turned the stool towards the boy as to not be rude at all by facing away from him.

jkkrrc.jpg

"My name's Matti" ,he told her. He listened as she spoke and when she was finished he looked at her, "Oh no don't worry I don't mind going to see what he's up to" ,Matti said right before standing up and making his way through a door that was behind the bar. When he reached the next door he knocked twice before entering. Noticing no one was inside the room he sighed then shook his head before making his way back out to the bar. He took a seat and looked at Jess, "He's not even here I swear he's never on point with anything" ,he told her.

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Matti/Any

When he returned with the news that the owner wasn't there she started to really think about things. To her it seemed odd that there was no one here for all this time it seemed like a very long time for the place to be left open and with no one there to watch over it. "Hmm that's strange any time I have ever been here and it wasn't open it's been locked up tight as hell today it's wide open with the owner not around does that seem odd to you. So what do we do i don't want to leave this place alone for anyone to come walk in and take over because we could end up with some real scumbag taking over and turning this place into a stripper lounge or a exclusive club for deals or some shit i really don't want my favorite place to go down hill like that. and i am sure you don't want to leave the stuff you dropped off like that. Tell me about the owner, what do you think he would want done and do you think he is coming back? "

She was beginning to stress a little about the whole thing there were not many places she could go and feel safe and have a good time this was something she didn't want to loss and she was getting pretty sure that something must have happened to the owner of the establishment and she would fight to keep it safe from being taken over by someone like Miami prisons very own Million Dollar Kid the spoiled rich boy who somehow gained a ton of control even after being brought in and she knew if he got his hands on this place no one would be able to go in except his people and that would be horrible.

jkkrrc.jpg

Name:Matthew
Tagging:Jess

"Yeah it does seem strange the owner usually doesn't leave the place opened if he knows he's going to be gone for a long time" ,Matti began. When Jess asked what Matti thought the owner would want done he thought for a moment, the owner was a decent guy and probably wouldn't be upset if Jess took over for a bit to keep things flowing and with Matti's assistance they would probably be fine. "Well you know how things usually go in here right, people trade stuff for drinks the higher the value of the stuff the more alcohol they get, I say you bar tend and I'll deal with the trades if you want I know what the owner thinks is valuable and what he thinks is trash I'll help you with that part if you want, but hell he's not here and customers will probably be coming in soon so someone's gotta do the job right" ,Matti continued. He gave Jess a cute smile to be friendly, after a few moments Matti's stomach growled and he looked down at it then back up to Jess, "Erm I uh I'm hungry and the owner usually cooks for me on a count of I don't know how to cook do you think that maybe you could make me something to eat" ,Matti asked feeling a little embarrassed about having to ask someone he just met to cook for him. "I may look like a tough guy but I'm still a kid and there's things I don't know how to do still" ,he said quietly so only Jess could hear him he put his head down as his stomach growled again.

35l9nc0.jpg

She listened to everything Matti had to say. She was deep in thought abut everything. taking over would give her a secure location of her own a good thing to have in Miami but at the same time running a place would force her to deal with all kinds of people good and bad. Jess wasn't exactly new to surviving in a place like this though so there was no reason not to push forward. "OK i'll take over for now until he shows back up or well maybe more of a permanent basis if he doesn't return." "Do you know if he left the keys to the place around anywhere if not we will have to find ourselves a key-maker locksmith type person to help us out. " she walked behind the bar counter and began to move some things around. the place was dusty and there was n real order to the place. She was already making plans or what to change in the place and fix up kind of hoping the owner wouldn't return to soon and if he did that he would be thankful and not angry for anything she did. As Mattie told her about being hungry and not being able to cook she felt bad for him. "Show me the food and the kitchen and i'll fix you something to eat BUT i do think that you better start learning a little something about cooking encase you ever come to a point where no one can help you out."

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: (for now) white cotton panties and strapless bra, socks and cross trainers.
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Anyone

(June 14, 2038 , late Morning/early afternoon)

Diana pulled her bike into the lot in front of the Saloon, looking the place over. She knew that no one would touch the bike, as it seemed almost deserted, but for the moment she was looking for two things: a bit of liquid refreshment and information. She knew that the place was not precisely "inhabited" from the way it looked, but it was as good a place as any even if she was wrong about someone at least being inside. She was very pleased as she slowly stepped up to the front door of the place, noticing that with her glasses on and how she walked, she could see that it was open. As she pushed open the doors she realized that there were only two people in the place as she did. There was a very nice looking blonde, and a red-headed younger male, and she held open her hands to show that she may be armed, but that she was not there for harm.

jkkrrc.jpg

Matti nodded in agreement at what Jess had said about him learning to make his own food, "I know I should probably learn sooner rather then later but no one ever has the time to teach me anyone I've ever known has always been busy" ,he told her. When the woman walked into the saloon Matti looked over and could tell by the woman's gesture that she wasn't there to start trouble. "A customer Jess the first one today" ,Matti said with a hint of excitement. "I think you'll do just fine with the place while the owner is out".

