Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corridors - Ground Floor

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone

(Just after Professor Alexander's Charm's class.)

Alice walked along the corridors after Charms class. So far, her day had been gone fairly well and she was starting to feel a bit more refreshed given how tired she'd felt earlier in the morning. Just then her tummy rumbled and she giggled softly. She knew she'd have to eat lunch soon. So, deciding it best to get some lunch, she headed toward the Great Hall.

(Exits to the Great Hall)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone

(After Professor Alexander's Muggle Studies class)

Emilia was walking along the corridors when suddenly there was a tiny pop and a House Elf was standing before her. The tiny creature was shaking like a leaf, a quivering mess of nerves and then some as he bowed before her and handed her what seemed to be a letter of some sort. Taking the letter, she opened it up and quickly read it over. It was from Professor Lupin. Immediately her heart began to race and she felt her knees go weak. He wanted her to meet him in his labs and eat dinner with him down there while getting started on some research. She smiled a bit, feeling a bit of relief knowing that he at least wanted her to work for him still. She'd been worried given what had happened the other night with the Amaranth... She closed her eyes just then. Oh, she was still embarrassed to face him. The funny thing was, even without the affects of the Amaranth, she still couldn't shake the thoughts she had about him. It was as if the scent of that plant had awoken something that had been dormant within. Letting out a tiny sigh, she smiled at the House Elf. "Thank you," she said. At that, she ran off and headed for the Dungeons.

(Exits to the WAF Basement)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Travel:N/A
Tagging:no one
Holly made her rounds after lunch before dinner. she was on her way to the dungeons.
(ext to staircase to dungeons0

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Afternoon, After Class)

Ashley took Riku's hand moving her away so she could ask her what was on her mind.

"Hey, I was wondering if perhaps you wanted to make this a real date? Just you and me and like a light picnic for the two of us.. or a bigger picnic if you are that hungry?"

She smiled, blushing a bit more. She was really wanting this to be an actual date, as she didn't see the reason not to call it what it was. She waited, resisting the urge to bite her lip. She was hoping that Riku was wanting to be that open, as she didn't see the reason not to be. Their friends were very open and accepting already, so she was feeling bold and willing to be more so.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform
Tagging:Ashley

(Afternoon, After Class)

Riku held Ashley's hand and allowed her to move her away to talk. When Ashley asked the question Riku smiled brightly it was no secret that Riku liked Ashley a lot and she wasn't afraid to admit it. "I would absolutely love that in fact that would be the best part of my day and I know it, do you have anything in mind or did you still want to go to the cove? I'm open for any and all ideas as long as I know we'll be together I am happy" ,Riku stated in response the smile never fading from her face.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

"I am still thinking the cove... but I was thinking perhaps we could have like a beach side picnic. Some seafood, fruit, salad.... maybe some wine."

She was smiling, very much wanting to make it very romantic. It was something that she had thought about all day, something that she was really hoping Riku would be totally up for. Fortunately, as they were not leaving the area of the school or the town, they would be able to be back in time for bedtime she figured.

"We could have the elves do it.. or we could try and cook things ourselves..."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core

(Afternoon, After Class)

"That sounds absolutely wonderful I love seafood and fruit salad and wine is always a great touch to nearly any meal" ,Riku stated happily in response. She was really looking forward to spending time with Ashley just the two of them and she thought her idea to have dinner at the cove was a great idea. "As for cooking we could try to do it ourselves I think it'll be fun".

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

"Okay. I will see about rounding up what we need before we go to the Cove. I am certain the house elves will be helpful... I am certain of it."

Ashley was bubbling over a bit, knowing that she would have to calm down in order to finish her classes for the day. She the extended her hand to Riku, smiling as she knew they had another class together. She was very glad that she had been so forward, as she really did like Riku that much. That was another reason she was glad to be at Hogwarts Uni instead of one at home, as her private life would stay hers at least somewhat there.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

"That sounds absolutely lovely we can meet up before heading out and get everything we need I couldn't let you do it all yourself love" ,Riku stated. Seeing as they were in the same house and it would be easier for them to meet up Riku was going to do all she could to help make their date a wonderful one. "So when should we meet up and where?" ,Riku asked excitedly. The tone in her voice let Ashley know she was truly excited for their date and wanted it to happen as soon as possible.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

Riku mentioning helping her made Ashley smile, as well as her tone that she also wanted their date to go along as Ashley herself wanted made it so much better. As she took Riku's hand, she held it in hers and was a bit more forward as she spoke.

"I was thinking that we could meet up in the Common Room and just go from there. I am certain it will not be hard to find the kitchen, as it is not like this would make us the first couple to do something special like this."

Ashley was not belittling her idea, just that it was one of the most ready but still romantic ways for a first date to happen in a seaside college town. She caressed Riku's hand, and thought about what it would feel like on certain places on her body.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

"Alright then it's a date we can meet up in the common room later on then make our way over to the kitchens and stock up before going to the cove, I have to say Ashley I haven't been this excited in quite a while" ,Riku stated with a smile. It was true it had been a while since something truly excited her the way that this did, she was so anxious to be alone with Ashley and be able to get to know her better over a nice seaside dinner.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

"I am glad, Riku. Me neither, and I think that is a good thing."

Ashley then stole a kiss on Riku's lips, making it sweet but also making it where the tip of her tongue just pushed between the other girl's lips. She pulled away slowly, a slightly mischievous smile on her face as she did.

"That is a promise for later. Come on.. the last thing we want is to be late for our next class."

Holding Riku's hand, she slowly started walking toward their next class.

(Exit to class...)

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, After Class)

When Ashley kissed Riku's lips she felt chills go down her spine and let out a soft sigh of approval and when the kiss was broken she looked at Ashley and bit her bottom lip. "I'll have to hold you to that promise then love" ,she stated a bit playfully. She took Ashley's hand and began to walk with her to class so that they wouldn't be late.

(Exit to Class)

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.

(Before Dinner)

"I am glad you didn't think me overly pushy or forward, Riku. It is just that, well, with being far from home I wanted to jump on the chance to spend time with you."

Ashley almost wanted to roll her own eyes at herself again, as that was the most sexual thing that had ever flown out of her mouth since what she said yesterday about Samuel. She was able to keep from blushing, as she couldn't assume that Riku's mind would go where hers just went as fast. She tightened her hand on Riku's just a little, very glad to have her to herself for a while already for the walk to the kitchen.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Attire:Black Slacks, Black button up dress shirt, Black work boots

(Before Dinner)

"Hmm well I am most definitely glad you did Ashley I can't tell you how eager I am to get our evening started" ,Riku stated. Her tone was a bit more seductive this time as she had a clue what Ashley had on her mind. "I'd like to just hold you a bit if possible for a little while I know it sounds cheesy but I haven't just held a woman in such a long time and I think tonight with our plans it would be fitting please tell me if you don't like the idea I just had to make the suggestion to you" ,Riku stated her cheeks turning a bit pink. She had thought about just wrapping her arms around the woman nearly all day amongst other things she would like to do with her.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"I can handle cheesy, as I am hoping a lot of holding happens tonight."

Ashley could see the blush in Riku's cheeks, very pleased that the other young woman was so very into everything. Ashley intended to start slow as it was, because they had no reason to rush as things were going to be very slow and steady. There was much she wanted to do, but if things made it where they didn't, she was not going to be upset. She wanted to hold Riku also, something about the other woman making her feel very safe. She like that the were not rushing to the kitchen, as they still had time.

"So, tell me a bit more about you."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku smiled when Ashley told her she hoped that a lot of holding was going to happen, she was happy that the other woman wanted that. When she asked Riku to tell her more about herself Riku smiled, "Well I live on a ranch with my parents who are both muggles I have a lot of experience with taking care of animals and cooking my mother taught me quite well, I have a brother who is crazy about video games as are my parents my brother was the one who picked out my name actually I was named after a character in a game called Kingdom Hearts" ,Riku told her. She let out a small laugh as she thought about it, she loved her name she just thought it was funny how she had gotten it. "So tell me more about yourself love" ,Riku stated as she looked at Ashley with a smile.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"Well, my parents are architects back in Santa Fe, that is where I am from in New Mexico. My sister is an artist and my older brother is a transportation engineer. I know how to draw well, but I didn't want to be an artist or anything like that. My younger brother is still in high school, and I kind of.. had to get away from there."

Ashley smiled, a slight bit of sadness to it. She and her family, particularly her and her parents, were not connected like they used to be. It had a lot to do with the fact that she felt they should be, as wizards, more involved in the world around them.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku listened as Ashley spoke and when she was finished she gave the woman a warm smile, "You'll have to draw something for me sometime I would like to see your skills, I like painting it's something I used to do when I was little with my mum" ,Riku told her with a smile. She could tell something bothered her and she wanted to try and cheer her up a bit by changing the subject, "How about we go get everything and head to the cove love?" ,Riku suggested as she held out her hand for Ashley to take.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"I would love to draw for you, Riku. In fact, I would love to draw you... a portrait of you, if you would like."

She squeezed her hand, seeing they were very close to the Kitchens and finishing leading her the last of the way. She was very pleased with herself, realizing that she got one of the best girls in school to go out with her without really trying too hard. She was lucky, and she was going to make certain not to screw that up if she could prevent it.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"I would really like that no one has ever drawn me before I'd love to see how it comes out" ,Riku stated happily. She had good faith that Ashley would do a wonderful job with the drawing and she looked forward to having the woman draw her. She let Ashley lead the way to the kitchens and smiled every step they took, she was so happy to be going on a date with one of the prettiest girls she had ever laid eyes on.

(Exit to Kitchens)

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Back out in the corridor, Ashely caught up to Riku just outside of the Kitchens. She was smiling more freely, letting Riku pick the spot to Apparate from.

"I really am glad that you wanted to spend this time with me, as.. I really do like you very much."

Ashley was not yet knowing how to describe how she felt, rather she was playing it all carefully and not quite by ear. She then waited, stopping when Riku found a good spot for them to Apparate to the Cove from. She already was thinking many things, but particularly about feasting on the food.. and Riku if possible.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku walked a little ways down the corridors before grabbing Ashley's hand, she smiled at what the woman said, "Well I'm glad you wanted to spend time with me as well because I like you a lot as well and I can't wait to get our night started so let's get to the cove" ,Riku stated happily and excitedly. She concentrated really hard and thought of the cove, the place they would be apparating too and with a pop they disappeared.

(Exit to the Cove)

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Right before they disappeared, Ashley really thought about how lucky she was to have friends looking out for her. She was glad that Riku and her were accepted, and even with the guilty streak she felt about not having gotten to know many Muggles before was almost gone. As they Apparated, she knew exactly how she wanted dinner, and the rest of the date, to go tonight. She was glad she had packed the lantern and the candles, as she wanted things to be right that night in every way.

(Exit to the Cove)

2m5ners.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Krystopher Raven Peirce
House/Year:1st Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Half Blood
Wand:Yew, 13 inches, supple, Core: Serpent Scale
Broom:N/A
Attire: Black Jeans, Black and White Baseball T-Shirt, Black and White Converse, Black Veil Brides Hoodie
Tagging:Anyone

(After Dinner)

Krystopher sat in one of the large windows that was in the corridors as he watched students walk from one place to another, he swung his feet slightly as they dangled just above the floor. His face was buried in a muggle book called Night Shift by Stephen King. The young man had arrived late due to the fact he was reluctant to even attend school at Secondary but his mother had finally convinced him to pack up his things and go, he was still unsure on whether or not he wanted to be there but there was no turning back now.

A loud bark made the young man jump and look away from his book he looked down to the wide eyed pup that was sitting next to him, "Alright Darius, let's go get you fed don't need you drawing attention to us, not just yet" ,Krystopher stated softly before sliding off of the window sill and placing his book into a backpack he had slung over his right shoulder. He picked up the small dog and cradled him in his left arm as he began to make his way to the Slytherin common room.

(Exits to Slytherin Common Room)

Back
Top Bottom