Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

For me, I wasn't sure what I should do....... you'd called on Zoe and then there was some interaction with Katy that had nothing to do with the potions and then mentionings of Samson being late. So, since things had deviated and hadn't been brought back to whether we should keep going on with having our characters just piping up about their potions... I know I wasn't entirely sure what I should do. I'm not sure if others thought this or not, but that's where I'm at. But I have no issue just moving past that and having my characters pipe up despite those deviations so that we can wrap up. As I said, I'd like to be onto the next day by Monday at the latest. :)

Alright. I didn't mean to do that. I will modify the post so that it is clearer. I was meaning to have us move on, and I am really sorry to everyone for the confusion as that was not my intent. I will fix it as I caused it, and I think that is the point.

That is totally understandable. My niece had me getting on late as she had to get a few things that her teachers said she needed so my trip to the store took longer than I had expected... but again, understandable. Real life always can sneak up on one and interfere with fun. LOL

If people could please try and wrap up the two ongoing classes..... ie, Potions and Magical Law by Monday at the latest... that would be most nice. Also, let's try to wrap up all 'after dinner' stuff too and get our students to their dorms by then as well. Thanks all.

**This might mean you need to look back at where your characters all are. If you don't remember, ask me. Yes, I actually know where they are. >.>

Absolutely, darkangel. I know where mine are, and I intend to have this done before Monday as well. Moving on as soon as possible, and I will work at it I promise.

Busy today..... and still busy, heee.... won't be posting until evening time probably. >.<
BUT....... if all goes well, I'll soon have me a new dress on top of everything! YAY! lol.

That is understandable, and I will be back soon myself. My usual Saturday get together is shortly, but I will be back in time to post more on here.

Got the dress! YAY! And I lovessssssss it!!!!!!!!! (of course that means pic spam, haha!) And those who know me, know I HATE, LOATHE, DETEST, DESPISE trying on and getting knew clothes. XD

Also, and I am not being too pushy here I think, there needs to be posting in Magnus' class as we are trying to wrap up day one by Monday, and I am thinking that should happen BEFORE Monday more than likely. Just putting a reminder in here.

Actually I just really noticed the time, and I am going to have to turn in. I shouldn't have stayed up this long, but I will reply later when I wake up, I swear.

I am jetting to a meeting here after lunch. Will be back in about an hour, give or take. I will answer any and all replies as soon as I return.

Also.. I do hope the way I drew the first day of Potions Class to a close was alright. I will still reply in there to Katy when she goes forward of course, but as I said I hope it was neither too abrupt or flashy.

Greetings all. I have returned and have posted for the one story that is really getting a bit of steam. Sorry about the delay, and would have been back sooner if someone hadn't decided the fun thing to do would be to Rick Roll the entire office... on training day for the new girls.... and you can imagine how that went. LOL

Thank you, and I am sorry about the pause. I had to head home from the office. Reading it now, though everything you have been writing has been very good.

Ok.... so a few things. Classes are done. We're finalizing the 'after dinner' stuff and HOPEFULLY we'll be getting into the second day of classes in the next day or so of posting. That said................ so, I was wondering if people have any plot arcs building in the nearish future that need discussing that might be affecting the overall RP. I know I've brought up one that I'm working on that involves Norah and the introduction of her ex, Leo (NPC). Anyone else? I've noticed that we have a 'missing' Samson. So, did he have an accident when flying at the Marina? There were no posts about it, so I feel a bit in the dark there, but it's clear he's gone 'missing' given he didn't show up to later classes AND both Zoe and Prof Alexander made references. I'm guessing that a search party will have to occur at some point because 1) his father and sister I would assume would eventually report it and 2) if he goes missing from classes the following day the other professors are going to inquire as well (be it they seek to find out whether he's ill, skipping, whatever). So that's something we need to all discuss so that we kind of have a clue. And another thing.......... just wondered what plans people were having for their characters for the upcoming 'weekend'. Partly because I'm excited to RP it and partly because I was wondering if I'd be needing to create more threads for anything. So, some stuff to ponder and answer for all of you. So, if people could let me know about things, that would be great. Thanks! :)

As for plot arcs building, though I haven't had Renee in any threads but classes yet, Renee is going to have to deal with more... "mature" (and I use that term so very VERY loosely) Death Eaters. I know you know about that, but I am not certain when I am going to have that really first pop up. I was originally thinking at the girls' weekend out as that could be a very good time to make their presence known.. though I am thinking that a couple of posts just with some of those NPCs among the students may also help. I am thinking, so that anyone who make wish to contribute some ideas as I am open, all the time mostly underground they are very organized and perhaps much more cautions outside of being with each other. I know that was something that they did in the books, but I am thinking that perhaps more so as they do not have anyone who has infiltrated the faculty at the Uni. That will make them more cautions on some levels and that is why they are only now "flexing their muscle" so to speak...

Thoughts, anyone?

Heading home now. Day is done and my niece was dropped off so heading to the house. I will be back on and I will post to any and all as soon as I am there. ttfn.

Back
Top Bottom