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Matti / Diana

She was about to discuss food and cooking further with Matti when someone walked in.

"How are you doing, Anything in particular I can help you with today." she said with a smile on her face Happy to be giving it a shot at running her own place for the first time in the prison. Well her's for now anyway unless the owner ever returned but in all honesty she didn't expect it.

She gave a quick look at what she had around and walked up behind the bar closer to the end of the bar closet to where the women had just came in from.

Attire: (for now) white cotton panties and strapless bra, socks and cross trainers.
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Jessica, Matti

Diana smiled, curious about both the blonde and the redhead. She didn't know what they had been talking about, but she sensed that a conversation had been interrupted. She thought the young man was cute, but she didn't know his age. The blonde, however, looked all grown though Diana hid very well she thought she was hot. She came closer into the bar, famished but more than pleased with the chance to also get to talk to someone.

"Hungry, thirsty, and in need of some information. I only got here yesterday, but I am certain that if any kind of trade we can arrange for a meal and possible use of any facilities to get cleaned up and all will be good. I do have skills."

Diana knew how that could be taken, but as she did have a kit or two with her, she could help with other things around the bar in case something needed fixing before she left eventually. She then introduced her self, offering her hand to both of them.

"By the way, I am Diana."

35l9nc0.jpg

"Well hello Diana it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jess , And i am sure we could help each other out. Why don't you have a seat or a moment and i will bring you something to eat being new here that is one of the first things we should take care of. There is a restroom in the back over there " she said while pointing out the back wall "there is a sink in there with working water one of the few things that works in some of the old buildings in Miami but you'll find depending on where you are not all water runs clean . Lucky for you it is good water here. I'll get you something made up to eat while you wash up and then we will see what else we can help you out with "

She walked down to the end of the bar "Matti come with me and show me were the food supplies and kitchen area is setup and i will handle your food and hers all at once."

she walked over to the door that lead to the backroom waiting for Matti to lead the way around the back area's seeing he had some knowledge of the place other then just from the side of the bar she was used to being on.

jkkrrc.jpg

"I'm Matthew but everyone I know calls me Matti" ,he told Diana after she introduced herself. Matti listened as Jess spoke and when she asked him to show her where everything was he led the way into the back room where the fridge and cupboards were along with a stove, "The stove doesn't work but the grill does that's right next to it all the food is either in the fridge or the cupboards" ,he told Jess with a smile.

35l9nc0.jpg

As she went to look in the fridge to see options she had another question for Matti " I know there are some rooms in this building upstairs right any idea how many bedrooms there are.? " she looked through just a little bit more. "ah hear we go. You in the mood for Hamburgers? "

She grabbed the meat out of the fridge and lit the stove

jkkrrc.jpg

"There's about twenty rooms upstairs, none of them are taken except for mine" ,Matti told Jess. When she asked if he was in the mood for hamburgers he smiled and nodded, "Hamburgers sound great right now" ,he told her as he rubbed his belly.

Attire: boyshorts bikini, cargo shorts, blouse knotted at her waist

"That would be fine, Jess.. Nice to meet you.. you too, Matti."

She smiled and then she went into the restroom. She found that they were right, which meant that in this area of town someone either made certain the water would run clean for a while or was maintaining it. She soon was cleaning herself up, going as far to do a thorough sponge and change into an almost identical set of clothes to what she had been wearing. There were a lot of places that were still not thoroughly scavenged for hidden caches, but clothes were what she looked for first.

