Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Saloon (near Surfside)

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Liz, Diana, Jessica, Matti

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: boyshorts bikini, cargo shorts, blouse knotted at her waist
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Jessica, Matti, Andrew, Alexis, Liz

(June 14, 2038 , later evening)

Diana nodded, getting up to get herself a couple of more of the Black Cherry. It was a very soothing taste to her, plus she was going to see if she could make a comparable home version for Jess and see needed to thoroughly analyze the flavor. She had them in one hand, and she whispered to Jess while her other hand discreetly goosed her.

"Thanks... Evers is a good guy.. only gruff and rough to those who deserve it I promise."

She slowly took her hand away, letting it linger meaningfully just long enough. Evers was thinking that Diana was already staking her claim on Jess, but he really hoped Jess was receptive. Diana was bi, but she also was prone to pushing a little harder than she should at times. He knew she could handle rebuffing, but he also knew that for others not knowing her as well as he did, it would be bad to rile her. She would take being turned down, but the fool who pushed to hard about it would get hurt. Rejection was different than her being told to get lost, and she already was very protective of the blond woman and her young friend. Evers leaned in, tasting the fries and nodding his pleasure.

"Perfect, Jess. I can see you are going to do very well here. Alexis, would you like some?"

jkkrrc.jpg

Name:Matthew
Nickname:Matti
Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.
Tagging:Jess, Diana

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Andrew, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Later Evening)

Matti sat and listened to everyone talk while playing with his new knife Alexis had given him in exchange for the soup and sandwich. Alexis smiled seeing the boy happy with what she had given him. When asked what brought them all there Alexis smiled a bit, "Well I like to drive around at night after events when my boss let's me use his car plus he has a new girlfriend he's crazy about I can tell and I figured that I should give them some alone time" ,Alexis stated. "Plus it's always good to get around and learn the land so to speak". She smiled when Evers kissed her neck and placed his hand on her thigh she was pleased with all the attention and wouldn't want it any other way. When he offered her some of his food she nodded then took a fry and ate it wanting to see how it tasted she had to agree that Jess and Diana were doing a good job with things in the saloon.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol/ switchblade
Tagging: Alexis/Andrew/everyone

(June 14th,2038 later evening)

Eating her fries she thought they came out really well. " Yeah Jess like they all said your doing good here. And these fries are amazing." Pausing for a moment to eat another fry "I noticed this place was rather large and looks like it has rooms upstairs are any of them empty and being rented out at all?"

35l9nc0.jpg

Name: Jessica Reign
Nickname: Jess
Attire:Black bra (with skull diamond design) Black tight shorts
Weapon: Shot gun.
Tagging: Diana /Matti,Andrew/Alexis/Liz

Diana had grabbed at her Bottom again Jess gave her a smile but tried to continue on with what had to get done then Jess walked into the kitchen and grabbed the food hat had been finishing in the back and brought it out "Here Diana the food is ready time for you to take a break and enjoy yourself ok." She said to her wanting to give her time to talk to her friend and eat something. When Liz asked her about rooms she looked over at her "Yes we do have some rooms available so far we have got around to setting up 4 of them to be rented out the rest I still want to clean up and go through before renting the out to anyone." looking around the room " So if any of you ever need a room in this area there will be plenty available soon"

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.

Both Diana and Evers watched Mattie, liking that he felt so comfortable with his new knife. The both of them, not knowing it, were thinking on how to show him ways that he would get to use the blade for the best uses he could out of it.

Jess' smile made Diana smile as well, moving to sit down at the table with Evers and Alexis sitting at it. She smiled at them and then dug in, the taste of the crispy skin and juicy thoroughly cooked meat of the chicken wings and thighs almost a sexual experience. She stole a look at Jess, making it clear that, in the sexual sense, she wanted to "sink her own teeth into" Jessica.

Evers was amused, as Diana was actually just barely containing her desire for the blond. His own for Alexis was making him very surprised at himself. His hand was now on her thigh a bit more blatantly, stroking on her and letting her know that Liz's comment about rooms was something he was intrigued by as well as Diana. He looked to Jessica, waiting for her to answer.

jkkrrc.jpg

Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

When Alexis was finished with her food she sighed then looked around at everyone, "I really hate to break up the party but I have to get my boss' car back and soon we've been out past an hour and if he's for any reason in a bad mood I'll hear it for sure, it was really nice to meet all of you and hopefully I can come back tomorrow night" ,Alexis stated. She finished up her drink then lit another cigarette while she waited for everyone else to be ready.

Matti gave the woman a smile, "Well hopefully you'll come back tomorrow I'd like to see you all again" ,he stated kindly.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers nodded, understanding that they needed to get back very soon. He was finished with his fries, stretching careful as he waited on Liz to also be ready. He was very pleased, glad that he got to introduce her to Diana.

"Yes, we need to get back. But we are going to be back."

Diana was also pleased, seeing that Evers got to introduce her first to his new lady. He respected her, but it was more of mutual courtesy. They both got to meet each other's new significant other, now that made them on equal footing. Evers had treated her as an equal in their work, and now she knew that he still saw them in that light.

"Yes, please come back as soon as possible."

She stood up and hugged Evers again, extending her hand to Alexis to shake her hand.

bjaepz.jpg

35l9nc0.jpg

Liz looked back at Jessica "well i think i would like to stay the night i have some places to check out down this end of Miami tomorrow so it would be a good place to start off."
Jessica responded to the girl rather quickly "That would be perfectly fine we can discuss payment for the room later for now just enjoy your food "

Liz gave a nod of appreciation towards Jess and then turned to the others "Looks like i will be staying here tonight but i am sure we will all meet up again in the future. you all have a safe trip back to the arena ok"

t53n82.jpg

Alexis shook Diana's hand and gave her a smile before turning to Liz, "Alright hun I'll try and drop in tomorrow for lunch or something it all depends on my work schedule and if the boss will lend me the car again, I hope to see you at another show soon it was nice meeting everyone" ,she stated before making her way out the door. She got into the car and started it waiting for Evers to get in before driving off.

(Exits to Death Games Arena)

aadASF2N.jpg

Diana gave Evers another hug, smiling as she did.

"Don't be a stranger and the both of you get back here. We have a lot to talk about, Big Brother."

She smiled, as that was a term of endearment that showed how she wished he was that close in real life. Evers nodded, shaking Jess' hand if she let him and nodding to Mattie. He also shook Liz's hand, pleased that she was sticking around.

"We will be back, I promise that. We will see you when you get back to the Arena, Liz. Always be careful and alert."

Evers then was getting into the passenger side of the car, his hand returning to Alexis' thigh.

"Now, I can say I want to head back as much as you do, Lex."

bjaepz.jpg

35l9nc0.jpg

Liz said her good byes as the others left the Saloon. She had enjoyed meeting them and had a pretty decent day but now was pretty worn out and close to ready to call it a night. She thanked Jess for the fact that she would allow her a room for the night.

Jess replied to those who were leaving "come back anytime thanks for stopping in."

She sat down at the bar things slowing down a bit. Looking at Diana "Not a bad first day huh?"

Diana nodded, sipping a bit more of her beloved Black Cherry cream soda. She then spoke to Liz, very pleased at how the other young woman put it.

"It has been a very good day I think. It can only get more interesting tomorrow, Liz. Nothing is boring if you keep all things in mind, and that is what we are doing around here, I am thinking about many things to make this the best damn place for Jess to run, too."

bjaepz.jpg

Listening to Diana Liz could tell she really cared about helping Jess out a lot "Of course i will help if you guys need me to help with anything tomorrow before i leave. Or if you guys need any help cleaning anything up from today before i head off to my room in a little bit."

Tagging: Jessica, Matti, Liz

Diana smiled, liking Liz more and more. She could see that, like herself, Liz knew that the more help the shorter time the work goes. She nodded, wiping her mouth and hands before speaking and calling out to Jess.

"Jess, hon, Liz would like to help if we need her to. Is there anything we can get her on now or later?"

bjaepz.jpg

35l9nc0.jpg

Hearing Diana call across to her Jess looked over and responded. " Of course i am sure we can find some things she can help with. She is staying the night right, She can rest tonight and help in the morning if she doesn't have to rush out in the A.M "

Liz looked over to Jess as she replied to Diana "Sure i will help in the morning. Whatever it takes to cover food and staying for the night and morning. I don't actually have to be anywhere until noon ish" Liz said with a smile. Hoping that would be suitable for what she was getting out of staying. "Oh and i have a few bucks to toss your way as well" she said wanting to make sure she wasn't short changing anyone in the deal.

Jess smiled back "That sounds just fine." reaching for the room keys she pulled off two keys and tossed one to Diana and then walked the other one over to Liz " Here ya go Hun enjoy your stay tonight. whenever you want you can head to your room its all set up and ready to be used." turning back to Diana " and that's for IF you need a room of your own tonight" she said to her with a smile and a little laugh. looking then over to Matti "Will you be spending the night here," she paused for a second and shook her head " forget that actually of course your staying it's to late for you to head out anywhere else , You still got the key to your room right?"

Diana smiled, giving Jess a knowing look. She was not needing her own room.. not to actually sleep in. She already was thinking on what she planned to do with, and perhaps to, Jess the moment she had her alone. They were still a bit busy right now, but later she was planning on showing the lovely blond just how much she was going to show her she wanted to help her. She was not expecting any partnership with the Saloon outside of what Jess had offered earlier, rather she was wanting a sincere, but intense, connection. She was very ravenous with her food, in a way that one would expect a messiness similar to how a man would be and would be surprised. She didn't even get any of the sauce on anywhere but her fingertips and lips, something she had skill at. She finished, nodding to Liz as she responded to the leather clad woman.

"One thing that you may have time to help with.. there is a place not far at all from here. It has some equipment that we can use to brew and distill for ourselves, and that will keep a much steadier flow of spirits going through this place. If you can, we can get that stuff back here in very little time.. especially as there are some vehicles I am certain can be utilized there perhaps as well."

jkkrrc.jpg

Matti just looked at the woman when she said it was too late for him to go out, he hadn't really considered any time too late while on the job. Luckily he didn't have anything to deliver tonight or he may have been in trouble. "Yeah I don't have anything to do tonight" ,he told Jess in response. The boy stood up and made his way up into his room and grabbed one of his comic books before going back to the bar where everyone else was.

