Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His hesitance and sexy look when he bit his lip made her shiver a little as he leaned in for a kiss. She leaned in toward him and let her lips move over his, allowing the kiss to linger as she wrapped her arms around his neck, running a hand into his hair a little. She smiled against the kiss and pulled back just a little, laughing just a little as she spoke. "Well you're even sexier now, Sir." She giggled as she tried to imagine him in uniform, and blushed as her mind then shot to thinking of him naked.

He shivered as she called him sir, how the words came out of those full, lovely lips made him bite his tongue hard. "God... how you say that..." He said, laughing a little as he moved one hand up her back and the other to her rear, cupping a cheek in his hand. He kissed her neck, moving the two closer to his bed carefully, not trying to fall on anything and hurting her.

She moaned a little as he touched her body, and she sat on the bed, pulling him down closer as she kissed him again. Scooting back on the bed more as she got a little more brave and comfy. "Well here I am... and if I recall I am here to learn to be a 'proper woman', so how about you teach me a thing or two about my place?" She smirked and was willing to be at his mercy.

"Yeah... I think I can..." He smiled, pushing her back onto the bed and sliding on the bed and on top of her. He kissed her again, his hands moving to her sides, then to her chest as he squeezed her breasts gently, he wanted to get a good, long feel of her body, he hoped she'd return the favor."

She moaned a little as he kissed her and explored her body with his hands. Her hands roamed over his back and then under his shirt and over his chest. She could tell that he had defined muscles under the shirt and trailed her nails down his chest to his pants and worked on the button and zipper as she continued kissing him.

Joshua shivered as he felt the nails go down his back, one of the few things that for him really ready to go were nails on his back. He broke the kiss, only to lift Lillian's shirt, before rejoining their lips. His hands moved to her back, grabbing her bra and undoing the clips. He pushed his hips into her hands, feeling them rub against his pants as he moaned though the kiss.

amber walked down the halls silently, all he wanted to do was get to his new room and lay down, not to be stopped by a teacher or a student, just to get to his room unpack and sleep. amber had traveled his lengths to get here and he was tired from the journey but it was to be well worth it in due time, as he got to his door he jumbled around for his key onlocking his door. hopefully no one would notice.

Profile Template:
Name: Julia
Orientation: British
Character Type: Student
Description/Picture: I am skinny, tan, and have brown hair and blue eyes.
Bio: "hey, call me Julia. Well I'm coming to this school for some awesome memories! So help me out!"

Xaliya came up behind the male, her clothes on and not fucking anyone. She taps the male on the shoulder, a small smile on her lips. Her dark hair hung to her waist, the locks straight and smooth. Her eyes look up at him, a deviant twinkle in her eye. Her breasts practically burst out of her uniform top, the skirt revealing a pleasurable amount of her smooth, white thighs. She speaks, her tone honey sweet. "Excuse me. Are you looking for something?" she asks, removing her tapping finger from his shoulder.

It had been a typical day for Eric. Well, as typical as things got for him. He wore his usual black uniform, opened top to show a white tee shirt under it. Classes had been boring as usual, and he needed a way to get his mind off the way things were going. This place was just weird, and he was one to speak. He made his way out to the school grounds, setting his books down and pulling a piece of cloth from his pocket.

He took a seat on the ground, wrapping the cloth around his eyes and focusing on his breathing. He needed it to be under control for now, a way to calm his mind and heart from the actions of this school.

Okay))

Cierra sighed again as she saw her sisters looking lost and confused. "Lily, your room is that way, go find out who your roommate is. Felicity, yours is in the other direction." She said lightly before heading off on her own. Looking around she spotted a boy and walked over. "Hey, mind if I join you?" She asked sliding down next to him. The light brown haired girl didn't notice her loose mini dress rise up farther, but it had a little as she sat down bext to Erik.

Eric sat there in darkness, mine just listening to the sounds around him. That was, until he heard a voice near him, asking if she could join. At least it sounded like a girls voice. Slowly, he removed the blindfold and looked up, nodding at the girl who had asked.

"Good afternoon miss. May I help you with something?"

Cierra shrugged as she slid down next to him "I'm just bored and looking around. I saw you were alone and decided to join you" the girl explained leisurley "what were you doing?"

Eric nodded. "Not much, just relaxing between classes." Once his eyes had readjusted to the light, he looked over and gave her a quick once over. "Not a problem, just not used to pretty girls coming over to me and asking to join me whioe I am blindfolded. Usually they just snicker and laugh."

"Oh, well thanks for the compliment, you're pretty good looking yourself" Cierra said shooting Eric a charming smile. "I'm not one to judge a person on what they're doing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom