The 'X'

Storm went to her bedas she lie down, it was only then she realized it was 8;09 pm. "Oh well thank.you Ander for everything, I think we should. All it a night."

Storm slept peacefully as she saw the first rays of sunlight peaking through the curtains.

Storm started getting dressed and was choosing an outfits today was her first day of class. She was nervous but she guessed that was normal.

Ander was in a button down white shirt, black pants and black shoes. His hair was slicked back and his tail was hung lown he smiled when he saw storm come out of her room. He potted beside her "have a good sleep?" He asked

Storm was dressed in whiye skinny jeans that had black swirls up And down the legal, black high heels and a white tang top. Her hair was was down in curlsand she smiled when she saw Anderson, "I had a great sleep.

"thats good" a peice of paper appered bedside him. He grabbed it and looked at it "well it looks like after breakfast you have my class then xaviers, then grandpas, then jeans, them back to me"

Storm nodded andtook the paper, "Oh well alright." She smiled softly and looked over the paper.

Back
Top Bottom