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: Jess/Diana/everyone

Liz looked up at Diana as she spoke to her "sure i can help with that if needed not a problem at all. and thank you for the room and everything Jess." she said while finishing up her drink. "Well i think i am going to go up to my room and try and wind down a little and probably call it a night. "
she said looking around the room "Goodnight everyone" she said as she stood up and made her way up stairs and found her room. Placing the key into the lock and turning it the door creaked as it slowly opened she stepped inside and closed and locked the door behind her. Looking around the room didn't look to bad and she could tell it had been cleaned recently. At the far end of the room there was a door she went and opened it and found the bathroom had a shower which she immediately went over and tested to see if the water was running in there and it was, adjusting the temperature she let the water run as she removed her cloths and stepped into the shower . The water pressure wasn't the greatest but just having clean water running and being able to wash herself was a great satisfaction. There was a small bar of soap in the shower not much left to it but she managed to get herself clean with it. Once she was done she turned off the water and stepped out wrapping herself in a towel and drying off. Liz then used the towel to wipe up the water that had dripped onto the floor and then walked into the room leaving her cloths folded on a table that was in the room she sat down on the bed it felt very good and freeing to be in a place where she felt she could go without the constraints of clothing on her. Laying down on the bed she slipped half under the covers it was a warm night so she didn't want to be fully under the blanket but she didn't sleep well if she didn't at least have a blanket covering at least part of her. She drifted off to sleep and was glad she would be able to be fully rested starting off the next day a luxury that wasn't always a option in Miami.

Diana cleared off the tables, and also took care of the dishes and wiped the tables down. She soon was drying her hands and was standing beside Jess. She smiled, her eyes giving Jess another once over, this one a bit more obvious to the other woman. She moved closer, her hand finding the other woman's hip as she whispered to her.

"Jess, I think honesty is a really good thing, and I am going to tell you the truth. There are no strings attached to it about the Saloon or anything else, but I can tell you need a firm hand to show you just what intense stimulation on many levels is all about."

She then leaned in a bit, kissing and nibbling softly on the side of her neck.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess rinsed a few glasses and put them away while Diana washed the tables and then as Diana came over to her and kissed her neck she turned her head to her and kissed the women, just a soft quick kiss on the lips nothing to much , pulling back away "Now i hope that will be enough to hold you over until we are all done with cleaning up and locking up for the night " Jess said with a big smile. she knew she was teasing the women a little now but she couldn't help it she had tried so hard not to react all day to the flirting from Diana she couldn't resist the quick kiss at the very least but she also had to try even more hard now to focus on finishing up for the night. "You wanna lock up the door for me while i put this stuff away." Jess said while picking up the plates that were on the counter.

"I have no problem what so ever with that at all..."

Diana smiled, the teasing from Jess just enough for her. She did lock the door, but she also set up another way to keep the door from being opened. She took a trio of wedges she found at one of the stores she ransacked, stuffing them in spots under the door. Even if they worked one loose, they would never get all three without making a massive amount of noise. She then moved and got the floor mopped, the cleaner for the floor disinfecting as well as cleaning. She was soon smiling, hoping that Jess approved of it as it was dry fairly fast as well as clean. She then waited on Jess, ready when she was to go upstairs.

35l9nc0.jpg

As she finished up and seen that Diana was just about all done Jess walked over the the stairs and sat down on the third step and looked over at Diana . When she turned around she smiled at her putting her hand up and motioning for her to come over to her with her finger. "Come on i think it's time to go up stairs and relax some what do you think." she said with a wink and a smile

Diana smiled and nodded, coming over to Jess. She was then right in front of her, suddenly kissing Jess right on the mouth. She caressed her breasts suddenly, kneading them and making it clear that relaxing was just the start of what was going to happen between the two of them that night. She used her thumbs, stroking her nipples through the fabric of her top as she pleased.

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Any

"mmmmm feels good" she said taking Diana's hand and pulling her up the stairs behind her and opening the door to her room and walking in. She walked over to the bed and patted her hand on the bed beside her to let Diana know she was welcome to come onto the bed with her. " So, whatcha got in mind for the end of the night?"

"I have got a lot in mind... with the night just getting started."

Diana moved and shut the door, locking it and moving to Jess as she was on it. Diana kissed Jess again, a bit more of her Dominance expressed in it. Her hands moved on Jess' neck and shoulder, moving to start getting the blond undressed. She soon found the firm softness of her breasts, and Diana was kneading them possessively in a slightly rough manner.

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Any

(June 14th 2038 Later evening)
Jess smiled at Diana as she spoke and then laid all the way back on the bed "mmm yeah,,, show me what kind of things you have in mind. I'm fair game" Jess putting her hand around Diana's waste and pulling her in closer. "I am pretty sure you have been waiting all afternoon for this. well the waiting is over now" she said with a smile as she looked deeply into Diana's eyes.

Back
Top Bottom