Things Aren't Always What They Seem (Krys Snape and Shani)

"That's cool. Hagrid must have had a ball with you. Fangs a good dog." she stated. Hermione looked at herself again, seeing that Krys was looking at her. Seeing Krys lean into her she knew what was about to happen this time, until Krys stopped and backed away. Hermione made her dissicion but she wasn't sure how to say it plus she was afraid too.

Bellatrix continued to kiss him until he broke the kiss. She took her glass as he topped it off and took another drink. She watched as he took a strawberry and seeing the whipped cream fall onto his chest. "Hm you lost something no worries I got it. " Bellatrix dragged her nails down his chest then licked the whipped cream off of him. Smiling she saw some cherries, she tilted her head back and held a cherry above her head she licked at playfully. Then putting it in her mouth "You know what they say about the stems? If you tie it in a knot In your mouth your a good kisser." She put the stem in her mouth and when she pulled it out there was a knot

Krys sighed she definitely had some very strong feelings for Hermione and wished that the girl felt the same but deep down she knew that it was nothing more then wishful thinking. After a little while the buzzer on the oven went off and Krys got up to take the stuff out, she set everything on a cooling rack then opened the fridge and grabbed a jug of pumpkin juice and poured them both a glass of it. When she got back to the couch she handed Hermione one of the glasses then sat back down, she stayed quiet unsure of what to say Krys had never been this nervous in her life.

Severus sighed in content when he felt Bellatrix's nails dig into his flesh then her tongue licking his chest, "Merlin Bellatrix you are so amazing" ,he stated. When Bellatrix mentioned the cherries then playfully licked it his cock throbbed, he tried his best to hide it for the moment not wanting to jump right into sex. After Bellatrix pulled the knotted stem from her mouth Severus smirked, "I don't need some cherry stem to tell me that you're a good kisser for I already know you're an amazing kisser".

Krys had become quiet and Hermione wasnt sure what to do or talk about. She sat there and waited unsure how to say what she wanted to tell Krys. Saved by the bell, after a few minutes Hermione took the glass from Krys when she returned. "Thanks" She said smiling taking a sip.

"Yes, yes I am." she giggled. She watched Severus to see his reaction to what she was doing. "I know you don't need cherries to tell you that. I don't need them either now that I have you. "

"Oh no problem, everything should be cooled down enough to eat in a little bit" ,Krys told her. She took a sip from her glass and fell silent again, she really didn't know what to say at the moment. After a little bit she went back into the kitchen to check on everything, it was warm but just perfect for eating. Krys cut them both a slice of apple pie and put it on plates then put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on both pieces. She then placed two cookies on each plate then brought them into the sitting room and set them on the table. Krys then went back into the kitchen to grab two glasses of milk and brought them into the sitting room and set one in front of Hermione then sat down on the couch.

Severus smiled then pulled Bellatrix onto his lap and grabbed another cherry and fed it to her, "I want this night to be memorable for both of us I want to please you in every way you want to be please so don't hesitate to let me know exactly what you want" ,he told her as he ran his hand up and down her soft leg.

"Alright sounds good to me." Hermione stated, she fell quiet again still thinking how to bring it up. When Krys left and came back, Hermione smiled. "Thank you Krys, this looks great." She stated smiling once again. She began to eat it. "Mm it tastes good too."

Bellatrix sat in his lap as he pulled her into it. Bellatrix loved to play with her food as Severus held the cherry up she licked at it, and then ate it as he gave it. " I'm sure it will be Severus. No worries love, I haven't been shy with you since we first started." She looked at him and licked his nose playfully.

"I'm glad you like it" ,Krys stated taking a bite from her food. She always liked receiving compliments on her food. "So what's next? I have a few games we can play if you'd like I also have a radio and you owe me a friendly dance" ,Krys said right before taking a sip of milk. She smiled at Hermione hoping that they could start a conversation.

He watched as she played with the cherry and it sent chills through his body, the woman was beautiful and she was all his. "I like the fact that you're not shy with me if you were then we wouldn't have as much fun" ,Severus stated in response to Bellatrix's statement. He kissed her neck softly nibbling at her soft flesh every now and then.

Hermione continued to eat her slice of pie, she stopped to take a sip of her milk. "Okay, your right I do owe you a dance." Hermione smiled softly. Nearly forgetting she told Krys she would dance with her. "The radio sounds good." She stated.

"I haven't been shy since Hogwarts, and no we wouldn't have as much fun, at all." She stated softly. Bellatrix sighed and squeaked slightly as she nibbled her neck. Bella tilted her head to the side, giving him better access to her neck.

Krys smiled, "Alright sounds good to me" ,she said. After she finished eating her food Krys stood up and looked around for a little bit for her radio. When she finally found it she put it on the table then cleared a spot on the floor so that they had room to move around. Kry then turned the radio on and turned to look at Hermione, "I'm ready whenever you are" ,she said blushing slightly.

When Bellatrix tilted her head Severus made his way from her earlobe all the way down to her shoulder, her skin was so soft and inviting she felt beautiful against his soft lips. His hand made it way up her body and cupped her breast, he could feel her nipple through the thin silk fabric and it turned him on even more. Severus pushed into Bellatrix so that she could feel his erection against her, he wanted her to know just how much he wanted her.

Hermione took a bite of one of her cookies. She finished eating, and watched as Krys set the radio up. Hermione smiled softly, and stood up walking over to Krys. "I'm ready if you are." she stated blushing.

Bellatrix let out another sigh as he kissed up and down her neck. His lips were soft and loving. Her back arched slightly as Severus cupped her breast. His touch was soft and gentle. As he pushed up against her, she could feel how much he wanted her, she wanted him just as much.

Krys turned the radio on then took Hermione's hand in hers she then placed her other hand on the girl's waist and began to move her slowly across the floor. Severus had taught Krys how to dance when she was younger and the lessons surely paid off, Krys was very respectful with her hand placement and her moves were graceful and smoothly done. She kept eye contact with Hermione, Krys loved looking in the girl's eyes ,she truly believed Hermione was the most beautiful young woman she had ever laid her eyes on.

Severus continued to kiss Bellatrix's neck as he rubbed her breast, teasing the nipple with his fingers. After a few moments his hand made it's way down to her legs, he ran his hand up her leg and under her nighty then rubbed her pussy through her panties. "You know what I think I want right about now?....I think I want to taste a bit of honey on my tongue" ,he whispered seductively into her ear right before biting down on it.

Hermione held Krys' hand and put the other one on her shoulder. She followed as Krys lead her across the floor. Krys was a fantastic dancer, it was nice, better than swaying from side to side. Hermione looked into Krys' eyes smiling, she blushed slightly.

Bellatrix sighed as he teased her, as he played with her nipples they became hard. She shuddered as Severus' hand ran up her leg, rubbing on her pussy through her panties. "No what?...Mmm" Bella grabbed the bottle of honey and handed it back to him.

"You're a really good dancer Hermione" ,Krys stated softly as they continued to move with the music. She kept eye contact not wanting to look away, "You are incredibly beautiful woman Hermione Granger whoever you end up with will be the luckiest person on this earth" ,Krys said. She meant it too she knew that Hermione would make someone very happy one day and she wished that someone could be her.

He took the bottle of honey from Bellatrix then moved his hand back up her body and pulled the thin straps of her nighty off of her shoulders letting the fabric fall revealing her beautiful breasts. Severus then poured a little bit of honey onto both of her hard nipples and leaned down, sucking and licking all the honey off. "Mm now that tastes good" ,he said right before getting back to licking the honey off of Bellatrix's body.

"I'm not that great...you're way better than I am." Hermione replied. She politely looked back into Krys' blue eyes, "Thank you Krys. You really think so? That I'm beautiful and that I could make someone happy?" She asked curiously never really seeing herself in such light.

Bellatrix watched as the straps to her nighty fell, and it went with it revealing her breasts. She watched as the honey flowed from the bottled to her nipples. "Mmm oh, Severus..."Sne moaned softly. The way he was suckling the honey it reminded her when she had been breast feeding, execpt it breast feeding hurt at times. but this felt so nice.

"Oh stop it" ,Krys said in response to Hermione's compliment. "Yes I do believe you can make someone very happy, you're amazing". Krys smiled after saying that to show she was sincere. She spun Hermione around then pulled her back in close then smiled again, "So I think I'm having a lot more fun here then I would if I would've stayed at that dance".

Severus loved hearing Bellatrix moan as he sucked the honey off of her body, he reached his hand down again to rub her pussy as he sucked her nipples. He wanted her so bad but he wanted to tease her as well.

Hermione smiled brightly as Krys confirmed what she said. Hermione was having loads of fun, dancing with Krys. After the spin she stayed close to Krys. "Me too" She agrees resting her head on Krys shoulder.

