Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corridors - Ground Floor

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging:no one

Katy was almost to the front doors of the school when her cat picked up two scents of feline and turned around and ran to them. Katy was turned around just in time to see her cat run to them and screamed "Midnight get back here". She knew the cat could cause trouble like her and did not mind a little action . She caught up to the cat as she was sniffing out the other two cats in her carrier and picked her up and said "do i have to put you back in your cage for being a bad kitty". The cat let out a soft mew and Katy laughed and hugged the black cat close.

ne6m87.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ashley, Sam, Riku, Alice Jensen, Katy, sees Tech

Nicko watched as the man came in and grabbed the small blue box and walk off, he didn't seem like he really wanted to be bothered. When Riku walked in Nicko shook her hand, "Nice to meet you Riku, I'm Nickolai" ,he told her. When Alice mentioned going for the walk Nicko smiled, he couldn't wait to see the scenery around the school grounds. "I would like to join of course all of this is new to me so having two people who know where they are going offer to show us around is an offer I could not pass up" ,he said to both Sam and Alice. "Plus it is a good way to get to know each other before school starts". His attention immediately went to a black cat sniffing at Ryley's cage, Ryley backed up and hissed a little bit, "Ryley du nett sein" ,Nicko said in a stern tone making the cat stop hissing. "I am so sorry he is not used to other cats being so close to him, he is only a baby" ,Nicko told Katy.

1em8le.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Tagging:Alice, Nicko

"Very nice to meet you both" ,Riku said with a smile. "I would love to join you all it would be very helpful being a first year and all". Riku looked at Nicko who was talking to his cat in another language, "Is that German"? She asked. Nicko nodded his head, "It's the only way he listens" ,Nicko told her. Riku laughed a bit when she seen Nicko give a smile, "A German cat now that's pretty cool" ,she told him.

(Exit to Cliffside) (Translation:Ryley you be nice)

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Location:Corridor- Ground Floor both inside and outside of it
Tagging:anyone, talking to Zoe

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Tagging:Talking to her brother, anyone

Zoe sat quietly, others had walked up and were talking, she listened idlely to the conversations, but didn't pay that much attention to them in general. She leaned back, her eyes looking up at the large wall that was right behind her. Swinging her feet out for a moment as she thought about how different people were going to be here then back home. She knew full well things were going to be different, not that she minded, she had chosen this place to go to school, and she was still really pumped. Still, she wondered where she would end up, how the people around her would be. She turned her attention to left for a moment looking at the students for a moment, before hearing something and smiling just a bit.

Samson walked back out rubbing his nose just a bit as he walked by two people whom were nearby and walked and sat down on the bench, "got it all taken care of no problems at all," he said with a half smile, "let me tell you what, the line in there was pretty long, a good amount of people to talk to as it were," he commented as he looked around. "Did I miss much out here," he asked his sister as he looked around for a moment.

Zoe shook her head, "just some students whom arrived, this is going to be a different experience then living back at home huh, brother," she asked her eyes looking out at really nothing particularly.

Samson nodded his head, "yep very different," he said confirming to her her feeling about what she thought about it being a big change for her.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Talking to Nicko

Katy smiled and said "sorry Midnight just loves meeting new cats its something I find causes me trouble sometimes but its okay and Your cat is pretty". She gave him a friendly smile then added "So have you been here before or is this your first year"?

Katy looked to both Sam and Alice and said "Nice to meet you too sorry but do you guys mind if i tag along this is my first year and I'm new and all". She was going to anyway just cause it seemed following the crowd made more sense then going by herself and getting lost and besides she was hoping to start some fun even if it got her into trouble.

(exit to cleft side sense it seems everyone else is going there lol)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform
Tagging: Anyone

Emilia made it to the castle in no time seeing as she traveled in the carriage by herself with only her cat as company. It didn't take long to unload her trunks and using a simple levitation spell she managed to get everything inside the main doors of the castle and lined up with the trunks of all the other students who'd arrived prior to herself. She saw where the pets were being placed and reluctantly placed Patches back in his carrier. Every year it was the same. She gave him hugs and kisses and rubbed her nose to his with a smile.

"See you in Hufflepuff Common Room, Patches. Won't be too much longer. The Sorting should be fairly soon. No doubt the others will be milling into the Great Hall in a little while. So, I'll see you then."

