Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Saloon (near Surfside)

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: boyshorts bikini, cargo shorts, blouse knotted at her waist
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Jessica, Matti

(June 14, 2038 , early afternoon)

"I actually don't have a problem with that at all. Doesn't seem to me that the place is in that bad of condition, so it shouldn't take long at all. Are there things that need fixing immediately? I know cleaning is always a major priority, but if there is anything not working right, it would be a good idea to get it fixed."

Diana was thinking in terms of getting the place in as good condition as possible. That thought, fixing any problems that could hurt business potentially, was something she was good at. She knew that some things just had to be working right, and she smiled at Jess to let her know that she really didn't have issue with getting things in order.

"So, you found things like this? I mean in this good condition?"

She was not doubting Jess's story, rather she was shocked someone would just up and leave it like that. Even in a prison like Miami, that was more than a bit odd.

35l9nc0.jpg

Name: Jessica Reign
Nickname: Jess
Attire:Black bra (with skull diamond design) Black tight shorts
Weapon: Shot gun.
Tagging: Matti / Diana

(June 14, 2038 , late Morning/early afternoon)

"well i think there are a few steps that need fixing and i'm not positive about some of the tap's if they all work or not still checking things out myself. I used to come in here regularly but have been traveling around for a little over a week and when i came in today the owner never showed. That boy Matti brought in the usual supplies and checked around for the owner but no luck so unless he returns i have taken over. That's really how property works in Miami once someone dies or leave a area for to long someone takes it . I've never took any place for myself before but i really like this place and wasn't about to leave it for some low life to come take over and trust me there are plenty of those including a few that would have made this place off limits to everyone outside of there group."

walking behind the bar Jess reached down at a cabinet door that she noticed looked off and pulled on it a little "Yup there is also a few cupboards that could use fixing as well there is a door right here that is half off it's hinge should be a easy fix i think."

Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.

Diana nodded, understanding what Jess was saying about those who would always want to make it just "for their kind". She also could see that Jess wanted to make it a place for everyone, kind of like neutral ground so to speak. She also listened to the repairs that she had found so far, as well as the things she was going to check out. She could tell that running the place was going to be a bit of a full time thing for her. but Diana knew that with the right amount of help it would happen. She watched Jess go behind the bar, and checking the cupboards and all. She finished both her burger and soda, then stood up and smiled.

"Well, now the question remains is do you intend a closing time? If so, that is likely needing to be enforce with some of the more rowdy elements. I can get onto those repairs as soon as you like, and then either till then or afterward we can talk about what else I was hoping for. I also can check anywhere you may or may not have looked to see if there are any tools, but if there aren't any I can use mine."

Diana came behind the bar, looking at the cabinets to see what she can do to fix them. She dropped to one knee, getting a good look at the hinge.

"Yeah... I am certain you are right about this... it will be a easy fix. If there is some wood putty, we can fill the holes and redo the hinge."

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Matti / Diana

(June 14, 2038 , afternoon)

"I have keys for everything in the building so if you need to look in any of the closets or the basement just let me know and i will open them up for you." Looking over at the other women she was glad she was so willing to help with things. "There are also rooms upstairs you can have a room for as long as you want to stay and help out. So what other things were there that you needed or wanted to get out of helping out?" Jess asked opening up the option for Diana to freely tell her what she really was expecting to get out of there trade. Being the first person to come in and trade with him and being in the form of help she was going to do her best to give her as much as she could but Jess also knew she had to not give away to much for to little if she was going to run this business successfully she would have to be very wise with what she would trade.

Diana smiled, hoping that her help will be desired for a good period of time. She was needing to have a place to call home for a while, and as she stood and spoke to Jess more directly.

"This is a very nice place, and I would be happy to help you get her up and running again. I think we can have everything fixed by the time any kind of rush comes in. As for what I would like, for the most part a room is a good thing to have. I was wondering if you knew anywhere around here if someone with tech could be found, as that is the information I was hoping for. I also would mind you and I getting to know each other better, as I really don't see why I cannot help you as much as possible."

