Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Soul (Storm/Accel)

He let his lips press against her lower lips, purring as he stroked the joint where thigh met Hip, tongue flicking out against her wet core, a single digit dipping into her fold as he continued to kiss and lick around that area, continuing to touch around there and coax more sweet liquid out of her

Maka gasped and trembled before putting her hands on his shoulders. "Ah, Soul, please stop that," she whispered softly. "I-I want you," she whispered before looking away. Her cheeks a deep red, clearly embarrassed at asking him to stop. Of course she had to, she wasn't quite comfortable with it. "I just want you," she begged softly.

He moved up, cleaning off his own lips before kissing her gently slipping himself into her quickly as he groaned her name, feeling just as good as the last time as he hungrily kissed her. "This more to your liking My maka?" he asked as he started to shift rhythmically

Maka gasped when she felt Soul slide into her. Her head tilting back slightly before she kissed him back. "Mm, yes, I love it," she whispered to him before pressing her body against his. "Mm, I love this," she whispered before gazing into his eyes. "But not as much as I love you," she giggled.

"Mhmm I love you too sweetie" he murmured as he nipped her lip, pressing tight against her as fingers ran over her body, tracing patterns on her skin. "What else would you love for me to do to you?" he asked with a playful grin, eyes meeting hers as his lips moved to nip her neck

Maka moaned softly and tilted her head to the side for a moment, feeling him nip at her neck. Her eyes gazed at him before she smiled. "Mm..I'm not sure, we'll just have to figure that out, now won't we?" she asked him before closing her eyes for a brief moment. She let out a startled sound when she realized the water in the shower was getting cold. "Ah...m-maybe we should get out."

He took her out, drying her off as he slowly toweled every inch of her "So then what now maka?" he asked kissing her, going to get dressed and then make some breakfast for the two of them.. he was hungry.

Back
Top Bottom