Golden Shields ( Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

Each of the guys standing around Evie would have preferred a different setting for this scene to play out. A comfortable bedroom with a soft and very large bed. A warm hot tube were a bottle of fine whiskey, or wine could be shared. A beach on a dark summers night with a campfire to make love near. These were all great places where the guys could only dream of having a woman like Evie. Still a drab grey painted concrete room with a table and a couple of chairs wasn't all bad. Evie was here, on her knees pleasing the guys. That was more important then where they were at the moment. " That's nice baby. " Franks moaned out as his cock moved in and out of Evie's mouth. His strong heavily tattooed hand laid on top of Evie's had guiding her. " Hey Franks!......Don't be such a damn hog!.....Let someone else used the whore's mouth! " Rodriguez's voice carried his thick Hispanic accent. He had come from the mean streets of East Los Angeles. A member of the Latino Devils, a tough L.A. street gang. Rodriguez was doing time for killing three members of a rival street gang. Franks just nodded his head and pulled his meaty dick from between Evie's lips. Rodriguez moved and replaced Franks in front of her. " We don't get many white whores in my neighborhood.......And you're being a cop and a whore only makes this better. " Rodriguez said as he grabbed Evie around her neck and pulled her towards his cock.

Franks & Siddique stripped the rest of Evie's clothes from her body. The clothes were intact and tossed into the corner near the door. Franks told Evie to get down on all fours like a good bitch! He then moved around behind Evie getting a good view of her pussy. Franks stroked his huge black cock as Siddique joined Rodriguez in front of Evie. Rodriguez had pulled his cock from Evie's mouth allowing her to do as she was told. " Don't worry whore......While take turns fucking that dirty mouth! " Siddique said as he slowly worked his fist over his cock. The head of Frank's large black snake touched Evie's opening. Franks then thrusted hard forwards plunging his cock deep into Evie's slit. His hands grabbed Evie's hips pulling her backwards. Franks groaned out that she had such a tight cunt for being such a nasty whore. The other guys laughed while holding their cocks in Evie's face.

Mason watched as Evie was being taken and used. His own cock was getting hard just watch the show. " Don't let the whore cum boys......I want her very needy and ready to do whatever I ask just for the chance for release. " Mason told the others who agreed to leave her wanting more. " You got it Hill. " Franks said as he was now fucking Evie hard and fast. Mason was planning on using Evie for himself this time. He wanted her to crawl acrossed the floor too him looking for the sweet release of built up pleasure. Mason would give that too her once she had given it too him. A little game of quid pro quo awaited Evie once the others were done using her.

Franks' comment brought her attention more fully back to the moment and as each moment passed her thoughts of what was happening outside... her thoughts of when the prison authorities might be restoring some kind of order in the facility diminished. Her focus increasingly became on the four men in the room... on the three cocks in front of her... and without giving it much thought suddenly Evie began to savour the cock in her mouth. She sucked gently; she moved her tongue against the underside. When Franks pushed deep and held her head firmly, she pushed her tongue out and licked at his balls while his cock was buried in her throat. When Franks finally let go of her and pulled out of her mouth at Rodriguez' demand, Evie was gasping for breath, saliva dripping down her chin. Of the three men in front of her at that moment, Rodriguez was the one that made her most nervous. There was something in his look which told her that he really didn't care what he had to do to get exactly what he wanted from her. When he reached out and his huge hand grabbed around her neck and pulled her to him, Evie squealed a little in surprise and her own hands moved up to his arm, one on his wrist, one on his forearm. He squeezed just enough to keep hold of her but she knew by the look in his eyes and by the feel of the solid forearm that he could snap her neck as easy as blinking. As she swallowed she felt his grip a little tighter, but she looked up at him and opened her mouth only to have it quickly filled. Rodriguez' groan filled the room. She worked on his cock just as she had on Franks' while Franks and Siddique removed the rest of her clothes, taking plenty of opportunities to pinch and squeeze her tits, to slap her ass, and slip their fingers into her increasingly wet pussy.

When Franks told her to get down on all fours, she waited for Rodriguez to pull out and step back. As she lowered herself down, she looked over to Mason, saw him sat, smiling smugly, just as he had that afternoon. Just as he had on the morning they filmed her being strung up and fucked... the morning she was supposed to die. The memories of that afternoon and the morning flicked through her head for a moment and then Rodriguez moved back in front of her again. He was soon joined by Siddique and her gaze shifted between the two of them. Then felt Franks behind her; she braced herself a little, her breathing shallowed... quickened. And then she felt him deep inside her. Stretching her wide. Pulling her back hard and impaling her. She heard Franks' commentary over her own squeals and groans. She heard Mason telling them what he wanted and she couldn't help but look across to him again, her contempt and hatred for the man completely hidden because of what Franks was doing to her. Siddique bent forward and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back.

"You hear that bitch. We're gonna' make you beg." He looked hard at her and then moved down onto his knees. "You want this in your mouth bitch?" He held his cock in front of her and slapped her face with his free hand. "Tell me you want it..." he slapped for a second time. "Tell me you want my dick in your mouth." A third slap. Evie whimpered with each slap and then nodded as much as Siddique's grip would allow. "I... I want.... your ... dick ...in my mouth.... please..." Truth was... at that moment... it was exactly what Evie wanted. The smile spread across Siddique's face. "Open wide then bitch." Almost as soon as she had, it was filled and her groans and squeals were immediately muffled. Siddique pushed the full length of his cock deep into her throat and held her head tight against him. "Ohhh.... you like that don't you bitch... you like a tag team." Rodriguez leaned down and as he stroked his cock in one hand, he reached under Evie and took hold of one of her tits... swinging from the hard fuck that Franks was subjecting her to. He squeezed. Slapped. Pinched. "I bet the whore still wants another." He looked to the other two men. Both of them seemed to understand. Siddique and Franks both suddenly pulled out. Siddique sat down on the floor and lay back, his cock pointing up to the ceiling. Franks slapped Evie's ass. "Go on then whore... go and be nice to Mr. Siddique." Evie looked up at him, over to Siddique and then back to Franks. "NOW!" He slapped her ass again, making her squeal. She moved the few feet and brought herself over the top of Siddique. "That's it bitch. Go for a ride... I bet you like real hard rides." She looked at him as she reached between her thighs and guided Siddique's cock into her cunt. She groaned again as she let him slide into her. Franks moved in front of her and presented his glistening cock to her. Again without thinking she opened her mouth and let him slide in, coating her lips with her own juice. Rodriguez moved behind her, smiling. Her ass was going to be his!

With Siddique being mounted by Evie, then Franks take up the position in front of her. All that was left was for Rodriguez to join the party. He stood back letting his tongue slowly drag over his lower lip. Oh Rodriguez was gonna enjoy ripping this bitch a new ass. It had been a white female cop who busted Rodriguez and sent him to jail in the first place. While it was true that Evie had nothing to do with Rodriguez's arrest. She was gonna pay for the actions of the female officer. The price of course was her body, her ass anyway. Rodriguez saw this as his only chance at revenge. He was going to be locked behind bars for a very long time. Locked away from the comfort of a women's body. " This is justice. " Rodriguez thought to himself. A grin came over his face while he stroked his cock. Rodriguez slowly moved up behind Evie. He lowered himself down just behind her. Rodriguez pressed the head of his cock at Evie's tight opening. " I wanted you to know......I'm really gonna enjoy fucking you bitch. " Rodriguez spoke softly into Evie's ear, but his words were still loud enough for those in the room too hear. He knew that this would be his last women for many years. Rodriguez did wonder for a moment if he could mark this bitch in someway? Then pass word to his boys about the cop whore. Tell them to keep an eye out for her and made they'd get the chance to fuck this slut. But he knew that marking her was impossible and the chance that any of his fellow gang members would meet this cunt were slim. This was a shame since the "Latino Devils" would treat this cop like a true whore.

Rodriguez pushed his hips forward pressing the head of his cock harder against Evie's ass. Soon the head popped in and his cock started to slowly sink inside her tightest hole. Rodriguez didn't stop until he was balls deep. Every inch of his Latino meat was up inside Evie's ass. The three men started fucking Evie from all angles. Each of her holes was filled with a hard cock. Those cocks were now pounding and plowing their way into her body. These men were making Evie their little whore for the day. Each knew that sooner or later the cops & guards would take back control over the prison. They had no idea that Osiris was behind the prison take over and it didn't matter too them. They were getting a chance to be men again and had the great luck of finding one of only a few women who were in the prison at this time.

Mason's eyes twinkled as the sounds of pleasure filled sex rose up in the room. He knew that Evie hated him and perhaps that hate was even deeper since he shared her hidden secret with these men. Very few knew of Evie's desire, her love of being treated and used like a whore. It just happen that she was with one of those who knew this dark secret and enjoyed using it against her. Mason could tell that Evie's body was burning with pleasure by now. That need for release was growing like a wild fire. Evie would do anything for the chance to cum. She would even beg Mason on her hands & knees for that chance. Mason liked to make women beg. He enjoyed seeing the humiliation in their eyes when they came too him. Mason would make Evie come to him and beg for her orgasm. But only after she pleased him, would he allow her that sweet moment to enjoy her climax. Evie was putting on quite a show. Mason looked on smiling as she worked with the men fucking her. Evie could have earned a lot of money on the streets as a whore. Any pimp would have become rich selling this bitch all over town.

Meanwhile.........Outside of the prison. Kim gave the SFPD SWAT Teams their final orders. She had shown them where to enter and how to regain control over the prisoners. Still getting the prisoners under control was just a small victory. That would mean nothing if Tia couldn't take control of the computers away from Mr. Wizard & Osiris. This was a task Tia was already hard at work at. Tom had told Tia that he wanted her to have control by the time he & James landed at San Quentin. Tom was already planning out with James how they would rescue Evie. All they needed was for the outer parts of the prison to be under control. They would save Evie on their own.

As she rode steadily on Siddique's cock and sucked hungrily as Franks fed her his cock. Evie felt a hand stroking the back of her head; she didn't think it was Franks - which only left Rodriguez. He had moved behind her and it didnt take a lot for her to realize what was going to happen. She felt his hand slide over her shoulder, his skin coarse... rough against hers. She felt his hand slide down over her shoulders and down her back. She felt a pressure being applied between her shoulder blades. She stopped moving up and doan and leaned forward. Franks stepped back and gave her a little room and then moved down to his knees. He waited, smirking as he watched Rodriguez. He saw him move fully behind the cop and heard him telling her how he was going to enjoy himself. They were all enjoying themselves... and from what Franks could see that included this cop. Hill really wasnt kidding when he described her as a whore. She was talking everything they were laying on her and with each passing minute she seemed to want more. He was pretty sure she was going to be begging soon, just like Hill wanted.

Evie gasped as she heard Rodriguez and as she felt his cock pushing into her ass. Franks grinned. He took hold of her chin.

"Does that feel good baby? You like that meat in your ass?" When she didn't answer, he slapped her cheek as he had before. "Answer me. Tell the man how good it feels." Evie gasped... groaned... moaned. "Yes...it... it feels so good...ohhhh god...mmmmmmm" Franks laughed then moved forward. "Tell me what you want now... tell me what you want in you mouth." Evie stared at him as Rodriguez and Siddique began to fuck her. "I... I want your cock... in my mouth... please..."

"Jesus Hil... where did you find this whore?" He looked back at Evie as he pushed his cock back into her mouth. "There you go baby... suck on that.... but remember... don't you dare cum... you don't want Mr Hill pissed at you do you?" Evie shook her head a little... then choked... gagged... swallowed... moaned.

"This is how white female cops should be treated." Rodriguez said as he slammed deep into her again making her squeal behind Franks' cock.

She wasn't thinking about what the people outside were doing. She wasn't thinking about what other prisoners were doing. She was only thinking about the men who were in the room with her right then. The three men continued to fuck her... harder... deeper... One by one each one of them came inside her. Filling her stomach and her ass and her cunt with thick hot cum. And then they pulled out of her and left her in a heap on the floor. They were zipping themselves up, watching Hill, waiting to see what he was going to do.... what he was going to get their hungry little cop whore to do.

It took perhaps 30 minutes or more for each of the men to deposit their loads into Evie's body. They had fucked her like very few others had ever done before. As they pulled back and looked down on her, the signs of their exits were visible. Cum was leaking from Evie's pussy & ass. Their was also cum smeared around her lips and chin. Franks took a moment to rub the cum covered head of his cock against Evie's face. Three cons stood near the door watching as Evie laid before them. Mason Hill had slowly risen too his feet. He removed the orange jump suit like the others wore. He was a much older man then the others were, but his body was lean and very fit. Mason sat back down in the chair, his cock fully hard. He slowly wrapped his hand around his cock and started to stroke it. " Your body by now must be on fire.........A longing for release consuming you........A growing desire that only an orgasm can quench............I will give you that relief Detective Taylor. " Mason spoke softly yet still strong. " Come too me.........Crawl too me on your hands and knees like a good little bitch and plead for it.........Beg me to give you what you so desperately need. "As Mason continued to speak, the guys watching started to laugh. " Please me and I'll please you........Give yourself too me in front of these men and I'll allow you the sweet release you must have. " Mason held out his right hand towards Evie. " Come Evie........I'm the only one left who can gave you what you need most right now. " Mason was looking down upon Evie like a king setting on a throne. His hand stretched outwards in a beckoning gesture for Evie to come closer. Franks, Siddique and Rodriguez looked on waiting too see it the whore cop really would do as Hill wanted. They had all seen with their eyes how Evie reacted so far. But would she be so over come by the need to orgasm that she would crawl on the floor and beg Hill to give her the release she so badly wanted?

Looking tired and very well used, Evie stared at Mason Hill. He sounded just as he had in the cannery as she had hung from the hook in the ceiling. His voice was soft, relaxed, almost hypnotic. She watched him as he stook up, slipped off the suit and sat back down again. Truth was of course she felt very different at this moment compared to how she felt then. She slowly moved onto her knees. She loathed him for what he had done to Lisa... what he had tried to do to her, what he was doing to her now. But perhaps more than anything else, she hated that he knew so well what she needed. She wanted to tell him no; she wanted more than almost anything to tell him to go fuck himself because she wasn't going to. More than almost anything. She said nothing. She stared at him, her breathing short and shallow. She heard Franks and Siddique and Rodriguez starting to laugh. Then heard Mason Hill once again, beckoning her to him. Her body ached not just from the way that the three men had used her. It ached for more. And Mason was offering her more. She lowered her upper body down... she moved slowly onto her hands... and then began to move across the cold floor. A hand forward. A knee. A hand. A knee. Her bright red ass swayed left then right then left as she covered the distance.

She brought herself to his feetand looked up at him. Despite seeing that smug grin still there, she couldn't stop herself from looking longingly up.

"Please ... let me ... cum." she whispered. "Please Mason."

The guys watched as Evie rose up to her hands and knees. They looked on with grinning smile as she made her way over to where Mason was sitting. Each of them again laughed when Evie's words reached their ears. She was certainly the whore that Hill had said she was. There was no doubts about that any more. " YOU HEARD THE MAN BITCH!! " Frank yelled out at Evie. " He told you to please him!........Then he'd please you! " Franks snapped at her. Rodriguez & Siddique again laughed out loud then began to cheer her on. Mason sat there in his chair looking down on Evie at his feet. He saw the look on her face and in her eyes. Mason knew that deep inside of Evie she really wanted to tell him off. But he also knew that wouldn't happen. Not with Evie being so needy right now. Evie was like all true whores. When they get worked up, they need the release that only an orgasm can give. Right now Evie was so sexually worked up that she would have asked anyone to make her cum. " I'll make you cum Evie........But first you must please me..........Quid pro quo Evie. " Mason said with a laugh. He knew all to well that Evie would know the meaning behind his words. She was a police officer and had studied law after all.

Osiris sat comfortably in a chair behind Wizard who was st his computer station. He wondered just how Mason was getting along with the gift he had been given? Thoughts of what Mason and other prisoners were doing too Evie filled his mind. All those sex hungry men would surely enjoy using a female cop as a sex toy. Everything was going just as Osiris had wanted. Then Wizard started acting strangely. He was swearing and pressing the keys on his computer so hard it sounded like he pounding on the board. " What is it!?........What's the trouble!? " Osiris rose up from his seat glaring at Wizard. " I'VE LOST IT!!.......I'VE LOST CONTROL OVER THE PRISONS COMPUTERS!! " Wizard yelled out in disbelief & anger. He couldn't believe that someone had just taken those computers away from him. No matter what Wizard tried, he couldn't regain the control he lost. Another computer was blocking everything that Wizard tried. Osiris yelled at Wizard to regain control! But Wizard could do nothing. His control was gone, taken by someone who was just as talented at using a computer as Wizard was.

Tia smiled as she blocked each move that Wizard made. She now had control and wasn't about to lose it. Tia called Tom and told him the good news. Even though Tia was in control of the prisons computer system. It would still take her some time before she could restore all the prisons systems. Evie would still be on her own for a while and at the mercy of Mason Hill.

Evie positively flinched when Franks called out to her. She looked over to where the three men were. Rodriguez had sat in the chair, Siddique on the table. Franks was stood leaning at the doorway. They had settled themselves in to watch what might well be their last bit of time with this tight sexy whore. The time they had had was certainly a highlight that they never dreamed could happen. Now their dreams would be filled with what they would do with ths cop if they had her as a cell mate. Their imaginations were already running wild as they watched the girl, covered in their cum, slink her way across the room. She was clearly still hungry for more and Hill obviously knew how to push her buttons and turn this cop into a cock hungry whore.

Evie looked back to Hill as he spoke to her again. He had seen her body twice now but had not taken and pleasure in it beyond that. She had been on her knees at his feet once before ... Just before he ad allowed her to be pulled away and given to the middle eastern buyers. This time though she was going to give him what he deserved from girls like her... Strong intelligent women who had been allowed to forget their place...forget their function...and when such women were truly whores needing to be used reminding them of those thins was an even better experience. Hill was offering Evie what she wanted most at that moment. She was no different to a crack whore ... Willing to do anything to get her fix. Hill was offering that fix to Evie. That he had given her over to be used by others didn't matter. That he had tried to have her killed was irrelevant. That he was nearly twice Evie's age didn't diminish her want in any way.

Evie sat up a little and brought her hands to Hill's knees. Slowly she eased her hands along the length of his thighs, and leaned forward, bringing her mouth to his cock which was hard and thick and bigger than she had imagined. She licked the head slowly like a lollipop. Once. Twice. Three times. And then she licked and kissed the shaft, sucked gently on his balls with his weighty cock resting on her face as she did so. She took her time, moaning and sighing softly.

"Fuck me... Please... Let me cum Mason...please" Evie whispered but loud enough that the others heard it. She knew how it looked...knew what she looked like and how she sounded, but at that moment it didn't matter. Despite her loathing of the man in front of her, he was offering her something she needed and she would do exactly what he wanted to get it.

To anyone who was passing this room and saw Evie on her knees in front of Mason. Could have easily mistaken Evie's actions for those of a woman in love. Taking care of the needs of her man, but actions can be deceiving. In this case Evie's actions weren't for a love of Mason Hill. That was very far from the truth. Evie's actions were totally controlled by her need, her want for an orgasm. Perhaps Evie was and always had been a sex addict. Like drug addicts, those addicted to sex would do anything with anyone for the chance at release. The guys again laughed after see how loving Evie suddenly became. They noticed how soft and tender her movements were. How she licked, kissed and sucked on an around Mason's cock & balls. The words she spoke sounded like a whore in need. They cheered Evie on! Clapping their hands while whistling & yelling out. The guys looked on grinning at the cop whore in front of them. Mason had made three friends on this day. He had shared his tasty little treat with them and in prison you don't forget such kindness. Franks had a very wicked thought about Evie. When Evie was done with Mason and if they could get her out of her. There was a whole prison filled with horny sex starved men. They could openly sell this cop just like a whore. There were guys in this prison who had been here for 10,15,20 years and more. They've been with out a woman for so long, they would pay anything for the chance at fucking this cop whore. Franks still leaning against the wall looked on as Evie worked. He was making plans for how they would continue using her. But sadly for Franks, he would never get the chance to use Evie beyond this room.

Mason's left hand gently stroked over Evie's head brushing back some of hair. He looked down on her grinning from ear to ear while she used her mouth on his cock. Mason had dreamed of a moment like this for some time now. He always wanted Evie on her knees pleasing him and begging to be allowed to cum. Mason's dream was now coming true and he owned it to Osiris. The faceless and nameless man who he helped get started in the crime business. This wasn't the escape that Osiris had once promised, but it was a nice second to that. Mason told Evie to play with her pussy while she worked over his cock. But he warned her not to cum! Mason said that if she did cum before him, they would have to start all over. He told Evie that the guys would fuck her again just to get work worked up. Then she would be back pleasing Mason. He said that they could be in here for weeks, maybe more. It would be hours and hours of pure pleasure if the authorities dragged their feet.

Mason moaned at the feeling of Evie's mouth around his cock. He tilted his back on the chair enjoying this moment where he controlled Evie's actions. " Yes Evie.......I'll fuck you........I'll make you cum......I'll gave you what you crave most.........But you must call me daddy from this point on. " Mason's head returned to the position of looking down on Evie as he spoke. His left hand was still on Evie's head stroking her hair. " Say it Evie.......Call me daddy.........Beg daddy to fuck you and make you cum! " Mason's voice grew more intense as he spoke out his words. He then suddenly grabbed Evie by the hair on the back of her head. He held her tightly waiting for her to speak as she had been told to do.

Evie squealed as Mason grabbed her hair tight. As he turned and twisted her head so that she was looking up at him from his lap, her body twisted between his legs. Her body turned until it was face on to the other men in the room, her back against Mason's left thigh, her face still at his groin. His cock was at her cheek, the head resting on her lips as she stared up at him, manning softly, her hand bured between her legs which were wide open. Somewhere inside she cringed at what she was doing... At the idea of doing what he wanted but then she heard herself.

"Hmmmm... Yes Daddy...please fuck me daddy...please make me cum... "

Mason smiled as he reached his free hand dwn and roughly squeezed and slapped one tit and then the other. The three men encouraged more...enjoying the live show that Mason was putting on for him.

"Look at them watching you... " Evie shifted her eyes and continued to writhe slowly, moaning softly. "This little bitch likes being watched, don't you... Club Verve with Clayton and his friends... That porn movie...what was it again... Undercover sluts? Then Siddique's friends... All using you...humiliating you...and you loving it all... Just like now. Tell me again what you want..,what you need."

"I...I want to cum daddy...please make me cum... Fuck me and make me cum."

"It's a shame your little friend isn't with you... What was her name... The other undercover slut... I bet you had some fun with her too didn't you. Clayton told me that he should have had a camera for you and the girl at the club... He said the two of you looked so good together." As Mason talked through events from her past so memories filled her mind.

"Fuck." Franks said. 'Ths whore and another bitch...that would be something to see." The others agreed eagerly. Evie kept squirming and moaning and Mason kept his hand moving over the front of her body. And then he started to pull her up by her hair.

"Come on then bitch. Turn around and face your new friends as you sit down on my cock. Show them how much you like riding my cock. Evie whimpered a little as she did what she was told and then moaned as she impaled herself on him.

"Ohhh that... Feels so good daddy... Your cock feels so good inside me."

Mason was very pleased by his victory over Evie. He finally heard that single word which came from her. Mason had a kink when it came to the young ladies with him. He demanded that they always call him "Daddy." All of the young ladies who partied with Mason before, were whores. Since Evie was nothing more then a whore carrying a badge & gun. It was only right that she call him the same name. Mason was in total control of what Evie did and when she did it. He had become her master and only through pleasing him would Evie herself get pleased. The grin on Mason's face seemed to grow even wider while he watched Evie impaling herself on his cock. For a man Mason's age, he had a nice sized cock. Fully hard as it is right now, Mason's cock was almost 9 inches long. It was 1 1/2 inches thick, just the type of cock that Evie enjoyed. Mason Hill was certainly every bit the stud the other guys gad been. Even though he was twice and even perhaps three times their age. Mason laughed when Evie admitted openly how good his cock felt inside of her. The whore that Evie kept locked away seemed to be taking over her. Mason's hands moved over Evie's body. He touched her tits, nipples and caressed her naked flesh.

" Hey Detective!.........After you get out of here!........You should stop by and visit my boys the Latino Devils at the hangout!.......They'd love to party with you and they would make you feel real good! " Rodriguez remarked as he watched Evie starting to fuck Mason cock. Hearing Rodriguez's words made Mason wonder if Evie had the guts to pay a visit to the Latino Devils? He did have doubts that she would. After cumming, Mason knew that Evie would return to being that prissy cop. The image that she uses to hide her true side from the world. The guys continued to urge Evie on. Mason's hands stayed on her body stroking and touching her every. " That's it baby.........Fuck daddy's cock......Be daddy's little whore. " Mason spoke out as his hands went too Evie's hips. He looked down and could see his cock sliding in & out of her. The guys could see everything from where they stood. Evie was putting on quite a show for them now. The thought of seeing Evie and another woman still very fresh in their minds. Sadly there was little chance of a second female showing up. " What's your girlfriend's name Detective!?..........Who's the other undercover slut!? " Franks asked Evie, his eyes following her body as she moved on Mason's cock.

Evie rode Mason's cock steadily. She didn't hurry but there was nothing drawn out or slow about her movement. Just a steady up and down on the thick shaft, squeezing herself around his as she eased herself upward and then sighing as she sank bank down. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the feel of Mason's cock inside her and the feel of her hands on her body. Her own hands rested on her thighs. When Rodriguez suggested that she pay a visit to his associates, the image of walking down some street in South Central, meeting up with his 'boys'.

"Make me cum daddy...hmmmmm.... ohhh god....mmmm"

When Franks asked about her 'girlfriend' Evie opened her eyes. She thought back to her first day on the cheap movie set; Kim... Jenna... introducing her... telling her what she needed to do... keeping her straight... then her mind drifted... to the night before... Jenna and Tammy and her....

"It... it was ... Jenna..."

Franks' smile grew. "Now that is gonna be an image that will keep me warm tonight... you and your little friend... both being nice to each other... then both being nice to me. Oh baby... it would be really good." As Franks described what was in his head, Evie continue to watch him and she began to move a little quicker.

It didn't take much thinking for the guys to know just who Jenna was. They may have been locked up in prison for the last few years, but they still had heard of Jenna Love. She was the top porn star in the country before she dropped out of sight. Only a few really knew where Jenna went and what happened too her. For everyone else, she just disappeared. Franks and the others would have some wild dreams about the porn star & the cop. Rodriguez joked that Evie & Jenna must have made a great team. " Both are cock hungry whores! " Rodriguez added with a laugh. They would have all been shocked to know that Jenna as they knew her wasn't far away. In fact, she was outside the prison coordinating the operation to take it back. As thoughts of some hot girl on girl action filled the minds of the men watching Evie. Mason started his move to make Evie cum for him.

His right hand moved around then down Evie's body. Mason found her swollen clit with his fingers. While Evie was riding his cock, he began to rub circles around her clit. The faster Evie rode Mason's dick, the faster he rubbed her clit. Mason pulled Evie's upper body backwards against his chest. By now he was fucking her with powerful upward thrusts. His cock was stretching Evie's pussy out each time he slammed into her. " Cum for me Evie......Cum for me. " Mason spoke in lust filled tone as his own climax was quickly approaching. He knew that Evie could withstand the pleasure that his fingers were giving too her. Plus his cock was pounding deeply into her with each thrust. It wouldn't be long before they both were cumming.

As Mason's hand found its way to just the right spot between her legs, so the volume of her moans increased and too the level of her need...her desperation for some sense of release. As he pulled her back gainst his chest, she didn't fight him and she moved her hands fom her knees to her tits... Squeezing... Caressing... She closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy everything Mason was doing. It isn't take long before her climax hit hard. She screamed and squealed as her body spasmed over and over. It isn't take long before she felt Mason's cock explode inside her.

When he was done, when she had all but collapsed on top of him, Mason effectively pushed her off of him. She ended up in a heap on the floor looking up at him as he stood up and redressed himself.

"I suspect the Detective's associates will be reclaiming their control shortly." Mason announced. He turned to Evie. "Get dressed." And then to Franks. "Bring our friend in from the corridor. Secure both of them to the chairs. I would advise that you return to your cells. Let the authorities deal with whatever chaos may be erupting out there."

Evie was listening to Mason as she dressed. He wasn't stupid. He guessed that she was unlikely to admit what had happened and she knew that they would be unlikely to admit assaulting her. Quid pro quo.

Franks and the others dragged the guard into the private visiting room. They sat him down on one of the chairs then tied the man to it. Once Evie was dressed and sitting in the other, they tied her as well. The two chairs were back to back in the middle of the room where the table had once been. Franks and the others quickly left to do as Hill had said. Mason leaned down grinning at Evie. " It's been an honor getting and give you pleasure Detective.........Perhaps we'll meet again in the future? " As Mason spoke, his grin seemed to grow larger. He then leaned forward pressing his lips against Evie's hard. Mason just had to know what Evie's sweet lips tasted like. He soon left her and the guard who was finally come around alone. The guard shook his head and started to struggle against the cords that had been used to bind him and Evie. He asked what had happened? Evie told him that he was attacked, but the prisoners moved on. She didn't say a word about what happened while he was out.

As Mason had guessed, the SWAT Teams were taking back the prison. By the time Tom & James landed, half of the prisoners was under their control. Tia had managed to get everything back up that Wizard had taken down. Tom, James and Kim entered the prison wearing flack vests and carrying AR-15's. They helped to clear a path to the room where Evie was to have her meeting with Mason Hill. When they got their, they found Evie & the guard tied up. Kim rushed into the room reaching Evie first. She was followed by a couple of SFPD SWAT officers. " Oh my god!.......Are you alright Evie!? " Kim said while cutting both Evie and the guard free. The guard was helped away by SWAT Team members. Tom & James entered the room, looks of worry were clearly on their faces. Evie was scuffed up a little, but she looked unharmed. " What happened Evie?.......Where's Mason Hill? " Tom asked as he came up placing a hand onto her shoulder. Everyone was glad too see Evie alright. They gave her a hug just relieved that she escaped the madness without injury. Once they knew that Evie was fine and Mason was back in his cell. Tom suggested that they leave and head home. The rest of the prison was taken back quickly. Kelly had gone to a nearby airport, refueled and returned to pick up the MCU Team.

Evie didn't put up a fight against being tied up in a chair. To be honest, she was somewhat relieved. She watched as the guard was brought in from the corridor. His face sported a few new bruises and there was a cut above his left eye and a trail of blood had run and then dried down the side of his cheek. As Evie slipped on her jacket and slid her feet back into her shoes, Rodriguez came to her side and without saying anything, took hold of the top of her arm and half pulled half guided her to the chair. She sat down hard just as Franks and Siddique were securing the guard using torn strips of fabric from his shirt. They used some of the same strips to secure Evie's ankles to the front legs of the chair and while Siddique made sure that there were knotted tightly, Franks secured Evie's wrists with a pair of handcuffs which he had taken from the guard's belt.

"Seems only fitting that you should be the one cuffed" Franks said. "although if I had my way, I'd be cuffing you to my bed." Evie winced a little as he pulled her arms hard behind her and secured the cuffs tightly. As he finished as stepped back, he patted Evie's cheek firmly. "Never thought I could have such a great time with a cop." Evie just glared up at him and said nothing.

Then he and the others were gone... all except Mason Hill who stepped in front of her. When he leaned in, he took hold of her chin firmly, not allowing her to pull away when he kissed her for the last time. The sound of victory and achievement in his voice was clear. Evie wanted maybe more than ever to wipe the grin off his face, but she had to content herself with the fact that she would be going home soon and he would be left in here.... to rot.

And then she was alone with the guard. She heard him waking up... heard him asking what was happening. She said very little, but he seemed to take it at face value... dispite how ridiculous it sounded. She got him thinking about something else quickly asking him how he felt; how was his head. Thankfully it didn't seem to take too long before they were found. Kim undid the restraints around her ankles whilst James took the key from the guard to undo the cuffs.

"I'm fine. Glad to see you though. I take it you got out of the infirmary?" She looked across to Tom. "How long have you guys been here.... what the hell happened." As James undid the cuffs, she brought her arms forward, stretching out her shoulders and rubbing her wrists. Once her ankles were free she stood up. James said nothing. He was assuring himself that his sister was genuinely unhurt; he had spent the last few hours imagining the very worst. Evie was suddenly conscious of his scrutiny. She looked at him and smiled.

"James! I'm fine. Really. Other than a bruised ego, I'm fine." She could tell he wasn't entirely convinced but he did seem to relax a little. Evie turned to Tom and shrugged.

"I don't know where he is. Some of his friends took out the guard... I thought I was going to get an escort into the general population but... " she shrugged again. "I think he decided that there was something better he could do with his time." She hadn't lied ... she just hadn't given Tom anything like full disclosure. When she hugged him back, her eyes met Kim's. If James and Tom seemed content with what she had said, Kim didn't quite look so sure. Her expression seemed to ask her the question again although she said nothing. "You sure you're okay?" Evie smiled and gave the slightest of nods. She couldn't have been happier when Tom suggested that they go home.

With the deployment of rubber bullets and teargas, the prisoners soon lost their zest for running wild. They were all rounded up and sent back to their cells. After a head count of each prisoners was taken and they were locked up in their cells, Tom and the others left for home. Kelly flew everyone back to the LAPD Air Station at LAX. Kim offered to take Evie home since Tom said that their reports could wait until morning. Tom & James left the girls and headed for the station. Tom gave Evie & Kim the rest of the day off even thought it was almost quitting time by the time they returned. Once James had his report ready, he left the station and headed back to his apartment. Tom needed to stay behind because the Governor wanted a full verbal report over the phone. He explained to the Governor what had been told too him by Kim. How the prison staff & local officers wanted to play a waiting game instead of taking action. Tom told how both Evie & Kim handled themselves like professionals. He said that Evie kept herself from harm by keeping her wits and how Kim used her training to start the operation which took back the prison.

The trip to Evie's apartment was rather quiet. Normally Evie & Kim were more chatty about their work and everyday life. Kim still felt that something more happened to Evie then she admitted too. Call it a woman's instinct, but Kim had a feeling in her gut that told her Evie wasn't telling the whole story. Evie's car would be safe at the Central Station Garage for the night and Kim would pick her up in the morning. Kim pulled into the parking area of Evie's apartment building. " Well......Here you are safe and sound. " Kim said finally breaking the silence which hung heavy in the car. " Pretty rough day.......I could use a drink myself.........To bad this wasn't a Friday..........We would be gathering at Malone's right now. " Kim smiled then laughed as she spoke. She was hoping that Evie would perhaps open up a bit and share the details of what really happened after her meeting with Mason Hill.

The conversation with the Governor took almost two hours. He was satisfied with Tom's verbal report and was looking forward too read all the reports from the MCU Team. Tom leaned back into his chair stretching. It had been a long and very tiring day. Tom spun around in his chair and went to stand up. His feet banged on the metal box which he had placed on the floor near his desk before leaving for San Quentin. Tom checked his inside coat pocket and found the letter. He gathered up the metal box and left the MCU Squad Room. Tom went down and jumped into his car heading for home. Traffic was rather heavy and it took Tom almost an hour to reach King Harbor where his house boat was tied up. Tom placed the metal box & the letter on his coffee table before going to his bedroom and getting into a pair of jeans & t-shirt. He returned to the table with a beer after stopping at the kitchen. Tom wasn't sure what secrets were held in this metal box, but he would be quite surprised by the information it held.

Evie had sat in the passenger seat, with her head back against the head rest and her eyes closed for most of the trip home. The helicopter ride had given Kim the time to explain what had happened from her side and Tom had outlined what his father's security team had uncovered. Osiris had obviously been hurt by their San Diego operation and they had all become targets now. Hat they had gone over everything on the trip back meant there was little to say in the car, but the conversation was more stilted than usual. In part it was because Evie was thinking through her time with Mason. Truth was, it could have been so much worse. Truth was they could have thrown her to the general population. Who knows whether she could have survived that in the way she had survived the four she had been with.

Mason had known what buttons to press. Of course he had seen her 'work' before... On screen... In his home... At the filming of what should have been her death. He had exploited hat knowledge of her and used it for his own enjoyment. Except .... She couldn't deny that she had enjoyed it too. Yes she had been motivated by the fact that she was trying to avoid being handed over to the mob but... Mason Hill had pushed the right buttons and he had told the others what they needed to do and she had enjoyed her compliance.

When the car stopped and Kim spoke to her she was broken out of her memories of the day. She turned her head and smiled.

"If you think the fact that its not Friday is going to stop me having a drink, you are very much mistaken!" There was laughter in her voice. "I'm going to get a shower, then open a bottle of red. There is a bottle of bite with your name on it if you want to join me." Kim smiled and nodded. Evie climbed ot of the car and headed into her apartment hearing Kim following a few steps behind.

She did exactly what he said. She told Kim to make herself at home, put the TV on and open the bottles and she disappeared into the bedroom. She stripped and took a shower, cleaning away the soils of the day but remembering bis nd pieces of the events as she did so. Fifteen minutes later though she walked out of the bedroom, her hair tousled and damp, wearing a long white t-shirt and a pair of white panties. She sat down on the couch next to Kim who was watching the news and picked up her wine tha was already waiting. Kim told her she had ordered some take out... Chinese... And that her family had all called... One by one. Evie smiled and picked up the phone. She called them all, reassured them that she was fine, that no he wasn't on her own, that Kim was here, that they were just going to have a quiet drink and yes she would see them tomorrow.

When she was done, the two sat for a while talking mostly about family. Kim admitted to being a little envious of the relationship Evie had with he dad and brothers, and the conversation about family and their respective histories continued through dinner. After the takeout boxes had been cleared away and they had refilled their glasses, Kim had reached into her bag and pulled out her cigarettes. Inside the box together with the regular smokes, there were two neatly rolled joints. Evie couldn't help but laugh when she pulled them out. "You're a cop... you carry dope around with you?" Kim shrugged and smiled back. Evie stood up and stepped over to the sliding doors which led out onto a small veranda and then the beach. Kim followed bringing one of the joints, her cigarette lighter and her drink with her. After they had each taken their first hit, Kim finally asked the question she had wanted to ask from the time she had untied Evie in the cell.

"So... What did happen today?" Evie smiled ruefully and took another drag on the joint, inhaling it, holding it in and then exhaling slowly as she handed it back to Kim.

"It was Mason Hill! What do you think happened today? He might not have his film crew with him but he was still more than capable of directing his own live action." Kim understood straight away. It simply confirmed what she suspected. "How many" she asked. Evie took another sip of wine and smirked a litle. "Including Mason... Four of them"

"Did the guard get to see the show?" Evie shook her head. "Nope. Unlike the afternoon at his house with his Middle Eastern friends, this was Mason's private party with Tori James... Except it wasn't Tori James of course. This time he knew it was Detective Evie Taylor." Her smile broadened. "Undercover Sluts got mentioned. You'll be glad to know that your reputation is still pretty stellar in some quarters."

After Evie had left to take her shower, Kim went to the kitchen. She brought the wine out and opened it. Kim switched on the tv which was already on one of the news channels. They were still talking about the prison riot as if it was going on. The news casters were blaming everything from bad food, to lack of proper entertainment for those poor men locked behind bars as the cause for the riot. Clearly the fact that Osiris was behind the prison take over wasn't known outside of law enforcement. Perhaps it was best that people didn't know. The last thing the police needed right now was for Osiris to get a boast form this. He looked weak in the eyes of those crime bosses who didn't fall to the forces of the law over the last few days. If Osiris was gonna make a mistake, it was gonna been when he was at his weakest. It would be easier to force him to strike out at targets where his hit teams could be taken down. Once enough of Osiris's base had been weakened, it would be easier to take him down.

While Evie was away, Kim fielded calls from Jack & Steve about Evie. They had found out about Evie being trapped inside the prison. Kim wasn't sure how they found out, but most likely it was from either Tom or James. Kim promised both Jack & Steve that she would have Evie call them once she was out of the shower. Kim placed the phone down after speaking with Steve. She soon found herself thinking back to the place she once lived at in Malibu and one certain night that she shared with Evie. It was Evie's first and only night sleeping at Kim's old house. The two ended up in a hot tube smoking a joint with Tammy. Kim laughed too herself when she remember that night. How the three women ended up fucking each other after getting high. It was an amazing night and a night that those three would never forget.

Kim took notice if what Evie was wearing when she reappeared from the bedroom. Evie did have a nice sexy body, trim and very athletic. Just the kind of body Kim liked in her women. Kim did believe that Evie could use a little more sun. Her body would look even hotter with a nice tan. It was always obvious that Evie didn't go to the beach much. Kim would do her best too see that when summer came, she & Evie would visit the beach when they could. As the evening moved along, the two ladies talked. At one point Kim pulled out a pack of smokes. She thought that the two would relax better if they smoked a joint of two like they did before. Kim admitted after Evie questioned her on the joints, that old habits were hard to break. Back when Kim worked as Jenna, she always carried joints around. It was part of her undercover work and part of her life style at the time. Plus Kim never did see any harm in smoking a joint. She had found out from being at parties that lots of people in high places smoked joints, even cops.