Bella's breathing increased a bit as he sucked her nipples and rubbed her pussi again. She
Whined as he did this to her, she squirmed a bit as he teased and played with her she wanted to have sex with him but wanted to wait and let him tease

When Hermione put her head on Krys' shoulder she smiled and closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the closeness between them. "I'm so glad you're here with me I think I'd probably have fallen asleep out of boredom right now if you weren't here" ,Krys stated with a small laugh. When the song ended she stopped moving and just held Hermione for a moment before pulling away.

After Severus licked up all the honey he kissed her lips as he continued to rub her. He laid her down gently as he kissed her passionately, his hands pulling her panties off slowly. Severus made his way down her body planting soft kisses on her stomach as he lowered himself, when he got down to her pussy he leaned in and licked her entranced softly not putting too much pressure down wanting to tease her further.

This was nice, being close and dancing slowly. "I see, well I'm glad you aren't bored." She smiled still resting there. Hermione hadn't even realized the song had ended. She stayed there in Krys' arm until she felt Krys pull away Hermione let go and put her head back up, she smiled at Krys.

Bellatrix kissed him as his lips met her's, as he continued to rub her she started to be come wet. Bellatrix held on to Severus as he laid her down kissing him with passion. Bella's breathing had increased slightly as he broke the kiss and made his way down her body. When she exhaled as he licked her softly, it was shaky. She shuddered he was getting her all worked up.

"I could never be bored with you" ,Krys said in response. She looked back at Hermione and smiled in return, "So what's next? We've done everything I've wanted to now it's your turn to pick". That was a lie they hadn't done everything Krys had wanted to, she wanted to touch and kiss Hermione and be close to her but she had to be respectful and not push the girl.

After a few more moments of teasing Severus slid his tongue fully inside her, he then ran it over her clit while his fingers made their way inside her. He was done teasing now he wanted her, all of her.

Hermione blushed slightly at Krys' comment. Hermione thought for a moment, "Wanna have another dance?" She asked it was fun and Krys was a good dancer plus to get a dress, shoes and tux for one dance was a bit of a waste.

Bellatrix sighed feeling his tongue slip into her. She gasped softly as he licked her clit while his fingers went inside of her.

"Alright we can do that" ,Krys agreed smiling. When the next song came on she grabbed Hermione again and started dancing with her. "After this dance I think I'm gonna take a break and have something to drink sound good"?

Severus continued to lick and suck on Bellatrix's clit for a while, she tasted so good to him and he loved to hear her reactions to his touch. After a little while he slid his pants off and positioned himself on top of Bellatrix, he pressed the head of his cock at Bellatrix's entrance then slowly slid himself inside her.

"Okay." Hermione smiled and positioned her hands again as they danced. "Sounds good to me."
She stated.

Bellatrix whined and moaned a bit as Severus, licked and sucked upon her. Bellatrix watched as Severus climbed up onto her feeling his head press against her. She felt every inch slowly push into her, she moaned softly and her back arched until he was all the way inside of her.

After that song finished Krys led Hermione back to the couch then made her way into the kitchen. She grabbed two cups and filled them with juice then made her way back to the couch and handed one to Hermione. "Here figured you could use one as well" ,she said before sitting down.

Severus sighed with pleasure as he slid into her, "Merlin you feel amazing as always" ,he said softly. He pulled himself almost all the way out of her before thrusting into her hard, he repeated this a few times before he got into a steady rhythm. He loved Bellatrix dearly and loved the way she felt so close to him.

Hermione went with Krys back to the couch. Sitting down as Krys went to go get a drink. Hermione smiled when Krys came back to the couch, with the drinks. "Thank you, yeah I did need one," She stated taking a sip from it.

"Thank you, so do you." She stated every time they made love it felt the same, amazing. She felt him pull nearly all the way out then as he trusted into her hard, she grunted not expecting it. Once he got into a steady pace it was fine, she loved him and was so happy to return to his arms and his bed again.

Krys took a few sips from her glass before putting it down, she turned to Hermione, "So I'm just curious if you've thought on it yet, the whole kiss thing I mean" ,she stated. Krys wanted to know, she didn't like wondering and worrying about things.

Severus continued to make love to her, he didn't want to go to rough or too soft with her, he wanted it to be just right. Bellatrix's skin was so soft and her body felt good pressed against his.

Hermione looked at Krys, "I have thought about it...." she wasn't sure how to say it though without it sounding strange. She still liked boys, she still viewed herself as straight, but she was now curious. She wanted totry it, if she didn't like it then she'd know she was completely straight.

Bellatrix was loving every minute of this. Not thorough and not too easy, it was just right. She moaned as they made love to one another. Their bodies pressing against each other.

Back
Top Bottom