Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Joshua." He said, smiling. "Goodbye Lillian." He closed her door, leaving her be as he went back to his room to study, eat amongst other things. She was good looking, he wouldn't deny it and hoped to see her again. He was joking about the bed, though if that had gone anywhere he wouldn't have said no. "Eh," He shrugged, walking away. "Its just nice to help people."

She nod her thanks and watched as he left. His care free attitude and smoldering looking eyes had her wishing she was more impulsive. As Lillian began to unpack a few things she made a mental note of his room number and would find reason to stop by later, even if to just say hello again. Laughing at little she shook her head and hoped that she would soon meet other people who seemed as nice as him. Glancing at the time Lillian saw she soon had class and needed to find the correct building. "Maybe I'll get to see him sooner than I thought." Talking to herself had always been something she had done. "Who are you kidding, someone else is probably closer to ask, though maybe the distraction would be nice. He is good looking..." She let her mind wander a but.

Joshua sat back in a chair in his room, reading a novel to himself, still thinking of Lillian. He sighed, looking from the book and setting it down. He laughed to himself. "I'm such a desperate man." He mumbled, sitting up and walking out of his room. He wondered down the hall, going to see Lillian once more to 'make sure' she was setting in. He did realize he had forgotten to ask about her classes, so he did have some legitimacy to his annoying of her.

She grabbed her books after sorting a few things and found what she needed for class. Tossing them into a beige over-the-shoulder bag, Lillian went to find someone to help her find her class. She headed down the hall toward where Joshua said his room was. If she found someone before then, she might as well ask them, but she hoped to chance across him. As she was headed down the hall, she did see a few people making out up against the wall and another couple scurrying into a room. She shook her head lightly and laughed. "Must be something in the water. That or I really am in need of that more than I thought." She kept her words a mumble to herself and as she looked up she saw Joshua walking down the hall. A big smile took place on her full lips, and then she checked herself and made sure she wasn't acting desperate as she walked toward him happily.

Joshua waved, smiling back at her. He walked a bit faster towards her. Inside he hoped that she had been going to see him, which he had luckily timed just right. "Hey Lillian, I forgot to ask you about your classes." He said, watching one of the couples making out feverishly, blushing a little and turning back to her.

She let out a laugh as she saw him wave and greet her. "Hey, I was on my way to find someone who could help me find the building. I've got about twenty minutes before my first class." She tossed a hand into her pocket to get the paper and handed it to him. "These things are so damn difficult to read and make sense of in a new place." She chuckled softly and shook her head feeling rather silly for not knowing her way around the campus. She should have came a day or two earlier to get a feel for the place.

"So, lets see..." He said, smiling as he looked up to her. He read the paper and nodded a few times. He looked back to Lillian with a small smile. "Well, I know most of these classes, there are a few I don't know anything about, so we'll have to look for them together." He laughed, folding the paper and pushing it into his pocket. "Shall we madam?" He asked jokingly.

"Let's go, sir." She laughed and playfully took is hand and gestured toward the way she came. "After you... since I am lost afterall." She swung her bag a little higher over her shoulder and was smiled at him. "And I suppose it cannot be hard to find those we don't know. But the adventure in finding them should be fun. We can create some entertainment."

Nodded, he began to walk down the hallway beside her. "Yeah, entertainment." He laughed, his mind coming up with a few ideas of what she meant, though he knew she most likely meat joking and such. He wanted to pass the time as they walked, it was a big school and it would be a while between classes. "So, why are you here?" He asked, wanting to know her better.

"I had been living at my father's home and working fulltime, but he's newly remarried and felt I was getting in the way to much of him and his wife having a good time. He told me that here I would be taught how to be a 'proper woman'." She used air quotes as she said it and rolled her eyes. As if she'd been anything else. She wasn't oblivious to the world and knew a lot more than she let on at times. She even held a few of her own secrets. "So I got shipped to come out here and well... here I am." She laughed a bit and as they walked she playfully nudged his arm. "What about you?"

"Me? I'm in the National Guard, I go away one a weekend a month, two weeks in the summer. Its pretty good pay, I get decent insurance. I came here on Uncle Sam's dime, you know? Free education." He laughed. He snickered at the 'proper woman' comment. "I don't know what a proper woman should be like, hell I don't know what a proper guy should be like." He shrugged.

"So, your first class is..." He pointed to a door, the lights off and no one inside it. "Here."

"Well then I guess 'Sir' was fairly accurate. A big shot in the National Guard eh? That's pretty solid." She laughed at his remark about a proper woman and man. "Yeah, I've no real idea either, but I didn't think I was too far off. Who knows, maybe I do have lots to learn. But you being in the National Guard must make you something of a decent man." She was sure that they learned how to properly be a member of society and the like, or at the very least learned respect. She had no real idea what she was so far off base on that she needed teaching from a university.

As they neared a door and he pointed in she peeked inside and saw that the lights were off and no one was there. "Interesting. No one else." She was more mused and talking to herself at that point. She stepped inside and turned around to Joshua. "You're sure this is the right class? There is no one here at all." Not that he needed her to state the obvious, but she had anyway.

"Yeah, I think so at least. The teachers here tend to be on the late side, so I'm fairly certain." He said, looking inside with her. "Eh, just because I wear a uniform doesn't mean you should think consider me decent. I am, at least i think so, but the uniform doesn't mean anything." He shrugged. "Umm..." He walked over to the room number and nodded. "Right room, late teacher." He assured her.

"If they are late, then why not push the class time and then be on time?" She laughed and then noticed the room number he had looked at while she was listening to him speak. "Well you've done nothing yet that makes me think that you are anything but a decent guy. Friendly, showed me around, are willing to be kind. Not to mention you are already a great looking guy, add a uniform and you'd be a knockout." She blushed a bit at her forward comment, but didn't care much. She leaned against a desk inside the room and crossed her arms just below her breasts and looked him over.

"I... uh... thanks." He said, blushing a little as she commented on his looks. He could feel her eyes feeling over him, he himself couldn't help but following her curves from the bottom up. "You don't need a uniform to be a bombshell yourself, Lillian." He said, laughing nervously. His eyes seemed to stay at her breasts a bit longer, before quickly moving them up to her face and smiling.

As she felt his gaze on her body, her blush grew a deeper red and she felt herself wanting to pull him close and kiss him. But she was never that forward, she was more submissive if anything. "Heh, thanks." She wasn't too sure what to say. She knew she was decent looking, but never thought of herself as a 'bombshell' as he had said. Lillian wasn't sure what to fill the silence with, so instead she just held his gaze.

"We-welcome." He slowly lost his words as the tension between the two built, he wanted to move in, kiss her and take it from there. He walked forward nervously, holding the paper in his hand. "I, I don't know what this second class is, maybe we can brainstorm on where it is." He stumbled over words, biting his lip as he walked towards her. "I have some ideas, but... who knows..." He was only a foot or two away from her and he slowed his breath. "I... yeah..."

As his words were slightly more heavy and breathless sounding, Lillian felt herself becoming more aroused by him and attracted to him by the second. "I'd love to hear those ideas.. see where they may lead us.." Lillian laughed at herself silently, having chosen her words carefully. She pushed herself off the desk slightly, bringing herself closer to him and glanced down at his hand to see the paper and reached for it slowly to take it and look at it, not that she had any idea how to read it and where these places were. "After all, Joshua, you're the expert as opposed to myself." She had placed a sultry sound and emphasis on his name, unable to resist saying it as she glanced him over again.

"Yeah... well I don't know were the next class is... maybe we could go to my room and look it up..." It was a flat out lie, he knew the class and were it was, but he had to take a chance. He wanted to, she seemed to want to. He reached for the paper carefully, taking it from her. "Yeah... I don't know this class..." he said, trying to assure her of his lie. "So... after you?" He asked, hoping she had taken it.

She smiled and decided it was best. "Sure, let's go look it up." She headed toward the door and looked over her shoulder to make sure he was following. She'd also like a chance to possibly be able to kiss him or more while they happened to be in his room. Maybe it was why he was making the suggestion, or maybe not. He was hard to read at the moment.

"Alright." He followed, taking the lead as they went to his room. He watched a couple entered their room and he could only blush, thinking of Lillian. He turned back, biting his lip as he gave her a smile. "We should have looked them up sooner... you know?" He laughed, feeling himself becoming more assertive. He took a deep, nervous breath and walked with less stiffness than before, relaxing a little.

"Yeah.." She smirked and laughed as she said it. "But that's alright. I can miss my first class, or be late, or whatever." She had seen a slight blush across his face and it made her smile as she had wondered what caused it. As they got closer to his room, she suddenly got a bit nervous, the tension she felt was building and she was getting rather hot.

As the two got closer to his room, he knew he couldn't lie much longer, he couldn't do it often. When the two got to his door, he stopped and turned, grabbing her hands and pulling them close. "I... I can't lie. I'm sorry. I just... wanted to bring you here... I know were the class is... sorry." He felt bad, but hoped that she would forgive him. "I can go show you the class if you want to... I'm sorry..."

As Joshua pulled her close she smiled and then blushed. She leaned in a little and left it hanging. She didn't want him to feel bad for he had made her feel things that she had long forgotten how to take care of herself. "That's okay. I sort of had hoped that we were not just going to come here to look for the class." She leaned around him and then turned the door handle, letting it open. She glanced around him a bit and nod. "Shall we?"

Smiled, "I... alright... thank you for not slapping me." He laughed, pulling her in and closing the door behind him. He put his arms at her sides, pulling her against him as he moved in slowly, his mouth only an inch away from hers. "So... yeah..." He bit his lip, finally moving in for a kiss. He felt his spine tingle, a chill running down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom