Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Soul (Storm/Accel)

Accelerator

Planetoid
Maka sighed as she sat quietly in class, her eyes drifting around the room. There were certainly a large number of students missing, but that was to come with age. Many of them opted to skip on class to go search for souls. Maka however insisted that Soul come with her to class so they could continue learning. After all, there were just some things you couldn't learn on your own. Her eyes drifted away from the rather empty class to the professor. He was rather boring today, maybe she should have listened and they could have skipped class for once today. She shifted a little, playing with the edge of her black sleeve. When would this be over? Eventually class had ended and she rose up to her feet. University classes were far more boring than she thought they would be, it was more fun to be out there gathering souls and being around Soul. Of course she didn't say anything before getting up, she simply rose to her feet and grabbed her back moving out of the class room, her skirt flowing a little as she walked.

She moved to a locker and opened it before tugging off her top, revealing her stomach for a brief moment, around her belly button was a small tattoo of three butterflies, mostly made of blue and green shades. She tossed the shirt into her locker before looking over at Soul with a hand on her hip. Underneath the more conservative top she wore a smaller black spaghetti strap top, the words "I've got soul" written across her breasts, her stomach showing a little , but not enough to reveal the butterfly tattoo around her belly button. "So what do you want to do today?" she asked Soul, she looked at him as she let her hair down, playing with it a little until the soft blonde locks seemed to flow neatly. She placed a black butterfly hair pin in her hair as she looked at him sliding the strap of her backpack back onto her shoulder. "I'm a little hungry," she admitted to him.

While Maka found the professor "Rather" boring... Soul was practically dying of the emotion, fingertips rapping against the dest as he looked around. He would rather be out there fighting and Enjoying himself than sitting her, made him restless and antsy. However Maka had asked him and he had a soft spot for his Meister so, He was stuck here for the time being. After an eternity the class ended and he stretched, yawning as he pulled his beanie hat onto his head, slipping hands into his dark jacket pockets. He spoke the moment they were outside "You do realize one day I'm just going to drop dead in there, My brain will just shut off" he said with a dry smirk. He turned, giving the girl a little privacy as he changed.

His own outfit was simple, black Thick jacket with a matching beanie hat, dark baggy pants with simple grey shoes... much better for the kind of acrobatics he got into. "You do realize your Dad would kill you if he saw you like that, I don't get why you don't Dress like that for class" he added as he started to walk out "Well go grab you something to eat then your feeding me, were behind on our gathering cause you insist on going to class" he added with a grin.

Maka laughed at Soul's comment regarding the class before shaking her head. "I know it isn't that fun, but we need to do out best. That means getting a proper education too. We can use things we learn in school out in the real world. After all I think some of the things we learn, you can't learn on your own without dying," she commented. Her cheeks turned a deep red when he brought up her father before she looked at him and stomped a foot down.

"Soul!" she said with a sour tone, of course she wasn't too upset, just embarrassed. "Don't say something like that. I don't care what he thinks. He's a pervert." Maka huffed before she looked away before she started to storm off, leading Soul in the direction they could get food. She just wanted something simple, maybe a fruit cup or something like that. Anything to keep her from starving to death. She paused for a moment before spinning on her heels and looking at Soul. "What do you think about the way I dress?" she asked suddenly.

"He's a protective pervert" he corrected as he walked, keeping a casual pace as he let his eyes wander, looking around a little. "But there's so much the classroom can't teach" he retorted "You can only learn when your life is on the line" he added , quirking a brow at her comment. His eyes automatically looked her over, moving to stare back into her's as he replied "You look nice, not to Revealing or Slutty but enough to show how Beautiful you are" he replied with a pause... strange choice of phrasing for him. "So we going to eat or what, I'm starved and that ain't cool" he said, changing the subject, walking off,

Maka huffed when Soul corrected her. She looked to the side for a moment before closing her eyes. She thought for a moment before she realized he looked her over before she felt his eyes meet hers. "W-what?" she squeaked out before he started to to walk off. She trailed after him and blushed deeply before grabbing onto his sleeve. "Hey, hold on," she huffed. "I was leading," she said before she moved in front of him and headed into the cafeteria first grabbing a fruit cup and paying for it quickly. "Okay, I've got my food."