At that, Emilia waved to Patches and left her things behind knowing full well that everything would end up where it was supposed to and that Patches would be cared for in the way he should be. Smoothing out her skirt, she then headed for The Great Hall.

(Exit to The Great Hall)

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Location:Corridor- Ground Floor both inside and outside of it
Travel:walking to great hall

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Travel:walking to great hall

Samson, and then Zoe saw the redhead girl as they walked by, Samson noticing the group, and then rubbing his chin for a moment, thinking. He would need to know where the Great Hall was sooner or later, and thought about following the young woman. He figured that he would need to find a spot and head that way.

Zoe noticed and smiled brightly when she heard great hall, her focus on seeing that room and really becoming part of the school. She smiled as she moved on ahead of her brother heading tot he great hall, following the Emilia as she went. She figured the Great Hall would be something extremely cool, and unique, and just plain awesome. She was extremely pumped now, wanting to see what it had to offer.

Samson followed a bit behind as he walked that direction too, figuring it would be a good chance to meet new people, and he figured it wouldn't be that long until it was time for them to have the cerimeny, that it would be good to at least be there early to find a good place to sit and relax, before the whole sorting thing went down.

(both exit to great hall)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Travel: Heading towards the Girls Bathroom on the south side of the Castle

Emilia felt so stupid as her eyes prickled with tears. She was letting her emotions get the better of her and she hated that. Especially on her first day back, of all days. She should be happy, elated, overjoyed! But the sad truth was that in some ways, many ways, she wasn't. Being back, though she loved her school, meant she was that much closer to drifting further and further away from her family and that hurt so terribly. She wished that things were different, but the sad truth of it was that it wasn't and she couldn't foresee that changing. Not any time soon and probably not ever. She'd tried talking to them before, each time ending in failure. Her sister always managed to spoil things, influencing things in ways that never made sense to her.

Wiping at her eyes, Emilia slowly walked through the corridors. Rather than feeling happy and warm. She felt so... cold. So... alone.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Travel: Heading towards the Girls Bathroom on the south side of the Castle
Tagging: Professor Lupin

Emilia slowly made her way along the corridor, her eyes prickling with tears she refused to let spill down along her cheeks. No. She wouldn't cry. Not tonight.

"Ooof..." Emilia grunted when someone or something unexpectedly knocked into her. Hard.

Rubbing her arm, Emilia blinked several times before turning her head to see that it was Professor Lupin who'd accidentally bumped her. The man was tall, easily more than a foot taller than herself. Then again, she was shorter than most girls. She bit down on her lip as she watched him move to the floor to retrieve what he'd dropped.

"No, I'm not hurt. It should be me who is apologizing as I was not paying attention," Emilia answered. "By the way, I... I'm Emilia. Emilia Harrison. Third year, Hufflepuff." She paused a moment, wondering if it would be inappropriate to ask about the Were Awareness Foundation or not. After all, it was the first night back and he was just getting started at the school as a teacher. Perhaps he wanted a break, a rest. "I, uh," she stammered. "McAllistair introduced you as Professor Lupin."

Emilia clasped her arms about herself, hugging her middle. She looked at Professor Lupin and shifted her stance a bit.

"Well, I, that is when you have time," Emilia said, her cheeks beginning to burn and her nerves starting to get the better of her. "I'd be interested in learning more about your group you run. The Were Awareness Foundation, McAllistair called it." Again, she bit down on her lip. "I'd be interested in helping. That is, if you'd need it."

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Travel: Following Professor Lupin

Emilia suddenly felt rather silly, like she'd intruded on something she had no business inquiring about. After all, who was she? Just some girl who liked helping people behind the scenes, especially when she felt down and alone. It always made her feel better when she did, like she meant something, could offer something.

"All right," Emilia said softly, her eyes suddenly staring at the cold, hard stones of the floor. Her cheeks still felt hot and she felt more than a bit awkward now having asked to help with the foundation. But, she was also determined. If Professor Lupin had something for her to do, she'd do it. She needed the distraction. Looking back up, she gave him a smile and tried to hide the anxiety and nervousness she was feeling over saying anything at all.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia followed Professor Lupin as he began to walk along the corridor to where his lab facility within the castle had to be located. She glanced around a bit, making note of the way so that she could remember for the future.

