Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

When I figure out a simple solution to a problem, and it has great results when applied.

The fact that my friend came over and helped me since I'm honestly weak from being sick. Fucking colds.

He gave me back rubs, washed some dishes, and took out the trash for me so I bought us dinner and watched movies with him. His girlfriend said she hoped I got well soon. They are both so nice.

Finding the perfect roleplay partner. And then finding another, and getting in double trouble with ideas and plot twists your mind just explodes.

My dog thinking she is a lapdog, and trying to sleep against me. Lady, get down, only your head will fit on my lap. You are a goddamn mastiff. But it's okay, I love you. Come cuddle. Next to me.

Tats....

Sweet Jesus!

602858_490097047703606_1735682771_n.jpg

When I have more bagels, more meat, and more cheese to make more delicious, toasted sandwiches.

That satisfying feeling you get when you're playing a difficult video game and you beat a boss that has been giving you a hard time.........fucking Dark Souls

Genre reboots that admit they are catering to a "certain demographic" and label it an "alternate time line".

Back
Top Bottom