"Not getting me anything?" he asked with a mock pout, leaning against a wall with his eyes shut, not opening them so they wouldn't wander. "And you heard me before, you look nice, beautiful, hot... however you wanna phrase it" he said with a vague motion of his hand. He pushed himself off the wall when she returned "So where to now?" he asked "Back home or we going hunting?" he added with a playful grin.

Maka laughed before she grabbed a fork to eat the fruit, she put a piece of melon on the edge of the fork before holding it up to Soul's lips. "Do you want some?" she asked with a laugh before he cheeks burned deeply. "W-what's gotten into you?" she said softly before looking to the side. "I...um, I guess we should go home before we go hunting, just to prepare a little," she told him. "I'd rather not carry my school back around when we go hunting. It's a pain," she admitted before waving the fruit a little.

He looked at her offering and ate it off the fork slowly, tentatively "Thank you Maka" he said as he finished, gulping down the nervousness that seemed to permeate the air. "So then Home" he said as he started to walk, slow enough that she could eat comfortably of course. "You alright you seem to be bright red" he said, not realizing his own cheek's were only slightly better, eyes trying to look anywhere but at her.

Maka watched Soul eat the fruit before eating her own fruit quietly at first. For a moment she was caught up in thinking about an indirect kiss before she was dragged out of her thoughts. "Red?" she asked softly before she panicked. "Oh god!" she said quickly before bowing her head so her hair fell into her face. "Soul! You're doing that on purpose!" she cried out before pointing her fork at him. "Stop it!" she squeaked before she moved quickly so they would get home faster. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and stumbled over a rock, letting out a gasp as she stumbled forward. At first she wasn't aware her skirt had flipped so it showed her white panties underneath. "Ow.." she whined before looking ahead of her at the little fruits that were scattered in front of her.

Her face hidden by hair was just cute... he couldn't help but think as she accused him "What?" he asked as he turned a darker shade of red, following and getting a view full of panty shot. However she took precedence, moving to kneel down "You ok Maka?" he asked, taking her hand and slowly helping her up, stepping to pick up all of her food... but it seemed ruined "Dammit want me to go back and get you some more?" he asked, genuinely offering

Maka got up with his help and blushed lightly. "Ah, hehe, yeah I'm fine. That' so embarrassing though." she looked away for a moment before looking at the ruined food. "It's alright. You don't have to do that, we're almost home anyways, I'll just find something there," she said softly before looking up at him, her hand still holding his. "You're being...awfully nice today," she whispered softly. "Are you feeling okay?"

He squeezed her hand a little with a chuckle "Are you complaining that im being nice to you?" he asked as he stepped back, walking ahead with one hand in his pocket. He opened the door to their home and slipped in, falling back onto the couch "So watcha gonna have to eat then?" he asked, kicking his shoes off into the corner, eyes occasionally stealing glances at the beautiful gir..... Maka... Yes maka.

Maka blushed as she watched Soul before he opened the door to their home. She walked in and took off her own shoes before stepping into the house and going to her room. She set down he bag before she moved back to Soul and sat next to him for a moment. "Soul, is something on your mind?" she asked softly. " I wouldn't mind answering anything you might want to ask," she told him before placing a hand on his leg, just to show him she cared.

"Don't worry about it" he said, shivering slightly as she rested her hand on his leg... he shouldn't be thinking about it moving up. "Just a little lost in daydreams i guess, what about you Maka, anything on your mind?" he asked, sitting up and sitting next to her, resting his hand on top of her's in an attempt at a comforting gesture. He kept his eyes met with her's if only so they didn't drift down a little.... that would probably get him killed if he tried it.

Maka blushed and watched Soul before she paused. "Me? Well... I..." She paused before she leaned into Soul and placed a small kiss on his lips. "I guess, I had that on my mind," she whispered to him before she closed her eyes for the moment. "I..um, please don't hold it against me," she whispered to him before looking up into his eyes. "I know it was sudden." She seemed to be panicking trying to understand why she had done it.

His hand shifted, brushing up her arm as his eyes shut for the kiss, pausing "Sweet" he murmered as he looked her in the eye, returning the favour with a slightly more lingering kiss of his own. "I might ask you to do it again" he replied as he turned a dark red, pulling back as he sighed "Though first food" he said with a dry chuckle... a way of letting the girl figure things out before things went too far

Maka blushed when she heard the other say 'sweet' though what took her by surprise was how he returned the kiss. She watched him after wards and seemed to be in awe at first. "Again?" she whispered before shakign her head and blushed before she places both hands on one of his arms. "W-what? After that your talking about food?" she whispered. "I guess I won't show you, were I got my new tattoo," she teased before taking her hands back.

He quirked a brow as he cut up some fruit for her, placing it down on the table infront of the couch "Well where did you get it?" he asked as he sat a little closer to her, looking into her eyes with a curious expression "Well I don't want our stomachs to grumble while were kissing" he retorted "Would kill the mood" he added with a dry chuckle. He took a piece of fruit, a strawberry and offered it to her with his fingers, placing it precariously close to her lips

Maka watched Soul before blushing when he asked where she had gotten it. "Ah...well.." she started before her cheeks burned up. "Maybe that's something you should find out on your own," she whispered before her retorted and she huffed before the fruit was brought up to her lips, she gazed at him for a moment before looking at the fruit and taking it into her mouth, blushing lightly as she ate the small fruit. "Hmm, have you thought of this before?"

"Thats something you should find out on your own" he murmured, offering her another as he pressed a little closer. His own lips ghosted across her blushing cheek, such light touches. "So what does my meister want" he asked, a whisper mixed with a purr, his lips pressed close to her ear. He brushed his fingertips up her outer leg gently, a soothing motion as opposed to if he were to stroke the inside of course.

Maka blushed deeply as he spoke, she was certain she couldn't blush any deeper then she already was. Her eyes gazed up into his as she took another fruit before her heart skipped a beat. "M-me? I..." she paused before a soft sound left her lips when he brushed his finger tips over her outer leg. "Mm...Well, I've always wanted you," she whispered to him before leaning in closer to Soul. "I've wanted you for as long as I can remember."

"All this time you wanted me?" he asked as he let his fingers brush through her blonde hair, giving her another fruit to eat as he laid her in his lap, pampering her a little, feeding her and giving her the soft gentle affection she deserves, letting her just relax and not have to think at all. He looked into her eyes with a softened gaze "Anything else My Meister wants?" he asked, barely above a whisper as he stroked fingers through her hair in a soft sensual pattern.

Maka nodded at his question before feeling his fingers going through her hair, she blushed as she took in the fruit again before leaning against him a little, loving how gentle he was being. It seemed different and something she really enjoyed. She gazed into his eyes after a moment. "Just you," she whispered. Perhaps...you might want to find out where that tattoo is," she whispered with a smile. "I think, you might have fun with it," she giggled before kissing his lip's deeply. Oh what would her father say if he found out?

He held the kiss, tongue flicking against her lips a couple of times before he pulled back, fingers working to loosen her clothing a little now. His hands and eyes searching her perfect skin for the tattoo, starting with her back (hidden by the shirt, and working down. He pushed her up by her bum so he could wiggle down her pants and take a look down there, making sure to kiss and stroke every inch of skin he exposed, not wanting her to feel unloved as he searched

Maka blushes as her lips parted slightly, only for him to move back. How good it felt to have his lips against hers. She blushed as he started to take off her clothing, once her skirt was moved down a butterfly tattoo made itself know. She knew what kind of tattoo this was called, but she seemed to really love butterflies. It sat on her skin, a similar style to the ones around her belly button. She giggled before looking up at Soul. "The surprise now, is where's my last tattoo?" she whispered as she wiggled out of her skirt and shirt, leaving her only in her white panties, and matching bra. She had certainly grown up, she wasn't small when it came to her chest anymore, she was a woman and there was no room for Soul to make fun of her breast size since she was about the average girl size. "Where is it?" she giggled.

Back
Top Bottom