The 'X'

Ander was by his big window his tail flicking from side to side then picked up a mug that was on his desk. He placed the mug by his tail into his hand and is took a drink of the liquid in the mug. He then player ed the mug back on the desk with his tail.

Storm looked at him, "is it true?" She asked a bit hurt as rain started pouring down.

"That you just want to control me.....I'm not a freak....I don't need to be controlled." Tears were streaming down her face as rain poured down.

"im not going to control you know one here is storm we are just trying to help you honey..you see here we help people like us and all help them learn to control it so it doesn't control them" he say down on his bed close to her and wiped away some of her tears "and besides ill be here and ill help you, if you feel scared or threatened"

Storm nodded, reassured a bit, but still wary as she said, "then why would Magneto say that?" She asked as she slowly stopped crying and the rain reduced to a drizzle.

Storm nodded as she took her hand and. Stood up. She was a bit nervousat seeing the professor again but knews it was for the best.

Ander knocked on the door and entered Xavier was sitting in his cahir "storm will you sit I'm the chair please?" He asked her

Storm nodded as she moved to sit in the chair, she was a bit more nervous and she bit her.lower lip.

She nodded and smiled as she took a deep breath and related her story. "First he told me that I could be above the humans, have them at slaves. That my family and friends thought me a freak." She cringed at the memory, "then he said that you were just trying to control me."

Xavier nodded "im going to start storm" he went into her mind and did it so magneto would not enter her mind "there storm all done"

Storm sighed in relief and nodded, feeling Better. "Thank you Xavier maybe I can get some sleep.

(( its your post in the experiments))

(okay but I feel like I'm getting ignored in that rp)
Ander held out his hand to her "ready rp go back do you want to go back to your room?" He asked

Back
Top Bottom