Diana always believed in being honest, but she also left room for other possibilities. She liked Jess already, and she was already motivated to help her no matter what, and she made certain her tone didn't make it seem like she wouldn't help if she couldn't give information or didn't want to get to know her.

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Diana

"Hmm there is a place that looks like it may have some tech info that i have seen but don't know much about it. And then there is Million Dollar kid aka MDK his real name is Vincent he has a floating safe house and a lot of connections BUT he is not the type of person you would probably want to have any dealings with. A real creep that one is." She said trying to do her best to help with that kind of info. "As for getting to know each other more that's fine with me making friends in here is always a plus because enemy's come by the dozen at a time so friends are a HUGE plus." She liked Diana she was nice and helpful but still she was going to keep her guard slightly up for the time being but not in a rude way at all but she just didn't want to let herself get to taken in by someone as in here you just never know who you can trust.

"Have you thoroughly searched the entire property? Not saying that you are not careful or anything, but the last thing I want is to have to leave for anything and you and Mattie to be in trouble or anything. I can help you do that if not or we can search again if needed."

Diana could understand if Jess was on guard, as she didn't expect her to immediately trust her totally yet. It would take a bit of time, but she would earn Jess' trust.

"Also.. I don't know if I like Mattie making runs without someone to help him. I know he must know his way around.. but he is still young. I know that sounds a touch naive, but I prefer him able to either defend himself or having backup."

She was deadly serious about that, as if Jess was serious they needed to make certain someone couldn't shut down their pipeline of supplies. She also thought about something else.. something she had seen while she was going through things at a old specialty store that didn't seem to have been raided much.

"Also.. after fixing things and helping you with the clean up... there is what I think was a place here that used to supply home brewers. It would help, possibly, if you could make your own beers and spirits. I can show you how that is done, as I was helping with moving some of that stuff before I was doing what I was busted for."

Diana was already seeing ideas for helping Jess make the Saloon more than successful, and she wanted her to know that she was not going to leave her in the lurch either.

35l9nc0.jpg

"Well let's go take a look around and check the rooms i have not got to do that yet. " she responded as she grabbed the keys off the counter and picked up her shotgun.

while walking to a closet and unlocking it and checking the inside once she seen it was clear she locked it back up " yes i agree him doing runs himself worries me a little but at the same time he is young and fast and smaller then an adult he can probably hide easier and he might have connections for supplies that will only deal with him because they have a trust thing going I don't know i don't want to really want to change however he is comfortable doing things if he doesn't want to i think i will have a talk to him about it later though. "

when Diana was telling her other things that he could be helpful with she was thankful for any offers for help "That sounds wonderful anything we can do to make this place even better works well for me."

Jess walked over to a door and unlocked it . It lead to the basement "I'd take a bet that if there is going to be trouble it will be down here let's have a look. Plus there might be more tools and supplies down here as well"

Diana went with Jess around the building as she opened the closet door, nodding and checking with her. She understood about Mattie, and she vowed to teach him anything he wanted to know about defending himself. She got that from a veteran that lived in her area who, when she asked, he saw in her someone worth teaching and caught her as much about protecting herself and other military skills as he could. She learned more in the years since, but he let her scour his private library intensely, and she scanned as much of it as she could.. and she cried the day they burned down his house mere hours after he died.

"I will talk to him and show him things he can know to help himself if he likes."

She then looked into and down into the basement, nodding slowly at Jess' statement. She then pulled out a "flasher", which was a compressed high powered light. It was one of the things she had in her own tool kit, several in fact, as well as in the two kits she found that were salvaged out of crashed copters. She gestured for Jess to be read and to cover her eyes, letting her know it was going to be very bright. She tossed it, and turned her own head with he hand on her eyes. The brightness was instantaneous and was just enough to be like a sudden ray of sunlight going into the room.

