Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra just barely shifted, anticipating. "There," She murmured. Alexandra had an idea she was going to be sore as hell in the morning. Her heartbeat had slowed, but her breathing - now gone silent - was still quick, still like a virgin's undressing for their first time.

Dante complied and his cock began to shoot a thick load of cum. He groaned and put his hand on the car hood to stabilize himself as he was spending his seed. Dante panted as his cumming slowed, before it stopped. He had beads of sweat on his forehead, and he wiped those off quickly. "Damn Alexandra... that was... impressive," he said with a laugh as his cock slowly stopped throbbing, but was staying at its current length.

Alexandra looked back at him, giving him a soft smile. "Intense." It seemed like a better word. Impressive, intense, they were decent words. She brushed her damp hair out of her face. "But I tell you, you're pretty good." She said, panting faintly.

Dante nodded and kissed her. "You weren't bad yourself," he said. To be honest, the teasing back and forth between them was fun. "Well, I guess I should show up to class at some point. Oh they are not going to be happy with me," Dante said with a laugh as he put his boxers and pants back on. He opened the car door and grabbed his shirt. "Well miss, I guess I will thank you for the ride once again. Maybe I will see you around campus? Or at a bar perhaps? I'd love to impress you once again," he said with a wink.

Alexandra nodded. "Maybe, stud. Maybe." She said, pulling her dress back on and tied it again. Well, she still had the intention of getting a drink, not so much as getting laid anymore, but a shot was due or something. She nodded once to Dante before getting in her car, slapping the gas petal down and took off street-racer style, going back to her dorm. What? She may not have the direct intention of getting laid again, but it didn't mean she couldn't make herself look like a model before she went.

Andrew sat down on the teacher desk at the front of the room. His phone buzzed seconds later. "Alright!" He smiled, and as he was about to respond Mickey walked in, "Well hey Sexy." He winked at her looking over her excellent body. He watched her slowly make her way over her hips moving gently side to side, her breasts bouncing slightly under her shirt with every step. He remembered how fun she'd been the first time, he couldn't wait to give it to her again.

Joshua yawned, he was arriving from his errand run with a few bags of food, clothes, and other items. He walked down the hallway, looking at the doors and counting his way to his dorm room.

Dalamor walked onto the campus looking at the map he had been given of the place. He looked up from it, orienting himself a moment. Then he headed for the admissions building so he could register for his classes.
He was dressed much the same as any western European might dress, casual jeans, rugged boots, t shirt and stylish leather jacket. His long dark hair flowed behind him as he walked the short distance and headed inside looking for the right desk.

(I just joined, but I created 3 characters... all straight girls :p )

((hmm.... not entirely sure how to start this off))

Cierra walked around campus. Sure, she might be three years older than her twin sisters, but she had just transferred here. Her sisters on the other hand were forced to come here by their mother. Apparently they are still virgins, at seventeen years old. Cici shrugged it didn't matter much to her, chances are she wouldn't even have to deal with the twins. As she walked around, enjoying all the different views she saw the light wind picked up the edges of her very short, loosely flowing mini dress, easily revealing the delicate lace and silk panties underneath. She didn't mind, she actually welcomed the breeze. She hadn't met anyone yet, and revealing something might help her get noticed. Being a so called "slut" was nothing new to her.

Lily and Felicity walked side-by-side, as if they were glued together. They didn't really know what would be in store for them here, but the pretty young girls were wide-eyed as they explored a campus like they had never seen before. Neither of the twins had agreed with their mother, and they had argued and begged and pleaded with her not to force them to go somewhere where they would be forced into having sex. They were scared beyond compare.

Cierra Hope said:
(I just joined, but I created 3 characters... all straight girls :p )

((hmm.... not entirely sure how to start this off))

Cierra walked around campus. Sure, she might be three years older than her twin sisters, but she had just transferred here. Her sisters on the other hand were forced to come here by their mother. Apparently they are still virgins, at seventeen years old. Cici shrugged it didn't matter much to her, chances are she wouldn't even have to deal with the twins. As she walked around, enjoying all the different views she saw the light wind picked up the edges of her very short, loosely flowing mini dress, easily revealing the delicate lace and silk panties underneath. She didn't mind, she actually welcomed the breeze. She hadn't met anyone yet, and revealing something might help her get noticed. Being a so called "slut" was nothing new to her.

Leo happened to walk by the beautiful brunette, giving her a good look over. He tossed her a smile and he made his way over to her. As he walked toward her, he saw the breeze catch her dress and reveal her panties beneath it. He could tell she was new since she seemed to be getting used to the campus. "Hey there, you must be new." he said with a smile. "I'm Leo" he added as he walked with her. She was certaintly an attractive new student, he wondered if any of his classes might pay off.

"Hey" Cierra said, giving him a flirty smile. "I'm Cierra, nice meeting you" she said before a thought popped into her head. -well... He is pretty cute- she thought "so, have you been here a while, I could really use someone to show me around campus" she said broefly, giving a slightly innocent smirk

Having just arrived, Lillian was heading for the main building she saw off to her left. A backpack slung over her right shoulder while she carried a dufflebag in her left hand. Her jeans were slim fitting, but she felt like they were slightly falling off her hips as she walked at a faster pace to get to the office. "What a long trip." She was exhausted to the point that she was talking to herself now. All she was craving at this point in time was a comfy bed to lay back on, and close her eyes for awhile. The rest of the world could wait.

Reaching the office doors, she pulled the door back to step inside and find herself someone to help her out. Joining part way through the school year was not going to be at her advantage unless she was able to make some friends right away.

Joshua wondered the campus inside, moving from building as he burned off the time he had before his classes. He was in his normal clothes, a regular T-shirt, jeans and a pair of brand new sneakers. He yawned as he walked by he saw the door open as a new girl walked in, she seemed lost and the room was generally empty, save for what little staff was at desks and in offices. He shrugged as he sat down, looking at his watch. In honesty he didn't really want to fuck everything that walked, that was against his normal lazy way of life, but he wouldn't pass up to admire an attractive female from time to time. He sighed to himself, yawning again as he looked at the ceiling.

Seeing a desk clerk looking rather busy, and yet bored at the same time she shrugged and cleared her throat; trying to gain the attention of the woman. With no answer she glanced around. Her eyes laid on a male. He appeared bored as well. Thinking to herself that if this was an indication of the type of school it was, she too would be rather tired of it soon. Unsure where to go or what to do, she walked casually in the direction of the male. "Hi... I'm new, and slightly lost I believe." She ran a hand through her hair and readjusted the bag on her shoulder. "Can you point me in the direction of the dormitories?" She was feeling rather incompetent at this point and looked at the ground as she scuffed her shoe.

Lorena parked her motorcycle beside the cars and pulled off her helmet. Her long brown hair flew in the wind. She swung her bag onto her shoulder and started walking. The campus was fairly big and ha nice buildings. She peeked at her schedule and a grin spread across her face. She had a brown short tank-top that showed her belly piercing. Her jeans were dark and ripped, and in her hair, she had a pink head-band. Her bag was admittedly heavy and when she started walking she had a hard time not limping to one side. When she walked into the building that she thought she had to be in, she saw many kids running into class. Lorena hadn't ever really cared about studying and had only come to the college for some fun. Serious FUN. There were some girls that looked nice and looked very friendly, but boys had always been a priority for Lorena. She scanned the hall to find many hot boys that looked like they needed company. However, she didn't approach any of them because she had spent all her life being expelled school after school due to sexual issues. Lorena had promised her father that she would tone down a bit and she didn't want to disobey her father cause then, things would get ugly. Then she saw a boy. She knew that she had promised, but what he didn't know couldn't hurt him, right? It was a boy, but not just any boy. He was perfect. His hair was orangish and reddish at the same time. But what really made him attractive was his rebellious look. Lorena hadn't met a rebellious one in a while and couldn't wait to feel it again.

ghost rider said:
Dalamor walked onto the campus looking at the map he had been given of the place. He looked up from it, orienting himself a moment. Then he headed for the admissions building so he could register for his classes.
He was dressed much the same as any western European might dress, casual jeans, rugged boots, t shirt and stylish leather jacket. His long dark hair flowed behind him as he walked the short distance and headed inside looking for the right desk.

Lorena walked into a classroom assuming that it was hers. She didn't really know and didn't really care. She looked around and was disappointed not to see any boys until she saw a boy. He was dressing casually, but his looks caught her eye. She approached him and threw out a cute yet sexy, "Hi" She wanted to impress him so she tried to keep it cool. She didn't know how to act. Rebellious? Sexy? Casual? Nerdy.. No way. Smart.. Not happening. Enthusiastic... maybe. Lorena 's head was about to burst, but when he turned to her, she quickly got into a sexy pose by sticking her hip out and leaning her upper body onto the desk beside her.

Joshua looked up as the woman walked to him. As she asked her question he nodded and stood up, looking off to his right. "Well, lets go, the dorms are co-ed. Whats your room number?" He said, yawning a little as he looked from the hallway back to her.

Seeing him yawn, she covered a smirk. He was either lazy, or had a long night before she thought. Following him as he began to walk she nod at his words. "Room.... 214." She had glanced at her paper to make sure it was correct. Nothing like asking a stranger direction to the wrong place. "So, what's it like here?" She was curious to get another persons take on the place.

"Alright, thats not a far walk from here." Joshua said, walking down the hallway as he led this person to their room. She asked how it was here, to which he smiled. "Well. Its... different. I don't know how to explain it, but its different." He said, smiling a little as he thought of his encounters in the past few days.

"I guess I will have to figure out just how different." She smiled a little as his words had seemed to make him smile, which had to be a good sign that this school wasn't totally bad. Maybe she would enjoy her time here after all. As they reached her room she pushed the door open and looked around. It appeared a normal size room, and typical for a dorm room. "So are they all this drab?" She smirked and realized she would need to personalize it more to her tastes as she settled in more.

"Yeah, we get to mess with them a little, but not much, you know?" Joshua said, looking into the room which seemed exactly like his without some of the small personalizing he did to his. He shrugged and looked back to her. "Well, you'll have to figure out the different this place has. Trust me, I have never, ever seen or heard of a place like this."

"Yeah, that makes sense. A bit of color on the walls should help a bit." Lillian laughed a bit and then decided she should explore and figure out what exactly was so different about the place that was seemingly so enjoyable. She dumped her bags onto the bed and turned to Joshua before he left. "Any suggestions on what to check out first?" She smiled inwardly as the thought of other than you.. ran through her mind.

"Personally, I'm not to sure. I keep to myself around here, walking around the school, picking up some food to eat, stuff like that. We could check to see just what your bed can handle, but I'm just joking." He turned away, but stopped and turned back. "Also, a word to the wise..." His voice trailed off as the sound of a lusty ruckus came from the room across the hall. "You'll have to get used to that. Just be lucky its only two people this time. I'm in room 827 if you need anymore help. Its all the way down to the right, just follow the numbers and knock. By the way... whats your name?"

(I added my information to the profile page. I hope I'm excepted and cleared to start role playing.)

Feeling silly for not having introduced herself she blushed a bit and laughed. "Lillian. Thanks for helping me out, and I'll be sure to find you if I need anything else! Thank you." Unsure if his comment about getting accustomed to jokes such as seeing how much the bed can hold was another joke or not she shrugged it off and figured she would find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom