Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

okay holly is now in bed waiting on next made a quick rounds for her lol . just put her in her hut decided to type out her rounds would take to long.

Again, with classes...... don't forget that with classes, if you have your characters set up for a class (check the Class Roster thread to see what class you've said your characters are taking, if your character isn't on it, etc it is because you haven't spoken up and it has thus been assumed they aren't taking the class(es)) to get them into the classroom if the prof has started up the class. Professors have been asked to give a bit of a grace period to allow people to get their characters in there. But after that, if you don't manage to do so (without mentioning something in the Delays & Absences thread), it'll be assumed (unless you had an emergency crop up) that your character was either absent or skipping class. This is something I've mentioned, I believe, at least 2 different times now. So, please be courteous and attend classes if you're signed up to take them just as we want professors to be courteous to start them. Thanks.

Got it, and I have to tell a few myself about that. Working on a few things now in that direction.

I am needing to know from those playing other professors the answer to this. I finished the lists of what classes the students are in, but I missed several postings in them. Do I need to just iron that conflict out with each of you one on one, or is there a blanket solution we can reach on the classes that were missed?

Okay.. I am sorry about not explaining. I mean that I had, earlier here on the OOC, posted an incomplete list of classes that my three student characters were taking. I completed the list, but once completely I realized that I missed classes during the first half of the first day. I was trying to ask if I needed to discuss with the players how to handle the situation, and if handling it in such a way involved either assuming the characters were in class and just weren't posted as being there, or if it was counted as they missed the class and they have to make up for missed attendance and how that was to be done.

I apologize for my over vagueness, and I will work on being more specific in the future on here.

Could you re-post the list or post the link directing to the post so that I can add your characters to the Class Roster thread? Thanks.

Presently, the only students listed for Magical Law are Riku, Nicko and Cecilie. But since Cecilie doesn't show up until evening, she won't be there until the following round of classes. So that means really only Riku and Nicko are there..... that is unless changes have been made to who is attending that I'm not aware of. :)

There is a Class Roster Thread. So everyone should be able to see what students are attending what classes based on who has spoken up thus far. :)

EDIT: After mega digging in this thread, looks like Ashley, Sam and Renee will be in Magical Law as well. So they need to get in there now or be considered absent or whatever. So, I guess, never mind about getting me the updated list..... I found it.....

So am I. I would like to ask, as I really most likely should have done this before with Renee as I just assumed it was okay. I am going to have Samuel and Ashley join the Muggle Defenses class, but if you want to role-play them asking to be in them we can work that out? Is it alright if they join the class?

Those conducting afternoon classes...... by now, people have been informed of what's what. If their characters aren't there by the end of the day today, just move on.

Ruphhausin said:
So am I. I would like to ask, as I really most likely should have done this before with Renee as I just assumed it was okay. I am going to have Samuel and Ashley join the Muggle Defenses class, but if you want to role-play them asking to be in them we can work that out? Is it alright if they join the class?

Of course it's alright if they join the class :) No need role play them asking to be in it unless you want too of course :)

The class list for my two OC's

Samson: Flying, defense against dark arts, potions

Zoe: Muggle defense, Defense against dark arts, potions

(with both the request to repost this list made before, and with the green light to have added a class, the class listing for my student characters is as follows...)

Ashely: Muggle Defenses, DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, Magical Law, Muggle Studies
Renee: Muggle Defenses, DADA, Charms, Flying, TransFiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, Magical Law
Samuel: Muggle Defenses, DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, Magical Law

I guess you didn't see my one post where I'd said I'd already added it after digging. So, it's already been done. But thanks.

yea i know how to copy and paste my headers on my posts now so no more posting as katy or holly love the fact i have my own computer now.

darkangel76 said:
I guess you didn't see my one post where I'd said I'd already added it after digging. So, it's already been done. But thanks.

I know, but I did a re-post as I had to make certain with KS first. Not meaning to clutter up the OOC, and you are welcome.

Not meaning to nudge too much, but I notice that there has not been any posting in the Magnus class thread. Was my last post too vague or is something up? I really don't want to have held up anyone, so that is why I am asking if I need to modify my post.

Back
Top Bottom