Diana then moved, her shades also on her face and she was sitting on one side rail of the stairs, a seat from a broken stool under her. She slid and pitched and rolled, moving and checking out the basement. There was nothing she couldn't see, but there wasn't anyone there not even pests. She rose, seeing so very much there that they would be able to use and relieved she would not need to use any ammo yet.. though noticing that would not have been a sweat either.

"Jess, hon.. you need to come down and see this. Make certain the door cannot close on us first and turn on the real light."

She picked up the "flasher", turning it off as she did.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess grabbed a bar stool and jammed it in front of the door and search for a switch for the lights hoping there would even be any power in it which luckily there was. Very few area's in Miami still had full working power.

She made her way down the stairs to take a look around and see what Diana had found.

The first things that Diana found were a very complete set of tools, and she was looking through them as Jess joined her down the stairs. Complete, if she had said so, would have been really an understatement as it looked very much like the now previous owner had scrounged and scavenged anywhere they would have been tools. There was a place that led outside the Saloon, but that was for going to where the parking was and you would have to know most likely. Diana smiled, looking at Jess as she looked in the drawers.

"Who did you say the owner was? There is more than enough tools here for fixing more than the Saloon up, so he or she was serious about things."

There were also stores, things that were canned and jarred for long term storage, as well as what looked like two diesel generators. She got a look at the gauges, as they were actually built into the wall, which she also looked at, and saw that they were quite full. She then smiled broader, realizing why it looked the way it did.

"This place is built over one of those old fallout shelters they sold in the latter half of the twentieth century. This basement is part of it, and the space is very well... used..."

Diana's voice drifted, her eyes seeing what she thought she saw. The previous owner had converted part of it into a rather large, and well stocked pantry of sorts with cleaning and hygiene supplies among other things as well as medicines. On one side, thought, was an extra large weapons cabinet. It had been made out of three that had been put together, but with the exception of a box or three of ammunition and a pistol or two, it was most verily stocked.

"Is there a key to this cabinet on the ring?"

35l9nc0.jpg

Looking around things were very well put together down in the basement Jess had realized she hit the jackpot on taking this place over part of her was hoping the owner wouldn't ever return so she would be able to make this place exactly what she needed in the world.
When Diana asked about the owner she gave the best answer she could. "He was a older man. I don't know his name i didn't talk with him much i kinda always hung to myself when i would come in here when he still ran the place. He was a old biker type of guy with a a white beard and tattoos all over. from what i got off of him though he was a nice guy."

Continuing to look around the supplies this place had would go a LONG way for Jess.

When it came to the cabinet with the weapons in it the first issue really popped into her mind. She trusted Diana but at the same time she would have rather her not have found out about the weapon case. In fact Jess wished she was alone when finding the weapon case but it was to late for that. She didn't mind helping this lady out but when it came to weapons Jess wasn't about to give any up.

"I am sure there is a key on here for it but i'll come back and go through that all later it's best stored down here until needed for now i have enough ammo for my shotgun" She lifter her gun up to remind Diana that she had it. "But i do have to say some of this other stuff including tools we could go through now if you want."

walking back over to the tools section "take a look through it and see if everything you need is here. Some of the tools you can take if you need anything to finish off any sets for your own supply just make sure i have one of each of the basics left here ya know hammer,screwdriver, so on so forth"

Diana smiled, shaking her head about the weapons cabinet to reassure Jess.

"No, hon. What I was meaning was so you could get at them when you need them. Trust me, I have my own stuff where that is concerned. However, he had a set up for making his own ammo, so I really don't think you are going to be running out of that any time soon. I mean this guy may also have been making and fixing weapons.. which is a nice side business... but also could be part of the reason he is missing."

Diana looked around, seeing that no one could see what went on down there or even if they knew there was a "down there".

"The only thing I would want to use as far as weapons go is the ammo set up and his gear for making and sharpening blades. I don't intend to take any of this as this is yours as far as I am concerned."