"Yes, it's Emilia," Emilia said in an almost whisper. "I only know a little. I recall seeing fliers posted before in Hogsdale last year, but my time had been so bogged down with classes, I had very little free time. Plus, I was still getting used to the area and people." She paused a moment. "I'm starting my third year this year and have a fairly decent handle on my schedule now and am comfortable with my way about the castle and area. So, I think I'll be able to do a fair bit this year."

Emilia hugged her arms about her middle as she walked. From the look of things, it seemed they were approaching the Dungeons. As she thought about that, it was indeed an appropriate location for labs. After all, the Potions Labs were near there.

"But yes, I know that the group tries to help educate others about Lycanthropy as well as help those who have it. I think that is wonderful. Everyone deserves that chance. That chance at acceptance and understanding." Emilia smiled a little, her nervousness still showing a bit. She knew too well what it was like to be an outsider. It had always been that way for her, with her family, her peers... everyone.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia had to walk quickly to keep up with Professor Lupin's longer strides given their height difference. Silently, she listened and nodded as he explained to her about the fliers and how her even seeing them had been by chance at best given how short their time up around the town of Hogsdale had been. As he told her more about the laws regarding Lycanthropes, she realized she had a lot to learn and she found herself rather humbled as they made their way into the Dungeons.

(Exit to Were Awareness Foundation - Basement)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Travel: Heading to the Girls Bathroom on the south side of the castle

Emilia felt her heart racing as she exited the Dungeon staircase and found herself back in the corridors of the ground floor of the castle once again. Her breaths were short as she'd just run up the staircase without looking back once. She couldn't. Not even if she'd wanted to. Hands shaking, she hugged her middle and just let the tears continue to fall as she headed toward the girls bathroom on the south side of the castle, the place she'd originally intended to go before her life suddenly took an odd and unexpected turn. One that now had her feeling twisted and worried about how she'd presented herself... and forgetting about her earlier thoughts regarding the terrible rift that was forever growing larger and larger between herself and her family each and every day and for reasons she just didn't understand and wished didn't exist. Frowning, a tiny whimper passed over her lips and she quickened her pace along the corridors.

(Exit to Girls Bathroom - Ground Floor South)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Travel: Heading back to the Great Hall

Emilia felt a little better after her cry and having splashed cold water on her face. She still felt a bit twisted up inside, but she was set on proving herself. She'd prove that she could do the work and research needed to help the WAF, that she'd be an asset, not a burden. Of course, there still was some doubt running through her mind, but she wanted to stay positive for as long as possible. After all, until she heard a final 'no', there was still the possibility that she could indeed hear a 'yes'. And that was a thought she needed to hold onto and would. She had to. Her grades were excellent as she'd always been very bright. She had the heart and will. Would that be enough? She hoped so. Now all she could do was wait and see what the following night would bring.

(Exit to the Great Hall)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Possibly Samson and Jenson

Emilia walked along the corridors and toward the kitchens on the eastern side of the castle. She knew this part of the castle well given it had been her home for the past two years. Now, as a third year, it truly felt like home as her muggle family continued to drift further and further away from her on their own accord. She didn't think she'd ever understand it, their want to pull away, their desire to make her feel so unaccepted and like such an outcast. But such was the way of things.

Staring at the stone floor, Emilia was fairly quiet as she walked toward the Hufflepuff dorms. She wasn't sure if either Samson or Jensen were following and figured that they were probably hanging back a little, taking in the sights of the castle as she led the way if they were indeed there with her. Finally, she came upon the candelabra and gave it a tap.

"Pleiades," Emilia said softly.

At that, the wall next to the candelabra shifted and gave way until it finally opened up into wide room colored yellow and black, the colors of Hufflepuff.

(Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room)

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Tagging: Possibly Sam, Ashley, Riku, Renee, Zoe

Alice walked along the corridors very excited to be back at school and even more excited that she'd soon be getting ready for the upcoming mixer. It was the first time she'd actually be attending it with someone special. In fact, it was the first time she'd had a boyfriend at all.

"Gryffindor is on the 4th floor," Alice said assuming that Renee and Zoe had followed, knowing that Sam, of course, knew the way being both older and a Prefect. Smiling, she continued on to Ravenclaw, hoping that both Ashley and Riku were following.

(Exit to 5th Floor Corridors)

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Tagging:Alice

Riku continued to follow Alice she was thoroughly enjoying the company of her new friends and she couldn't wait to make some more at the mixer. Things were going rather well so far and she was happy with the school so far.

