Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Soul (Storm/Accel)

He let his fingertips stroke around the butterflies before leaning down and planting a kiss on each one "How about your show me" he murmured as he moved up and kissed her lips, cupping her cheek. His tongue flicked out again to caress her lips, pulling back to look at her with half lidded eyes fingers stroking up the line of her spine as his other hand played with her hair a little. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked, purring in her ear a little as he kissed the shell of it, nipping it as he finished speaking, placing his knees either side of her to trap her

Maka blushed as she watched Soul kissing each butterfly. She thought about revealing the last tattoo to Soul but the thought was interrupted when he kissed her lips. Her lips parting slightly as he stroked her back and played with her hair. The way he touched her, she had to admit, it was the way she had always hoped he would. She placed a hand on his chest before looking into his eyes. "Mm.. I think I am," she whispered. "What about you?" she asked before moving her hands back and unhooking her bra. It slid off easily revealing the last tattoo she had. A small butterfly, though this one had a little text that made up the body of the butterfly. Soul's name made up the body of this tattoo.

Soul smirked as he pulled back and looked into her eyes "I am defiantly enjoying myself" he replied, fingers still gently touching her even as she revealed her latest Tattoo "For me?" he asked with a slight smile "that's sweet" he added, fingertips holding her side as he leant in kissing the Butterfly with his name on it. "So does that mean your my property now?" he asked with a dry chuckle, giving her lips a quick kiss as he held her closre

Maka let out a soft sound before looking into his eyes. She parted her lips to protest but soon found his against her own. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and shivering as she did so. "Mm, I can be yours, but I'm not your property," she huffed before sticking her tongue out at him. Sure it was childish but his question was rushing through her head and making her feel a little surprised.

"Mhmm in what way would you be mine?" he asked as he kissed the nape of her neck, pressing his body close against her as his arms held her gently. His fingertips tracing patterns on her back as his eyes met her's. "Your not going to own your weapon, your going to let him Own you?" he asked with a quirked brow "You do know what Meister means right" he teased gently.

Maka let out a soft moan when he kissed at the nape of her neck, before gazing at him. "Well...I...I've been saving myself for you," she breathed out. "T-That way I would be yours," she whispered before looking into his eyes. "Hey, no, I told you I'm not your property," she huffed. "Being yours doesn't mean you own me...it just means...I belong to you," she blushed deeply at the Meister comment. "I-I do."

"And I belong to you" he murmered as he nibbled on her ear "Your my Meister, my mistress, you going to order me around then?" he asked with a raised brow, fingers brushing through her hair as he stared deeply into her eyes "Maybe Collar me" he teased, wanting to see how the poor girl reacted to such overt sensuality. His fingers still brushed through her hair, tentatively petting and scritching just behind her ears, seeing her reaction.

Maka felt her mind racing with each word he spoke. Her heart thundering before he mentioned a collar. "C-c-collar?" she choked out before she squirmed a little under here. "You pervert," she breathed out. She pushed him to the side before standing up, for the moment she forgot she was all but one article away from being fully naked. "Y-you're just playing with me," she murmured before she moved away from the couch before going into her room. He was just like her dad wasn't he?

He looked at her saddened as he got up, leaving her to brood as he went out, spending some money and getting her a few things. He returned back and knocked on her door, leaving his gifts out, a set of white roses and card, on it in his handwriting was this.

"Just because i'm a pervert dosn't mean I'm playing with you, your Dad gives us perv's a bad name -Soul"

He then went to his room, going to play on the piano for a little bit, a soft sad song dealing with how he felt better like that.

Maka sat quietly in her room until he knocked on her door. By now she was in a simple black dress, no bra underneath and just a pair of black panties. She opened the door to see the white roses and card. She smiled faintly before taking the roses into her room and pulling off her clothing, grabbing a box which contained a short black night gown, it was was soft and smooth, it wasn't silk, though it certainly looked like it was. She wore a pair of matching panties before moving out over to Soul's room and peeking inside the room before shyly stepping inside. "Soul.. I'm sorry," she whispered softly. "I shouldn't have acted that way. Let me...make it up to you."

He had slipped out of his jacket, just in a shirt and trousers, his lithe form much more visible now. So when she opened the door he looked at her and smiled "How will you make it up to me?" he asked as he stood up, lips curling into a playful smirk as he kissed her. His fingers stroked down her back through her gown, the other returning to her blond hair and stroking slowly, leaving soft quick kisses on her waiting lips, his own eyes slowly shutting as he let himself enjoy the moment... Just enjoy his Maka.

Maka blushed furiously as she kissed him back and pressed her body up against his. " I would... like to make it up to you by.." her cheeks turned a deep read as she just through about what she was about to say. "I want you to be my first....tonight," she breathed out and looked up at him. "Will you be my first?" she asked him, her eyes gazing into his before she let out a soft sigh. Her cheeks were a deep red as she stood there waiting for an answer.

