Little Things You Love

The way pets and kids plot with each other.....

Example: Was just sitting down to eat lunch and I was looking around for the dog and the whole time he was under the table eating food my son was feeding him lol I said no table food for the puppy!

Hearing good news about a band I like after hearing horrible news about them. I.e. GWAR longest running guitarist/ the guy who wrote their last 3 albums/ engineered Skeletonwitch's Beyond the Permafrost album/ did a lot of the mixing and engineering for Municipal Waste, Cory Smoot, died not too long ago. In his honor, the band has retired his character, Flattus Maximus, and they have hired a new guitarist in Brent Purgason from Cannabis Corpse, and he has reignited the bands touring and recording passion.

This is pleasing to me that a band that's been around since 1984 can still be going strong today, even after such a personal tragedy.

Snake Plissken said:
M&M's & Loud Music and yes I like them together please lol

I totally agree! Rock on!!

Millenium Joker said:
Things I love: Anime/gaming conventions

Cosplay

Raves

Masturbation (somebody had to say it)

Oh, and Asian chicks,

I agree with those, Millennium Joker, but I love women of all ethnicity groups who are as beautiful inside as they are outside.

I'm in that same boat, but my order of preference is Asians, Black females who aren't painfully stupid or ghetto, Arab (and Muslim and Indian) area women, Nodic women, Italian women, British women, Latinas, ghetto Latinas, white chicks, ghetto black chicks,

Nothing against white people. I myself am white, and I gotta tell you, its pretty fuckimg awesome.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
...saying British woman is like saying American woman. They come in all ethnicities, you can't put them in a catagory of race.

Amen to that! Women are women no need to put specific labels on them.

Snake Plissken said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
...saying British woman is like saying American woman. They come in all ethnicities, you can't put them in a catagory of race.

Amen to that! Women are women no need to put specific labels on them.

I only put it that way because the accent is a major plus for me. Really, most accents that i can undersdtanr are pleasant to me. Having lived in the US for most of my life, I hear nothing but American English and the so-called 'American Accent' so any person with a more refined manner of speech and an accent to accommodate it is a bit more.... What's the word I'm looking for.... Enrapturing? Interesting? I don't know, I guess it's the accent that makes me more attentive.

Back
Top Bottom