Kim listened as Evie finally opened up about what really happened in the private meeting room. She had a feeling that Mason must have done something. Kim had seen the man in action before and it wasn't like him to pass up the chance at a bit of fun unless he had a damn good reason. Kim did laugh when Evie spoke of the movie they had done together. It did however also making her think. Evie spoke of Kim's "reputation" being stellar. Really that was Jenna Love's reputation Evie spoke about. That would always be apart of Kim's past now. Still it made her wonder if that reputation would ever come back to haunt her? " Yes I'm those men think highly of my past skills......I use to get letters from men and women in prisons all the time........I've always wondered how prisoners get a hold of porn behind bars? " Kim asked in a joking way not expecting an answer. She then asked Evie the million dollar question. " Since you got it on with four guys........Did you enjoy it?.......Even thought you knew that Mason was pushing your buttons? " Kim asked her question then waited for Evie's answer. She had seen first hand how easily turned on Evie could get. Kim had also seen how Evie liked to be handled. So she pretty much had an ideas if how Evie would answer even before she spoke.

Evie leaned against the railings which ran around most of the veranda; there was a space at one corner which allowed access down two steps and onto the beach. She sipped her wine and felt the effects of the dope ease through her. The cool breeze of the dusk brushed around her bare legs and got through the fabric of the t-shirt to make her nipples clearly visible. The beach was all but deserted and the ocean was quiet.

"I imagine its easy to quieten inmates down... Put on some porn for the evening movie and the guards will probably get a quiet night." Evie imagined the likes of Rodrigez and Frans and Siddique watching Torri and Jenna and then as she heard Kim ask whether she'd enjoyed it, her mind drifted back into the events of the morning. She took the joint back when Kim offered it, took a little more, paused, thought a little more as her mind flicked from be image to another. Then she looked to Kim as she handed the joint back. She shrugged a little.

"It was Mason Hill. He didn't become the successful creep that he was without knowing how to read women... Some women. Without knowing how to make us...want what he dangles in front of us .. Sometimes quite literally. He told the others what they needed to do." Kim moved a little closer to Evie as she started to describe what happened. "They all ... Fucked me so good... Just like those guys did at his house that day... Just like Jenna and Tammy did the night before... I didn't want it to stop... But... in the end he had me...on my knees... Asking him... Begging him to let me cum. I knew what he was doing.,. I knew what they were all doing, but... It was so good. I know I shouldn't be saying it wasn't but..." She shrugged again and drank the last of the wine from her glass.

Kim stayed silent as Evie spoke. It was clear that Evie enjoyed what those men did to her, but at the same time she hated them for it. Kim felt the ocean breeze as it washed over the veranda. She couldn't help but notice how Evie's nipples grew hard from the kiss of the wind. Seeing Evie's nipples poking through her t-shirt brought back those memories of the threesome in Malibu. Kim moved closer as Evie continued to speak about her ordeal. She played out in her mind how those men used Evie. Used her in every way possible and the image was hot. Kim knew that she would have done the same thing in Evie's place. Her eyes again locked on the harden nipples poking straight out. Kim noticed how Evie was standing. Evie's shirt was riding up just slight from the way she was leaning. Evie had a very sexy body even if she didn't show it off most of the time. Kim began to grow wet between her legs. She was becoming turned on by Evie's erotic tail and how hot she was looking right now. Once Evie had finished speaking, Kim said that at least it was pleasurable for Evie. Had the tossed Evie into the general population, it would have been much worse. Kim then admitted that she would have done the same in Evie's place. She said that the men in the hospital ward at the prison were no threat too her. Not even Snow with all his stitches could have done anything. The hospital ward was the only place were the guards out numbered the prisoners. So there was little doubt of a takeover there. Kim moved even closer placing a hand softly on to Evie's shoulder.

Tom opened the letter, stay back into the couch while reading it and drinking his beer. The letter was 3 pages long, written by Lincoln Fields on his death bed. It explained why he had picked Tom, what was in the metal box and the details which led to his early retirement from the force. Lincoln Fields had been a Sergeant working Homicide much like Tom had been. He was called out on a case which seemed like a simple hit and run. But there were witnesses and evidence that showed this hit and run was anything but simple. It was Lincoln's case and he decided to pursue it. He stated in the letter that all the evidence he gathered was in the metal box. Pictures of the crime scene, pictures of those involved, paint chips from the car, pictures of the car, the real coroner's report and statements from those who had seen the so called accident. Lincoln said he had picked Tom because they were both Robbery/Homicide Sergeants and from everything the news had said about Tom, Lincoln felt that he was the man who could finally bring the case out in the open. Tom read on as Lincoln explained how he was forced to close this case. How he was told by a certain Lieutenant Dennis Conway to back because Lincoln's badge was on the line. Tom knew who Conway was, every cop knew who the now Commander Conway was. The position of commander was the rank above captain. Conway was only a few steps away from becoming Chief of Police and could very well be that before he retired. After Tom read the letter, he opened the box. He was surprised to find out that it held the real story of Lucy Jennings death. Lucy was the seemingly lost girl who Tom & Evie picked up on their Halloween Night uniformed patrol. It was her spirit who disappeared from the back of their patrol car that night. Tom picked up his cell phone and called Evie's. He needed too tell her about this.

Mention of Snow's name had Evie thinking of the supposed-to-be-snuff movie. He might have been in a black hood when he fucked her, but she had known who he was. There hadn't been any attempt to really hide his identity from her or anyone on the set. It was about hiding from the audience. The only person who could be identifiable in a snuff movie was the victim. As she had hung there, gagged, arms stretched above her so that her feet barely touched the fllor, she had no doubt who was behind her, fucking her so hard.

"I remember Snow. I can't say that Im sorry that he's finished up where he has. I'm not a supporter of the death penalty... but for him... I might make an exception." Evie smiled and leaned in a little towards Kim. "I'm glad you got out okay. I think if the two of us had been together... I think we would have been doing a double act again... just like..." She looked down as Kim placed her hand onto her shoulder and she smiled. Kim lifted her free hand and brushed her fingers down Evie's cheek. Evie's smile broadened as Kim leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth. A moment or two later, Evie started to respond. The kisses were soft, gentle, their lips and tongues brushing against each other. Kim's hand slid down from Evie's shoulder... down her arm and then up a little, caressing softly. And then the phone rang. Both women froze for a moment and then broke the kiss, smiling. Evie stepped back, seemed a little unsteady for a moment, and then stepped inside. She picked up her phone, standing with her back to the doorway. She saw Tom's name highlighted on the screen.

"Hey Tom. Before you ask, I'm fine. Really." As she stood there listening to Tom, Kim walked up behind her; brought her body against Evie's and began to kiss gently at her neck.

Kim just shook her head when Evie's phone rang. Things like that always happen at the wrong time. Kim took a last drag from the joint before placing the rest in an ashtray. She slowly walked back into Evie's apartment, moving right up behind her. Kim brushed some of Evie's hair away from her neck as she leaned in. Evie was still speaking with Tom in a normal sounding voice, but that would soon change. While Tom was telling Evie about Lucy's death not being an accident, Kim started lightly kissing at Evie's neck. The soft kissing continued as did Tom's conversation with Evie. Kim then started to become more playful. Her arms moved around Evie's body. The right hand found Evie's right breast and nipple while the left hand slowly snaked it's way down. Kim's left hand didn't stop until it reached Evie's pussy. She began to rub Evie's clit through her panties. Kim knew that Evie was talking to Tom. She could clearly hear his voice on the other end. This however didn't change the fact that Kim wanted Evie. The actions of Kim's fingers, hands and mouth were getting a big reaction from Evie. Tom who by now noticed the changed in Evie's voice, was asking what was wrong with her? He didn't know that Kim hadn't left after dropping Evie off. But Tom did know those sounds coming from Evie since she had made them for him. Tom knew those pleasure filled sequels, sighs and moans. Either Evie was pleasuring herself, or someone else was there doing that for her. Tom didn't know and again asked if Evie was alright? He also asked who was in the background added to those noises Evie was making?

Evie listened as she heard Tom tell her that that wasn't why he was calling but he was glad to hear it. Then she listened as he started to tell her what he had found in the box. It was fine to start with, but once Kim had come up behind her, she became a little distracted. She tried to concentrate; tried to focus on what Tom was saying and to make the right noises in the right places. Fact was it didn't take long before she was making the wrong noises in the wrong places. Initially, she tried to step away, but Kim followed. Then, once Kim's hands started to come around her, with her free hand, Evie playfully tried to push her away - but it was two hands to one so whilst she squirmed and tried not to giggle, she wasn't particularly successful.

The first couple of times Tom asked if everything was okay, she had just told him yes and let him move on. Eventually though she couldn't deny it and sound plausible. And Tom almost certainly would start to get a very wrong idea.

"It's Kim! She came in for a drink when she dropped me off... and now she's just trying to cheer me up by making me sound ridiculous on the phone to you. But she's going to stop now... aren't you?" There was a soft laughter in Evie's voice and Kim finally gave in.

"Sorry Tom." She called out. "I'm going to head home before I have anything else to drink." she said to Evie. Evie nodded and thanked her for the ride home and the company and then saw her out. All the time Tom was on the other end of the phone. Once Kim had left, Tom finished laying out what he had found in the box.

Once Tom hung up the phone after telling Evie about the box, he leaned back into the couch. A smile came to Tom's face as he remembered that day when Evie & Kim filmed that porn movie. He was there working undercover on the set. Tom had seen them working together with that male porn star. He had wished then that he was the man who fucking them. Tom remembered how hot it was too see Evie & Kim kissing each other. Sure Evie had a different face, but Tom knew who she was. A tone went off on Tom's cell phone. He had gotten a text message from someone. Tom lifted the phone and checked the message. It was from Kim and the message read. " Malone's Friday after work........Party to follow at Evie's apartment......A very private party with only you......me and Evie. " Tom's smile quickly became to biggest grin he ever had. It was clear that Kim was looking for more then just a little feel & kiss from Evie. Tom placed his phone down and returned to looking over the files in the box.

The metal box contained treasure trove of information. Lucy Jennings was a bright straight A student and cheerleader. She had no police record and was by all accounts a great girl. It turned out that a week before Lucy was run down by a car, she was reported missing by her parents. Lucy had been found by a truck driver about 80 miles west of Los Angeles wandering along the road. He brought Lucy back to L.A. and dropped her off at a hospital. She was wearing a white dress that had the middle part which covered her stomach ripped open. On her stomach written in pig's blood was an upside down pentagram. Lucy told the police a story that sounded a lot like what Amanda had told Tom. Lincoln Fields was given the case and it was at that time he started gathering these files. As it turned out, an girl tried to make an escape like Amanda did, but she got caught. This however allowed Lucy to escape from her captors. Lucy told how she was kidnapped while walking home from school. The description of the man who kidnapped Lucy matched the same man who hired Amanda & Lynn then later took them into the desert. Lincoln even had a mug book picture of the man in the box. It was Marcus Delong. Lucy detailed everything that happened too her in the desert. It matched in every detail the story Amanda told.

The files when on to say that Marcus Delong was driving the car that ran Lucy down. The original corner's report stated that the red car belonging to Delong ran Lucy down. He then backed up over her body and ran over it again. Red paint from Delong's car was found on the wall which surrounds the cemetery where Lucy died. He slammed into it after hitting her. His driver's side door then scrapped a nearby tree when he backed over Lucy. LAPD Lab Techs matched the paint chips & car parts to the damaged spots on Delong's car. Witnesses who watched the horrifying scene saw Delong clearly. Lincoln and his partner arrested Delong, but he didn't stay in jail for long. Marcus Delong worked for a very powerful city councilmen by the name of Robert "Bob" Ryan. Then councilmen Ryan was on his way to becoming the next U.S. Senator from California. He was the golden boy who could do no wrong. Lincoln's reports and those from his partner stated that Ryan pulled some strings with the department and with the Mayor of Los Angeles to get Delong freed. Those reports also told how Lieutenant Conway ordered the case dropped against Delong and how the then district attorney went along with this.

On the last page of Lincoln's letter, he told how Conway wanted all evidence that was collected on this case. At first Lincoln refused and wouldn't back down from this case. Days later Lincoln's partner and his partner's family just disappeared without a trace. Lincoln started receiving threatening phone calls and messages stating that his family could also disappear. Lincoln had to protect his family, but he wasn't the type of man who just gives in. He made copies of most everything that he gathered. It was just enough to make his plan look good. He placed them into a box and gave that box to Lieutenant Conway. However, Lincoln kept the original copies and stashed them away. Lincoln then placed all the real evidence into the metal box which was now sitting on Tom's coffee table. In the days just after the phony report on Lucy's death was made official. Lincoln took an early retirement from the police department. Lincoln kept his silence on this case from his family. It wasn't until Lincoln knew that he only had days to live before he placed in his will that Tom Reed was to get this box. On the day Lincoln died, he wrote the three page letter to Tom asking him to do what he couldn't do. Which was bring peace to Lucy Jennings and hand out justice to those who murdered the young girl.

The next morning came and Tom brought the metal box and the three page letter to work with him. Tia was busy working on ways to track down Osiris's Mr.Wizard. Tom and the others would show up later in the day at his father's house for a report from Tia on how was doing. At this point the MCU Team had no leads on Osiris, but Tom had other plans for his team. Since Marcus Delong matched the description of the man who hired and then later took Amanda & Lynn into the desert. Tom decided that his team would go door to door in the neighborhood where Amanda's body had been found in that run down motel. If Delong had been around there, Tom felt that someone may have spotted him. That area of the city was filled with small stores, shops and a lot of street people. Bums, hookers, pimps, people selling fruits, flowers, newspapers and pretty much anything to make some money. Once everyone came in, Tom would call a meeting explaining what they would be doing. This of course was just busy work until something new popped up in the Osiris case. Before going out, the MCU crew would have the chance too look at the files in the box and read the letter from themselves.

Back
Top Bottom