Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corridors - Ground Floor

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Anyone

(After Dinner)

Renee moved at her regular pace, seeing the corner to her left. She turned and found the darkened doorway right on the other side, moving and getting into it. The Slytherin then rounded the corner, and she grabbed him and pinned him roughly to the wall. She tilted her head, studying him carefully before she spoke.

"Alright. You wanted to get me alone, that is fine. What do you want? And if it is what I think it is, the answer is no."

The Slytherin, obviously a Fifth Year, was caught totally by surprise. He was pleased in a way, as it was more proof of whose daughter Renee was, but he also was cautious as he responded to her. He had witnessed many of the goings on last night, and he was eager to try his own approach with the heir to the Voldemort legacy.

"I am here to speak to you on behave of those already prepared to stand by you, Lady Voldemort."

Renee knew she couldn't have ever hidden the cringe that went through her at being called that, and it took all that she had not to slug him the way that Harry Potter had told her Hermione Weasley had done so to Draco Malfoy all those years ago. She closed her eyes, finding that center that her one instructor had helped her learn on calm meditation. The moment she had it, she spoke clearly but allowed her feelings to be expressed in her words and tone.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again."

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Anyone

(After Dinner)

Renee looked him right in the eye, her gaze never leaving him even as he started to speak again.

"M'Lady, you need to understand that we can see the need for you to present a certain 'face' to others who are not as enlightened as we are. We just need to know when to start expecting you to rise to your rightful position."

He was so damn sincere, it was very hard not to have sympathy for the delusional soul. Renee literally was almost at a loss for words, as it seemed everything she just said didn't sink in at all. The older student really believed she would go through all she had to establish a false front to others. She slowly shook her head, making another attempt to get him to understand.

"Look at me and listen. Listen well to the harmonious fluctuation of my vocal cords modulating and modifying the melodious sounds coming out, moving past the rhythmical movements of my tongue and lips. This is me... who I am... what I am about. I have no desire to embrace the repugnant ideology of my 'biological material donors', nor to restart a movement that almost destroyed everything I believe."

Renee slowly turned around and walked away, hoping that this was the last time she would have to correct one of the Slimy Ones so directly.

Back
Top Bottom