Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Saloon (near Surfside)

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: boyshorts bikini, cargo shorts, blouse knotted at her waist
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Jessica, Matti

(June 14, 2038 , late afternoon)

"Good call, Mattie. I love that song."

Diana smiled, her smile bittersweet. What she knew, something that Evers had revealed to her, was that Axel Rose was one of a long list of people who had been secretly executed as "thought enemies of the state". The man, among others, was murdered because he was creative and he spoke out against a very corrupt system.

"Jess, are you sure you don't want me helping as well?"

She liked helping, and as they were now, at least for a degree, partners, she wanted to simply help her as much as she possibly could with as much as she could.

"Also.. what do we have to cook?"

35l9nc0.jpg

Name: Jessica Reign
Nickname: Jess
Attire:Black bra (with skull diamond design) Black tight shorts
Weapon: Shot gun.
Tagging: Diana

"Normally i would welcome even more help but i kinda want a moment to talk alone with Mattie. Nothing big just need to talk a few things over with him and stuff. But don't worry we wont be to long." she thought about Diana's other question "Oh and we have from what i seen quickly earlier Burger meat, Hotdog meat, and some deli looking meats for being in Miami this place was well stocked with meats. Also plenty of can foods and stuff." Thinking to herself she wanted to get cooking done , no one had been in yet other then herself Diana and Mattie but if anyone was going to come in for the day it would be soon. "Keep a eye on things up here while we cook OK. just in case anyone else comes in while we are in the back."

Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.

"Not a problem, Jess. I am alright with watching the front here."

She respected that perhaps there were things that Jess wanted to tell or share with Mattie that she shouldn't yet know, and in truth she didn't blame the blond. She knew how to mix drinks, so if anyone came in as customers, she would be able to handle them right. She kept a good eye on things, making certain everything behind the bar was ready to go.

35l9nc0.jpg

(June 14, 2038 , afternoon)

"Thanks Diana will be back soon. Anything specific you want?" Jess asked giving her enough time to respond and then turning to Mattie " Ok kiddo lets go come with me into the kitchen." She walked in and turned to wait for Mattie to follow in.

jkkrrc.jpg

Name:Matthew
Nickname:Matti
Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.
Tagging:Jess, Diana

(June 14, 2038 , late Afternoon)

Matti knew that Jess wanted to help him out with making his own food and he wanted to learn so he followed her into the kitchen. When he got in there he climbed onto the counter and opened the cupboards and pulled out a can of chicken noodle soup. "I want this and a grilled ham and cheese could you teach me how to make it?" ,Matti asked. He always liked when the old owner made him the soup and grilled ham and cheese for lunch it filled him pretty well and it tasted amazing to him. "If you teach me how to make it I'll put it on the menu and cook it for customers as well I'm sure we can get some good trades for this stuff".

35l9nc0.jpg

(June 14, 2038 , afternoon)
Jess was happy about how much Matti wanted to learn. "Sure thing Matti sounds really good. And having it on the menu with you willing to make it would be great. Grab that small pot and the frying pan. over there for me. "
Jess went into the fridge and grabbed out sliced ham and a package of sliced cheese. She lit two of the stoves burners and put them on low. "This is probably one of the easiest things i can teach you, so it's a good start. Put the pot and pan on the burners and open the can of soup and pour it into the pot. " While Matti did that she took out a few pieces of bread and put them on a plate.

jkkrrc.jpg

Short Description:Delivers goods from one source to the other helps people trade things easier. Is usually seen pulling a large red Radio Flyer wagon and carrying a backpack both usually filled with goods. Carries a uzi(Sp?) for protection.

"Alright" ,Matti said in response. He then did everything Jess told him to and looked at her when he was done, "OK so what's next? So far it's all been pretty simple" ,he said quite proud of himself. He was glad that someone was taking the time to teach him how to cook because he knew it was going to be helpful in the long run for not only him but the Saloon as well.

Diana hoped it was alright, but she looked to see if there were any mixed drinks that were at least partially ready. She found ice, started working on getting some crushed after finding a couple of heavy duty blenders, and soon had both mimosa and sunrise mix ready for putting the alcohol into them. There would be enough for a few days, as it would last. She also sipped a bit of fruit juice, a mix of Blood orange, orange, and lemon and lime all freshly squeezed. She had learned about consuming alcohol, and she also nibbled a bit on a bit of jerky that she had gotten out of her bag. She had a high metabolism, and she knew that if she had seasoned protein with her alcohol she would be fine.

35l9nc0.jpg

(June 14, 2038 , Late afternoon)

"Your doing fine. Now the soup you just lift the pot every so often and give it a little shake to make sure it's cooking all through and not just siting in one spot during the noddles on the bottom or you can stir it with a fork or spoon whichever way you prefer as long as your moving the contents around in the pot. OK and for the sandwich here is a little trick i like for making sure the insides cook nicely and the cheese fully melts i put the meat on the frying pan for a few seconds on each side to heat it up some then take it off and put it on a piece of bread and then place your cheese on top of that 2 pieces for a sandwich should be fine then close it with the other piece of bread and put the whole sandwich on the frying pan. Grab that spatula over there and just keep flipping it ever few moments until the outside is just slightly crispy colored and the cheese on the edges looks nice and gooey." she told Matti as he worked through the motions.

jkkrrc.jpg

Matti listened as Jess told him what to do and then followed her directions but instead of shaking the pan he stirred the soup with a spoon. When she told him about cooking the meat first he placed the ham onto the hot frying pan and let it cook a little bit, while he let it cook he prepared the cheese and bread. After he finished doing that he put the sandwiches together and cooked them the way Jess told him to until they were finished.

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Andrew, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Early Evening)

When they got to the Saloon Alexis parked the car in front so that she could keep an eye on it while inside. She got out of the car and made her way into the saloon and sat down at the bar and waited for Liz and Andrew to come in before ordering anything. Alexis pulled out a cigarette and tapped the filter on the counter then looked to the woman behind the bar, "Hey you mind if I smoke in here? I only ask because it looks as if the place is under new management and I don't know if the rules have changed or not" ,she stated in a kind tone.

35l9nc0.jpg

(June 14, 2038 , early evening)

"Your doing great Matti it looks great. But of course the true test is how it taste. " she said with a smile.

hearing a voice out in the bar, "go ahead and give it a taste then we can head out to the bar sounds like we have some customers. and if you feel it came out good and you want to add it to our menu we can set that up and see if anyone is hungry."

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol/ switchblade
Tagging: Alexis/Andrew/everyone

(June 14th,2038 early evening)

Getting out of the car she looked up at the building in front of her it had been a while since she had been here last.
She began the walk up the big set of stairs that was in front of the building leading up to the main entrance. As she walked into the saloon it looked like it had been cleaned a little since she had seen it last. She didn't know who the person behind the bar was but she took a seat and relaxed a little. It had been such a very long day to say the least.

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Liz, Diana, Jessica, Matti

Tagging: Jessica, Matti, Andrew, Alexis, Liz

As the two women came into the bar, Diana watched them. She had heard the car pull up outside, and she had both the gun on her as well as the shotgun within reach and behind the bar. She had moved it when she heard them pull up, and she nodded to Alexis as the dark haired woman asked about smoking. She was taking a leap of faith she would be right.

"Not a problem at all. Have a seat and what can I get for you both?"

She then was about to pour whatever they asked for when Evers came in, not worse for wear and looking as if he was very comfortable indeed. Diana looked at him long and hard, her right hand strumming loud on the bar with her fingers.

Evers had come in, getting a look around, when he saw Diana. He paused, not certain for a moment with the look she was giving him. He didn't move, for a moment deciding to play along. He had to in case it was a ploy or warning on her part for him. In the year or so they worked together, they had gotten to know each other pretty well. She then looked right at him, her tone a bit misleading as it was a little low and focused.

"Well well... here we are, Mister Evers."

She made it a point to thoroughly pronounce the "mister" part, and Evers waited for a moment.

jkkrrc.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

Alexis smiled at the woman before lighting the cigarette when the woman asked what she would like she thought for a moment, "I'll take a whiskey with lemon if you have it" ,Alexis stated right before taking a long drag off of her cigarette. When Andrew walked in and the woman behind the bar addressed him by name Alexis gave him a look that was very questioning.

When Jess told Matti to taste the food he did and he had to admit he had done a good job cooking it, better then he could've imagined. He then put the bowl with the soup and the plate with the sandwich onto a tray and carried it out to the bar and sat down to eat it. His eyes shifted to Alexis and when she looked at him he blushed then looked down at his plate.

"Whatcha got there sport?" ,Alexis asked Matti noticing his blush. She was flattered by the boy's reaction to her it made her smile. Matti looked at her and smiled nervously, "I got soup and grilled ham and cheese, I made it myself it's pretty good if you want some I can make it for you" ,he said quietly. "Well I would like that very much I think but you finish yours up first then you can make me some how much will it cost me?" ,Alexis responded. "Make an offer" ,Matti stated back. Even though he was a kid he knew how to deal with trade and it was all about taking the best offer he could get.

Alexis was impressed with Matti and it showed in her face, "I got a butterfly knife it's yours in trade for a good meal" ,Alexis stated. She knew she was giving way more then the food was worth but she didn't mind at all she had plenty of knives and one wouldn't make a difference.

"Alright we have a deal" ,Matti stated in response. He then smiled, happy with the deal he had just made and then went back to eating his soup and sandwich.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

Diana had the whiskey and lemon made in no time at all, very pleased at her taste. She nodded at what Alexis and Mattie were talking about and the trade was good, and her smile came very quick because of it and she dropped the pretense of an issue as she came around, set Alexis' drink within her reach, and gave him a friendly hug.

"I figured we would see each other again. Glad you are in one piece.. and looks like you found some friends fast."

She smiled, expecting some introductions from the man whose life she helped save. She didn't think that needed to be discussed now, but she did want to get to know the two women that were with him. The dark haired one had Evers' eye, as she saw how he looked for just a moment at Mattie but he relaxed after that second or three.

Evers laughed softly, shrugging as he responded to her.

"Yes... as a matter of fact I was planning on starting to look for you tomorrow.. but now you have made that unneeded. This is Alexis and Liz. They work for the man I am working for now."

Diana laughed as she looked to Jess, smiling and shaking her head lightly.

"Not in Miami forty-eight hours, and he's employed already. Jess, this is Andrew Christopher Evers... Ace to his friends... and CrissCross to those who know him by reputation. Ace, this here is Jess and Mattie... and they are the current owners here."

Evers nodded, smiling to both Mattie and Jess. He could tell that Mattie was a clever kid, and he thought of a little brother that he should have had. He then moved to Alexis, putting an arm around her waist.

"You know what I want, Diana. And yes, I think a trade is a good idea.. perhaps more."

He hoped he was not being presumptuous, but if he could go back that very night with any kind of deal that Kevin could benefit from it would be good.

35l9nc0.jpg

"Welcome " Jess said to all the new guests who had showed up at the Saloon. "I'll take over up here if you want Diana once your done with making the drink your working on at the moment so you can go and relax and enjoy yourself."

she looked around at the people no one looked as if they were there to cause trouble a very good start to the night. " If anyone needs anything feel free to let me know we have food we can cook and drinks we can make so whatever you fancy i am sure we can take care of." she stated in general to everyone as she made her way down behind the bar.

aadASF2N.jpg

"Actually.. if you have them, I would love some shoe string fries."

Evers blushed just a bit, missing them greatly. Diana laughed softly, knowing that was one of those few "sinful indulgences" that he allowed himself. Diana, was amused, actually having looked in some of the fridges behind the counter and she turned to Jess, tilting her head as she spoke to her.

"Those sound good, and I was wondering what other kinds of meat we have in there. I am getting a bit hungry myself, and fries wouldn't work for me with out a sandwich as well."

Diana moved from Evers, her nod of the head letting him know Alexis was a good pick. She came over, discreetly pinching Jess' ass as she moved to get a Virgil's Black Cherry out of the one fridge. Whoever the previous guy was, he knew were stuff was stashed. She sat down, across from Liz, eager to get to know everyone better.

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Diana /Matti,Andrew/Alexis/Liz

"I can toss some fries on not a problem" Jess said and then looking at Diana "We have some Ham , in fact Matti can now make a nice ham and cheese and chicken soup meal. we also have some sliced turkey and we have some chicken thighs and wings "

Jess started heading back towards the kitchen to throw some fries down. "Anyone else looking to have a order of fries or anything else from the kitchen?"

She waited a moment before heading to the kitchen giving everyone a chance to answer what they wanted from the kitchen.

bjaepz.jpg

sitting there quietly Liz was thinking about what she wanted to order when the others talked she thought that she also would love to have some fries " Oh i would love to have some french fries as well. sounds great." then looking to Diana who was still behind the bar "And could I have a Sugar Daddy shot if you have the stuff to make it that is and a Margarita ?"

aadASF2N.jpg

"Coming right up, Liz. Also, nix the sandwich for me, Jess.. throw a few of those thighs and wings in... in fact a full play if you can. I am dying to 'sink my teeth' into some succulent thighs."

Diana was meaning both the figurative and literal meaning on that, but she was very careful and nimble behind the bar. It was one of the things she liked doing, as she had from her early teens known how to mix some drinks. She was not a mixologist, rather just a very advanced amateur in her own mind.

Evers was content with the fries, leading Alexis to sit down where they were at the table but close where they could still talk to Jess and Mattie.

"So, Mattie, what do you do, if it is alright if I ask?"

Evers was not prying, rather he was seeing if Mattie was a good ally to have in the long run. He was young, but something told him that Mattie knew his way around Miami better than most.

jkkrrc.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Alexis sipped on her whiskey after she had gotten it she puffed on her cigarette as well while everyone made their orders. She had already made hers with the young man known as Matti after he had told her he could make the meal.

When Evers asked Matti what he did the young man looked at him, "I help people trade things, I pick up one item and deliver it to someone else who has another item and I repeat the process I usually get paid pretty well with items and stuff" ,he told him. When Matti finished his food he went into the back and made some for Alexis.

Matti brought the bowl of soup and the sandwich out to Alexis when it was finished, "Hope you like it" ,he stated with a smile. Alexis did as she promised and pulled the butterfly knife from her pocket and slid it to Matti, "All yours and the food is great" ,Alexis said in response to the young man, returning his smile.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers was pleased that Alexis was enjoying her food, and it made him very comfortable with giving Mattie a nod and a smile. He liked the kid really, and he could tell that he should talk to Alexis about talking to Kevin about keeping the kid safe. He relaxed, very pleased with how everything was going but still wondering about the case.

Diana tilted her head, getting the feeling that there was more going on than just them stopping by for drinks. She sipped her Black Cherry, setting the cold bottle down as she spoke to them. Her tone was inquisitive, but not intruding so as to let them know that if she was stepping on toes she would drop it.

"So, what brings the three of you out this way? What do you think of how we toned up the place so far on our first day?"

bjaepz.jpg

"I haven't been here in a while but it is looking good. I personally wanted to get something to drink to take the edge off the day and try and step outside of Miami for a moment if you get what i mean." she took a look around "so who is in charge of the place now is it you or the other lady who came out here or a joint ownership of some sorts?" Liz said in response to Diana's question.

aadASF2N.jpg

(June 14, 2038 , starting to get later evening)

"Actually, this is Jess' place, as she was here first. I am helping her, though I will stay as long as she needs me."

Diana couldn't hide the slight way that she said Jess' name, as she really had a fondness for her. She smiled at Liz, liking her immediately and picking up on what she was saying about Miami. it was intense, what she already had seen and experienced of it herself so she could picture what Liz was needing to get away from.

"I am going to help get this place really started, as I have ideas that she does think will work. I am hoping to help her really put this place on the map, so to speak."

Evers listened, amused at Diana. His hand was on Alexis' thigh again, feeling no need to hide now that he wanted her and was going to claim her as his. It was a bit old school, but Kevin not being bothered by his same on Wendy was encouraging and he leaned to Alexis and stole a kiss on her neck.

"Now the question is, what do you think of my friend Diana. She could be of some help to Kevin in ways as well. She has her own set of skills, though I hope that Kevin can handle her having other pursuits..."

bjaepz.jpg

(June 14th,2038 late evening)
There was a nice size clock on the wall behind the bar Liz took a look at it she couldn't believe how late it was getting but then again she was starting to feel the effects of a long day as she sat there. "Ah Jess i am assuming is the other person who had come out here from the kitchen. That's nice that your helping her get the place running smoothly i think i shall have to come here more often."

35l9nc0.jpg

Tagging: Diana /Matti,Andrew/Alexis/Liz

(June 14, 2038 , later evening)
Walking back out from the kitchen with Fries Jessica handed them out to those who had asked or them " The other stuff will be out in a few min " she said as she walked along the bar making sure everyone seemed happy "Don't worry Diana your stuff will be up soon then i want you to take a break from back here and sit down and eat ok? Especially seeing you are friends with some of the guests we have here now i would like you to get a chance to talk with them more."

Back
Top Bottom