(Exit to 5th Floor Corridors)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Attire: Simple green A-line dress with spaghetti straps and matching heels

Emilia was strangely glad to leave the mixer though sad, in some ways, that she missed seeing both of her new housemates, Samson and Jensen. She'd also promised herself to mingle with more people and that had gone out the window entirely. However, she had a good reason this year. It wasn't because she was hiding away in her dorm room. No. This year there was purpose... she had work to do, research to start.

Smiling, Emilia almost sprinted down the corridors still in her dress and heels, not caring who saw nor how she came off. She had to get to the library before it became too late. Books about potions and Lycanthropy were beckoning her in the school's library.

(Exit to the Library)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Brown Leather Jacket
Tagging:Anyone

When Chadwick finally reached the ground floor corridors he made his way over to one of the windows then looked around before putting the cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. He took a rather large drag of it then sighed with satisfaction as he blew the smoke out. The weather was rather nice so he decided to take his coat off, he pulled his pack of cigarettes out of the pocket and put them in his pants pocket before muttering a spell to send his jacket to his quarters. Chadwick leaned against the windows ledge and continued to smoke his cigarette enjoying the cool night air against his face and arms.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone; Professor Braeden

Norah was tense, every muscle tight as she walked along the corridors toward the man who'd just shouted at her like she was nothing. He had no idea how hard it had been for her to do that, to stand up to him like she had. If only he'd seen her four years ago, hell, a year ago! She'd come such a long way.

As Norah approached the man, she adjusted the band she wore around her right wrist and hand, making sure it covered up the scar. Once behind him, she cleared her throat and took in a short breath before quickly letting it out once more.

"You know, I do not know who you are nor do I care. McAllistair can expel me at this point for all it matters, but you will not talk to me like that again. Got it?" Norah could feel her cheeks going red again, her hands shaking, but she hardly cared. She was going to speak her mind, frightened or not. "I deserve better than that..." Her voice trailed a moment and got softer. "I know I do."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick was about halfway through his cigarette when he heard footsteps coming towards him, he turned his head slightly to see who it was. The man sighed when he noticed the girl he had run into at the mixer coming toward him, it seemed as if she had something to prove. Chadwick noticed her fix a wristband on her right arm, it looked like she was trying to cover something up and the man became curious as to what that may be.

When the young woman finally approached him, she started off strong when she began but it wasn't long before her voice went soft. There was something about the young woman that caught the man's attention, it was as if she needed his attention even if she didn't want it.

Chadwick looked the young woman dead in the face, he had the same cold look he always wore, "If you deserve better then that then you make me believe it, demand better from me and don't be so fucking shaky" ,he stated. His attention moved down to the young woman's right arm where the wristband was, he placed his cigarette in his mouth then grabbed the girl's arm. Even though he grabbed her a bit roughly it wasn't enough to hurt her, he slowly slid the wristband up and looked at what was underneath. "Battle scar huh? I've got a few of those too" ,he said his tone a little more sympathetic. Sympathy was rarely ever heard from Chadwick Braeden so it was easy to tell when he felt it. The man pulled the wristband back down gently then let the girl's hand go, "I want you to take my class, you got this scar because you relied on a wand that was taken away from you am I right? Take my class and you'll find there are ways other then magic to destroy an enemy".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah felt her heart go into her throat when the man suddenly grabbed her arm and pushed up her wrist band. She clamped her eyes shut as her tummy fluttered and a wave of nausea hit her hard. So many memories! When she opened her eyes, the nausea went away and the man was looking at her, though his face a tad bit softer than it was a few moments ago.

So, he was a professor. A professor of what? The guy looked like he came back from a battlefield amidst some kind of war or from some secret op that no one knew was going on right under their noses. He was definitely not typical. Then again, McAllistair wasn't known for picking the typical when it came to the members of her faculty and staff at Secondary.

Norah found herself suddenly nodding when he told her to take his class. She wasn't entirely sure what class he'd be teaching, but from the sound of it, she could wager a guess.

