Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Soul (Storm/Accel)

Maka moaned softly as he began the rhythm, she moved her hips every now and then and leaned into him, kissing his lips gently before pulling back after they enjoyed a moment of the kiss. "Mm.. I bet you like it though," she whispered to him before leaning up and starting to rock her hips more, moving up and down his hard length and quickening the pace after awhile. She let out soft gasps when she moved with him. Why hadn't she done this sooner? It felt too good.

"Mhmm I love it" he murmured as his fingers brushed tugged her into a deep kiss, matching pace as he groaned into her, speeding up steadily as he gasped "Enjoying your first time?" he asked as he put both hands on her rear, pushing deeper harder and faster, slipping into her with little reistsnace but got she was still so tight... he was getting closer and closer with each passing moment.

Maka gasped as she rocked with Soul as best as she could before she flipped them so she lay under Soul and he was on top. "Mm..I am.. It's amazing. What about you?" she asked softly as she looked up at him letting out loud moans and pants as she felt herself getting close to her edge. "Ah, harder," she begged softly as she looked at him desperately. "Please... Fuck me harder."

He did as she asked, thrusting harder into her as he held onto her for support, moving faster and deeper as he thrust harder into her "Cum with me" he groaned, so close... so very close as he looked into her eyes. "I love you" he gasped out as he finally lost control, groaning her name out in one long stream of ecstasy.

Maka gasped as she arched her back before letting out a series of loud moans and gasps. She trembled placing her hands on his shoulders before closing her eyes. "Oh...oh yes," she whispered before looking into his eyes and nodding. "I love you too," she whispered before she knew it was time, her own body tensing for a moment before she felt waves of pleasure course through her. God it felt good to orgasm. "Soul," she breathed out softly.

"How was your first time then Maka" he murmured as he kissed her softly, caressing her cheek a she looked deep into her eyes. His own shut for a moment as he draped the cover's over them, snuggling close to her as he rested with her... not one to rush things. Plus she was comfortable, his head resting next to her's.

Maka moaned softly as she leaned against Soul. She carefully moved off of him before curling up against him. Her eyes gazing into his own. "My first time? It was...amazing," she whispered softly. "What about your first time? Did you enjoy it?" she whispered softly before closing her eyes briefly. " This was perfect," she whispered in an exhausted tone. "I love you Soul."

He kissed her cheek "I loved every minute of it" he murmured, gently gazing into her eyes as is hand stroked down her naked form "So I think I know what we should do instead of going to class tomorrow" he whispered as he curled up around her, pressing his naked form against her's, feeling complete as he felt her heartbeat... he may be a perv but that does not exclude him from being a romantic.

Maka blushed and shivered as she leaned against Soul, wrapping one arm around the other and leaning against his chest. "I'm glad," she whispered before she closed her eyes for a moment, she looked up at him after a moment. "You do?" she asked before railing her fingers over his chest. "What, might that be?" Maka leaned against Soul, her arms wrapped around for now, her body aching a little.

"Fucking you" he whispered "Making you feel as good as I can" he added as he nibbled on her ear "Making you moan my name as i groan Your's" he finished. His fingers stroked over her body soothingly, trying his best to massage away the aches... wanting his maka to feel Good rather than in pain.

Maka let out a small squeak before pulling the blankets over her head to hide her deep blush. She looked up after a moment. "A-ah, Soul!" she whispered before kissing his chest. "That sounds great and all, but we can't spend forever just having sex," she murmured before looking at him again. "We have other things to do too."

"Just during the occasional class" he said "Come on you know it'd be fun once in a while" he murmered as he kissed her lips. "Sleep with me?" he asked as he nuzzled her gently, whispering sweet nothings to her as he started drifting off to sleep with the love of his life in his arms.

Maka giggled and blushed before kissing Soul's lips back. "Mm..I guess you're right, it would be fun," she whispered before closing her eyes for the moment. She leaned in against him listening to the sweet nothings. "Of course, I'm not going anywhere," she told him before resting her head against his chest and starting to drift into her own sleep. She didn't care if they woke up on time tomorrow or not, they could have some more fun if he wanted, and maybe go out soul hunting too.

He woke up late of course, not wanting to leave the side of his Maka "Wake up sleepyhead" he murmured, nuzzling her cheek as he shifted, sitting up with her in his lap now. He gently brushed his fingers through her hair, admiring how cute she was when she slept... he did find himself so enamored with her.

Maka slowly opened her eyes before looking up at Soul. Her eyes gazing at him for a moment. Her cheeks turned a deep pink before she leaned up and kissed his lips gently. "Mm.. Good morning," she whispered softly before she shifted a little. "Ah, is it normal to feel this sore, do you know?" she asked softly as she looked at him for the moment.

"After your first time I think it is" he said as he kissed her, shifting out of bed "Want to grab a shower with me" he said, still only in his boxer's, turning to smile at his love, leaning down and planting a quick kiss. His fingertips caressed her jawline for a moment as he murmured "I think it might be a dirty shower though" he whispered, nibbling her ear before going to start the shower running, peeling off his boxers

Maka nodded and blushed before watching him shift out of the bed. She pulled the blankets up to cover her breasts before looking down for a moment before he kissed her again. "Dirty shower?" she repeated after him before she paused. A shower was a good idea, though... Maka snapped out of thought before she climbed out of the bed and moved to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into his chest. "I love you Soul," she whispered to him.

"I love you maka" he murmured in reply as he turned to look her in the eye, leading her back into the shower, closing the door as the warm water cascaded down their bodies... causing his eyes to wander a little at the immensely beautiful scene played out over her body. "Want me to wash you?" he asked, soaping up a sponge as he tentatively brushed it over her skin, as much to stroke her skin as to actually clean her.

Maka giggled before she leaned against Soul, her body shivering at every touch. "Mm, you're so caring," she whispered to him before looking into his eyes. "Soul, can we...make this official?" she asked. Of course she was only referring to wanting them to be boyfriend and girlfriend. She suddenly wondered if her father would be upset at this news. Maka's eyes gazed up into his, looking for an answer as she trailed her finger tips over his body.

He continued to wash her, stroking soapy trails of pleasure over her body as he kissed her lips "Of course" he whispered, fingers brushing down her back, cupping her rear as he lathered up her chest, making sure to wash every inch of it thoroughly. His eyes locked with her's as he kissed her, pinning her to the shower wall as he let the kiss linger for as long as she would kiss him back.

Maka moaned softly and she let out a small gasp when her rear was grasped. She shivered as she leaned in against him and kissed him deeply. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck and enjoyed the moment, only stopping when she needed to breath. She giggled as she looked up at him then. "Soul...How about tonight...we do as much as we can until we're exhausted," she asked softly. "Just to get it out of our systems!" she squeaked out. She hadn't touched herself much before, so she found the pent up sexual energy horrific.

"How about we start now instead" he suggested as his fingers brushed over her thigh, his hard length pressing against her as he trapped her against the cold tile walls, the water cascading down their bodies and washing away the soapy patterns, the cloth falling to the ground as his other hand cupped her chest "I want my Maka" he purred out

Maka gasped as she felt his hard length and she shivered against the cold wall. It felt good, yet rather uncomfortable. She moaned when he cupped her breasts before she looked him in the eyes. "Mm, then you can have me. Just make sure to make me scream your name," she whispered to him before leaning in and pressing her lips against his, making sure to keep the kiss deep.

Deciding to do things a little differently this time he shifted, kissing down her neck, marking it with a single bite mark, before his fingers brushed down to part her lets a little. He left parting kisses on her hardened nipples, tongue flicking against them as he moved downwards, letting his lips rest just above her treasure, kissing as he stroked her inner thigh. "Oh I want to hear that bad" he murmered

Maka gasped as she watched him, her cheeks a deep red. "Ah, Soul," she breathed out before gazing down at him. "Mm... I'm sure you'll hear it," she whispered to him before looking away for a moment. "Y-you're amazing and I know you can get anything you want," she admitted.

Back
Top Bottom