He smiled "Of course I will, and you can be mine" he murmured as he took her hand, letting her feel his heartbeat under her fingertips, gently guiding her to his bed as he met her lips again and again with deep soft sensual kisses. His fingertips brushed over her chest, feeling her breasts through the fabric and teasing them, gauging the girl for a reaction as he pulled her down to lay with her, his body heating up considerably the longer he was close to her, his own cheeks a dark red.

Maka followed Soul to his bed and wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kisses with her own, her lips pressing against his. It felt good to be this close to Soul, she never thought she'd get this chance. She let out a small moan when his fingertips brushed her chest, she had found long ago that her breasts were rather sensitive. She gasped softly when she was pulled down with him. "Those roses, were beautiful," she whispered to him. "Thank you."

"Not as beautiful as you" he Murmured as he kissed her deeply, his tongue flicking against her lips, running slowly over them as if asking for entry. His hand now cupped her chest, kneading the sensitive flesh with firm but gentle motions, making sure she was fully blissed out, his free hand cupping her rear and pulling her close, letting her feel How badly he wanted her, how badly he ached for her. "Nowhere near" he groaned out gently, getting a little lost in the moment himself/

Maka felt her body starting to burn up and she parted her lips to allow his tongue entry. She closed her eyes for the moment, enjoying every touch and motion he made. She let out a small gasp when she felt how much he wanted her. She shivered before moving her hands over his chest and slowly down his chest, undoing his pants and sliding them down a little. "Soul," she breathed out before looking back into his eyes. "W..would you like me to give you a blow job first?" she asked softly, her cheeks were a deep red, the girl obviously embarrassed at having asked the question.

He chuckled and let his fingertips touch her forehead "If you want" he said as he stroked under her chin, kissing her lips as he slipped back, gasping at her attentions a little bit. His own hands kneading her breasts, thumbs brushing over her nipples and giving them tentative pinches. "I want you to enjoy yourself" he murmured, fingers scritching behind her ear as he explored her mouth with his waiting tongue, wanting to taste her, batting her tongue for dominance with firm rubs.

Maka gazed into Soul's eyes for a moment before letting her tongue battle his, her body tensing now and then as she pressed up against him. She ran her fingers between his legs and over the thin fabric that kept her from touching his member. "I-I think I'd like to try," she whispered after breaking their kiss. Her cheeks burned deeply as she pulled a way a little before moving down his body, her fingers teasing every spot she could before she tugged at the fabric hiding his length.

That set him free, obviously hard and ready... who wouldn't be with such a beautiful girl doing these things to him. His fingers tanlged in her hair, a small gasp escaping his lips at her soft touches, looking into her eyes "Thank you maka" he whispered as he gave her one last knead before her chest got out of reach, pinching a nipple before he continued to touch and tease.

Maka shivered when she heard the light gasp but she continued, knowing she couldn't stop now. She moved down slowly, kissing along his body before taking a hold of him, her tongue flicking over his tip before she leaned in and started to take him into her mouth. Her eyes looking up his body and towards him now, looking for any reaction he was going to have to this. She wanted to know she was doing a good job, he deserved that much.

Soul groaned, shutting his eyes as she let her lips press against him... god it felt good. His fingers tangled in her hair and pulled her a little deeper onto him, squirming on the bed as he looked down at her, sucking him off... it was defiantly a sight to behold. "M... more" he groaned out as he whimpered again, aching with desire for her right now, already as hard as he could possibly be.

Maka shivered before she ran her tongue around the head of his cock, moving it against the shaft as well as she took him in more and sucked a little harder. Her cheeks a deep red. After a few minutes of moving her head back and forth on his cock she pulled back, letting the excitement drop from his lips before she moved up, taking her panties off and she placed one leg on either side of him. Her hand gently took a hold of his hard cock, slowly sliding him into her body. She took it slowly, she knew her body wasn't use to it. She gazed up into his eyes then, shifting him into her body and taking him in all the way. "S-soul," she breathed out. "You're...so big," she breathed.

He gasped and lost himself for a moment, opening his eyes to see her there above him, groaning instantly at her tightness "Thanks" he murmured as he nipped her ear, leaning back and offering his neck in case she needed to let out some stress with her teeth... Wanting to help her through the little while of discomfort, fingertips pulling her against him as his free hand teased her chest once more.

Maka trembles as she leaned into his neck, kissing at it a few times before she felt him pulling her against him. It made her wince a little and she bit his neck just enough to get her stress out, but not harm him. She panted softly against his neck when his hand began to tease he breast once again. "Soul," she breathed out. "It feels good now," she whispered as she rocked her hips a little before leaning into his ear. "Will you fuck me?" she asked softly, the word rolling off her tongue and causing her to feel a little excited. This was really happening.

"That's it" he murmured as he gasped, holding her as he got used to him, glad he wore a jacket which would hide the mark. "Ooohhh such dirty language coming from your lips" he murmured as he rolled his a little, shifting inside her as he panted just a little. He started with a slow Steady rhythm, other hand cupping her rear to pull her deeper onto him as the other gave both her breasts equal affection.+

Back
Top Bottom