She brushed her hair, having used one of the bottles of no-rinse shampoo she had found in the cache with some clothes. She had fixed her holster so she could get at it and her own shotgun if they had unexpected company. She then very quickly went outside and found a place to put her bike where it would not be taken. It was with another that she assumed was Jess' and also carried the saddle bags in. Obviously, she was going to be able to, at least for a bit, make base here and that would be good for now. She was then back inside with the four saddle bags and sitting at one of the tables in the bar, realizing that now she was very curious about both her new acquaintances even more.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess got to cooking and looked over to Matti "Well Matti thank you for your help i have a plate set for you here " she said as she put a hamburger on a plate for him "if you want you can take it to your room to rest or out to one of the tables out there where ever you feel like going. oh and i know i asked you this before but things got hectic and you never gave me a answer do you have or at least know where the keys for all the doors and cupboards in this building are at . If so i could use them to start sorting things a bit."

She finished up the burger for there new customer and plated it and not knowing what the lady wanted to drink she grabbed both a soda and a beer and walked back out into the bar. Walking up to the table she could tell the lady had cleaned up some. "There you go look like you have freshened up a bit hope your feeling a bit better and this should help i hope a burger and drink is good for you" she said as she placed the dish down. "I didn't know if you were a drinker or not so i brought a soda and a beer and figured you could pick which you wanted."
she took a quick pause trying to get a feel for if she was doing a good job so far or not by the expression on the girls face.
"Eat up and then we can talk about your other request as far as info and such "

jkkrrc.jpg

Tagging:Jess, Diana

"Oh right keys I'm so sorry they're in the drawer underneath the bar, I'm not sure which key goes to what but I know that's where they're kept" ,Matti told Jess. He grabbed a can of soda from the fridge then made his way out to the bar and sat down next to Diana and gave her a smile. "So what got you put in here? I was sent here for skipping school it's pretty lame huh honestly if it weren't for Ace well her real name is Annabelle but she likes to be called Ace, anyway if it weren't for her and Jack I probably wouldn't even be alive right now" ,Matti said. He rambled naturally it sorta came with his age, the boy had barely even hit puberty yet he was sentenced to life in prison, "I think you guys would like Jack and Ace oh and RJ they stay pretty hidden for the most part unless they need supplies or just want to make sure things don't get too out of hand between crazies and innocents, they remind me of the justice league a bit ya know they have a secret hideout that no one knows about and they like to protect people they're wicked awesome" ,Matti continued. He had quieted down briefly but only because he had taken a bite of his burger but as soon as he was done chewing that bite he took a sip of his soda then looked at Jess and Diana again, he talked to them until he finished his food and when he was finally finished he gave them both a smile, "Well I'm gonna go take a nap lugging all that alcohol from Miami Beach all the way here really tired me out I'll be back in a couple hours don't go leaving on me now" ,he stated as he hopped off of the stool and made his way to his room to get some sleep.

Attire: boyshorts bikini, cargo shorts, blouse knotted at her waist

Diana chose the soda for now, but made it clear the beer also could stay on the table. She smiled as she took a bite of the burger, relishing the taste as red meat was banned except in underground speaks. The speaks were very similar to their 1920s and 1930s counterparts, but in those places it was more than alcohols that were banned and available there. Free internet access, games, comics, movies, downloadable shows, red meat... the list was endless. She nodded her approval over the burger, but then listened to Mattie.

She was liking the boy more and more, and she agreed it was bogus why he was there. She caught the Justice League reference, as she loved all the old comics that now were banned by the USPF and their "President". She ate her burger slower, as she was very pleased with the taste. She had caught her own fish for dinner last night, as well as for the morning but she really was enjoying what she was having right now. When Mattie got up and spoke to them, Diana smiled and nodded about what he said.

"Mattie, I don't think either of us are going anywhere for a while, so have a good nap."

When he went to his room that he claimed, Diana then looked at Jessica. She smiled, and the thought suddenly crossed her mind about how much fun it would be to bind her. She took another bite of the burger, and perhaps she knew she did so in a provocative way.. and then perhaps she didn't know she did.

35l9nc0.jpg

"Ok Matti thank you for your help have a good nap we will talk more later you know i am not going anywhere of course. " She then looked over to Diana " we have some rooms available. I have just taken this place over as the owner has went missing and we don't know if they will ever return so i am working on getting this place up to the standard i would like it in. I know we are in Miami prison and all but no reason not to try and make it feel like we are in a free world right. So in exchange for the food and if you need a room if you wouldn't mind helping me clean up the place and get it into a good condition around here a little bit that would be a fair trade for now i think how would that sound to you." She walked over behind the bar and grabbed herself a soda better to wait on drinking till closer to closing time she figured just in case she got a lot of customers at any point. she walked back around the bar and over to the table that Diana was sitting at and pulled a chair over and sat down on the opposite side of the table with her soda.

Back
Top Bottom