Clearing her throat again, Norah readjusted her wrist band. "Yeah," she said. "I did. And yeah... it got taken away." She paused a moment. "But I got it back." She tucked a blonde strand of hair behind an ear. "But I'll take your class, Professor....." her voice trailed a little and she gestured making it clear she wanted to know his name.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"You got it back because whoever took it was a pussy I'm gonna make sure you're prepared for the nastiest types of people" ,he said in response. He took one last drag of his cigarette before throwing it out the window, "The class is called muggle defenses I know a lot about it that's why McAllistair hired me I can teach you how to kill someone with your bare hands, to be honest I rarely ever use my wand for combat I don't want to rely on something that can be taken away so easily, my hands though they're a bit tougher to take from me especially when their wrapped around an enemy's throat" ,he told her.

"So who did give you that scar"? He asked curiously. Chadwick looked at the girl as he waited for her response, he pulled another cigarette from his pocket and lit it taking a drag.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah watched the man pull a long drag off his cigarette before he casually tossed it aside and out the open window, seemingly without a care. She tilted her head a bit as she watched him, her eyes taking in his appearance. Everything. Flicking her hair, she gave him a nod as he mentioned the name of his class. She knew she'd look it up and she knew she'd end up taking it. It was funny, but for some reason the way he'd told her she had to, she felt like she had to listen even if she was still a bit angry with him for how he'd spoken to her earlier. Maybe he just didn't know how to act around people all the time? She wasn't sure. Or maybe he was just that way... Whatever the case, he seemed to want to help her on some level, so why not seize the opportunity and learn something. It definitely would be different from all the classes pertaining to her Healing degree, but then the diversion might prove to be a good one, not to mention useful. It would be nice to sleep soundly once again.

Just then, the topic took a turn. The man mentioned something that made Norah's heart skip a beat as time suddenly slowed to a stop. He mentioned something about strangling the enemy... wrapping his hands about their throat... their....

Norah's eyes went distant as she recalled those two days when Leo had kept her captive. She'd been immobilized with a curse, her wand taken and just out of reach. She'd been forced to do and endure many things. She remembered the quill. That bloody quill where he'd forced her to write the word 'whore' at least 1000 times, if not more, on a blank piece of parchment until the scar on her hand was so deep and oozing with crimson that there was no way it would ever heal properly. He then cursed it to ensure it wouldn't. And then there was the suffocation, when he'd tried to strangle her himself with his own two hands. He'd succeeded several times, but only enough to render her unconscious only to do it again and again, making her cry and beg for him to stop. By the time he finally moved on to carving the word 'mudblood' into her back, she no longer had the need to scream. She'd found that space in the darkest and deepest recesses of her mind. Some place to hide where it was safe to go until she could escape...

"Who gave me that scar?" Norah restated as she watched this professor pull out another cigarette from his pocket. "Someone I stupidly trusted a few years back." She let out a tiny sigh to try and hide the hurt she felt inside, the pain. "Someone who took a lot more from me than he should have. And someone I gave to when I shouldn't have." She could feel the tears pricking at her eyes, but she refused to let them spill. This wasn't the time or place. Blinking quickly, she managed to hold them back. "Don't know where he is now."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as the young woman spoke he for some reason was curious about this woman, he wanted to know more about her. Normally the man wouldn't hold a conversation for more then five minutes but this woman caught his attention he could tell she was fighting demons from her past much like he was. He took a drag from his cigarette and looked at the girl, "What did you give this person? Sounds like it was something special" ,he stated. The man noticed the young woman's tears even though she fought them back, "I can tell you want to cry, you've got a demon don't you? Something that eats at you like a cancer everyday, you try to forget it but it creeps up with the slightest reminder, you're afraid of something what is it"? He asked.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Professor Braeden

Norah felt her tummy tighten at the question. She'd given Leo the most precious thing a girl could've ever given a man and he used and abused and threw it at her as a means of torture... Looking down at her feet, she bit down on her lip for a moment before releasing it. She could taste the blood on her tongue. "My virginity," she said softly. At that a tear suddenly fell. Angrily, she wiped it away with her right arm, the band about her wrist soaking up the warm, salty liquid. She looked up at the man just then. "And yeah, I have demons. I suppose you could say that." She looked away and out the window. "I fight them every day." The urge to curl up suddenly hit her hard as she remembered how Leo called her a whore and made her write the word over and over again, telling her how easy it was to get her to spread her legs for him and how much sweeter it was to force her... She then looked back over at the professor. "Wish they'd leave me alone already."

Back
Top Bottom