Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
When someone Capitalizes Certain Words Like This to compensate for something they lack. Makes me smile.

Don't they know you're supposed to use italics?

tumblr_mcl4viO1mL1qct2cy.png

Ms_Muffintops said:
Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
When someone Capitalizes Certain Words Like This to compensate for something they lack. Makes me smile.

Don't they know you're supposed to use italics?

tumblr_mcl4viO1mL1qct2cy.png

XD Nice.

It's not even emphasis, it's like to prove they are somehow super special and know everything.

I love apples as well. I really love Fuji apples. Of all of the apples I've tried, they have the best flavor.

Lemonade. It's probably my favorite thing to drink.

Nonesense! There is no shame in the 3DS! mine is on the corner of my desk right now with Harvest Moon plugged into it. :p

Feral.Desires said:
I love Hahvy.

And my new Fire Emblem 3DS... 'Cause I'm a dork.

I'm completely jealous of you right now. I wanted that 3DS so badly, but just did not have the money for it! Now that my main computer needs a new CPU, and possibly a new motherboard or Power Supply, I'm out of luck.

Having a poor early game in DOTA and then coming back and crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation OF NOOBS.

Playing with graphics, and looking at how much better I've gotten.

(Although I wish I had Photoshop ;c )

DirtyMidnight said:
When someone reads my thread before sending me a PM...

THIS!

THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!

For serious! So many claim they do, but goddamn, they so lie!

Tie dye.
Bath products.
My fam-fam (family).
Adventures :)
& most definetely sleep!
Woop woop!

Back
Top Bottom