Diana was serious, as the only think "screw" related on her mind was making Jess very wet sometime down the road.

35l9nc0.jpg

"I trust you don't worry to much." well lets head back upstairs grab whatever you need i don't want to leave things alone upstairs for to long with the front door being unlocked. Later on today when Matti gets up you and him can go through the bedrooms and pick out which one each of you want to take and make sure there all cleared and later i will help with that as well when we lock up for the night. I think we will close the doors at a early time tonight to give time to get things figured out and then tomorrow will be our first full day open." she said to Diana while starting to make her way back up the stairs.

Diana nodded, grabbing the tools she thought they would most need for the repairs Jess saw as immediate. She was glad Jess trusted her, because she trusted Jess. She was seeing that, in addition to her attraction, she could see that Jess was smart and clever. By not going to regular hours, whatever those were, they would have the time to get a thorough look through and find and address any other repairs or concerns. Diana then followed Jess up the stairs, deciding to broach what was on her mind.

"Jess.. I want to help you as much as I can... because I do like you very much, in more ways than one."

She said that, not saying any more until Jess had the chance to process it. She said it the way she did because, somehow, she sensed she needed something strong from Diana in the way of affirming things.

35l9nc0.jpg

coming up the stairs she listened as Diana spoke to her "Oh well thank you and i Like you to you seem to be a good person and very helpful."
she said back to her as she reached the top of the stairs . Jess waited for Diana to pass by her so she could turn off the light and close and re lock the door behind them. Walking back over to the bar she grabbed a rag from behind and started wiping down the counters

"I know we are in Miami and all but everything looking dusty like a old ghost town really bothers me i know cleaning this place for the first time will take a while and i don't expect it all to be done today but i figure once it is all done once it should be easy to upkeep after that"

Jess wanted to create a place that people could go to and feel like they were back in a Miami that was prior to it becoming a prison to feel free to live and be happy. As she cleaned the back wall she began putting some of the better bottles to the top shelves and organizing things the way she wanted them to look. She then took some more change out of her pocket and went over to the Jukebox and played another song . ( TURN THE PAGE ) as the song came on it really played into her mind she was turning a page in her life right now hopefully for the better but of course only time would tell.

"Actually, Jess... I mean that I really like you."

Diana moved closer to Jessica, her one hand moving to caress her ass. It was forward, something that Diana had not expected herself to do, but she also was wanting Jess to understand what she meant. She was wanting her to know that she liked her that much already, and as she left her hand on her ass, she wanted it to also convey to her that she was very aggressive as well. Diana never let someone else dictate anything to her, that was not what she was. She knew that Jess could potentially be upset, but something told her that her forwardness may not be met with as much hostility as she was thinking was possible. Rather, as she caressed, she looked at Jess to study her reaction.

"I can fix the Jukebox so it can be made to run without money and you can switch it back and forth on that... if you want. There are a lot of things I can do for you."

She was implying not just for the bar, but she was not going to be more descriptive than that.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess was surprised by the sudden movement of Diana's hand . She wasn't upset about it but she was surprised by it. She had thought that might have been what she meant when coming up the stairs but hadn't wanted to read to much into it. "Well well . that's umm Nice" she said nervously " then quickly thinking to answer Diana's other statement "that would be great to not have to scavenge for change any more but yes i'd like it to still look for money when other people use it so a button or something that i can turn the coin collecting on and off or something would be great. as strange as it is there are a lot of people who have begun using old money when they can as payment for things in Miami it's slowly starting to become a big trade. The old style of money is all over this place if you look hard enough."

walking back over to the bar still kinda surprised about Diana's forwardness " I think i'm going to grab myself a drink would you like one?"

"Absolutely. Do you have any Bourbon? A friend of mine told me blended whiskey is not as good as straight, and I got the taste for it."

She smiled, loving that Jess is a bit surprised at her forwardness. Diana was very attracted to Jess, and she followed her back to the bar as she returned her hand to Jess' body. She caressed her ass again, also moving her had a bit over it and even getting the tops of the backs of her thighs and the small of her back. She was ow overtly expressing desire for her, not stopping unless Jess told her to.

"You are very lovely.. very lovely indeed."

35l9nc0.jpg

"Sure i just seen some Bourbon over here" she grabbed the Bourbon and set Diana up with a drink and grabbed herself a beer she wanted to take it easy with drinking this early in the day seeing she was now in charge of this place. " aww well thanks darling " she said after Diana told her that she thought she was lovely feeling flattered by what Diana was saying and how she was acting.

"Don't worry about my getting too tipsy, Jess. I have a very high tolerance. Besides... I would not be able to spend time tonight making you so very wet among other things later if I am drunk."

With her hand still caressing Jess' body, Diana took a sip of the bourbon, relishing the flavor of the single malt liquor. It was Kentucky Straight, very good and very smooth. She continued to smile, a very large hint of dominant behavior in how she said what she did.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess continued straightening things up as Diana had her drink and spoke to her "I'm going to go check on the bed rooms and make sure they are all in order.You can come along as well if you would like." Jess walked up the stairs and one room at a time unlocked the doors and checked the rooms to make sure they were in fact empty . once she finished checking them to make sure no one was in them having only fond 1 person in a room that being Matti which she hadn't bothered him she seen him when she had started to open the door so she quietly closed the door right back up. "Well that's all the rooms clear " Jess said to Diana "But in case we get anyone who may wish to be a guest i would like to get at least 3 or 4 fully cleaned up before tonight."
(now late afternoon)

Jess began cleaning out rooms one at a time and occasionally going back to check on the main bar area to make sure no one had come in during her cleaning. The process of cleaning out the first 4 rooms took a few hr's it was early evening by the time she had decided she was done for the day working on rooms and returned to the bar for good "It's been a long day huh " she asked Diana "are you feeling hungry? I figure it's about time for dinner i will cook in a few minutes i just want to sit and rest for a moment "

(June 14, 2038 , late afternoon)

As Jess straightened up and mentioned the rooms, Diana nodded and followed to help her. They went looking through each of the rooms, and Diana was pleased that Mattie was the only one occupying any of them. She helped with cleaning them up, the four rooms having had a good bit of stuff in them. They got them finished, and one that Diana would clean out herself she thought of making her own, but when Jess called it a day she nodded at the idea of food.

"Yes, I am very hungry, but here, sit and rest."

Diana moved one of the bar stools by a chair, helping Jess sit down in the chair if she let her. She then started to give her a shoulder massage, as they did lift a few heavy things and she didn't want Jess too strained. She sat on the stool, kneading on her upper shoulders a bit more.

jkkrrc.jpg

Name:Matthew
Nickname:Matti
Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.
Tagging:Jess, Diana

(June 14, 2038 , late Afternoon)

Matti had woken up after about an hour or so and stayed in his room reading a few of his comic books that Jack had given him in a trade. After a little while Matti began to feel hungry and a little bored so he made his way down to the bar he seen Diana and Jess and snuck passed them to get to the jukebox. He looked over at the two women to make sure they weren't watching him as he pulled a loose floor board up that was next to the jukebox and grabbed a handful of coins out of a box that was hidden underneath the board. After Matti grabbed the coins he quietly placed the board back in place then put his money into the jukebox and played Welcome to The Jungle by Guns and Roses. He began to head bang and play air guitar as the song played.

35l9nc0.jpg

"Ok i will make us something to eat in a few moments " She enjoyed the massage then as she sat and relaxed a little. Then she spun around at the shock of music suddenly playing not knowing that Matti had come down she wondered if they had missed someone in there search of the place or if the jukebox had malfunctioned but when she saw Matti headbanging and playing air guitar she smiled. "Good song pick kiddo . You feeling hungry it's about time to cook and i could use your help in the kitchen if your feeling up to it."

She said planning on getting him used to making food himself.

Back
Top Bottom