the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

As he took her hand she felt something caing and relaxing her. When he deepened the kiss she smiled against his lips. As he held her hand she moved away from him. "I don't want to go home..." She said and as she pulled her hand away Roxy felt the feeling of calmness disapppear

As she pulled away he wasn't surprise. "Why not Roxy? Why don't you wanna go to your home." He asks kindly.

"I... I need some time alone. It's best you aren't around me anyway..." She said, looking up at him as her eyes began to return to their normal Emerald color.

He tries to hide his hurt but some shows in his eyes. " I'll wait at the house then...." He says offering his hand for the other dogs leash.

"Its the last comment you made." He says in a sad tone. "About you saying that I'm better off without you. Well your wrong."

"And why aren't you? Every day I become less human and I'm afraid one day I'll turn on you all together." Roxanne looked down at Faith and Anderson, Anderson was standing by Pierce and Faith was pulling at her leash, trying to pull Roxanne closer to him. It was as if she were trying to tell Roxy it was time to go home.

"Listen to me please!" He says in a caring tone. "We can make it through this trust me..."

His lips meet yours as your eyes teared up. As the kiss broke he said,"Then i will come back from the dead and say you were right." He sounded as if it were a joke but looks as if it were full truth.

Roxanne kissed him back and when they separated, she looked into his eyes. "Even if I don't kill you, you'll die thousands of years before me." She said with a sad tone before looking away from him.

"Im sure we can reverse the transformation." He says saddened as well.

He seems interested on this. "I will leave this up to you,but what of savage?" He asks kindly.

"What do you mean? He's my sire; my father, the one who turned me but I'm not going to choose him over you." Roxanne said, smiling weakly at him. "However, at the same time I can't promise that his power over me will ever weaken."

He thinks and decides. "I'm willing to do what ever you want as long as I'm with you."

"It will hurt. Traditionally you basicly die and a vampire brings you back.." Roxanne said. "I avoided the whole dying thing because of how Savage did it."

"As long as I'm with you I will live through the pain." He says calmly.

Roxanne kissed him with a sigh, part of her, the part that was loyal to Savage not wanting to turn him simply because that meant she could no longer make him her pet. When she pulled away Roxy moved her hand to his cheek, focusing to send pleasure through his body.

"Can we start it already?" He says with a purr from perverted thoughts.

Roxanne focused more, turning up the amount of pleasure she was giving him. "Shhh... My pet, right now just let me make you feel good and keep purrying like the good kitten you are." She said, moving her hand on his cheek down to his tail, stroking it, knowing that would add to the pleasure.

He remains in control to talk. "I'm not a pet, I am a lover, And I want to be a vampire with you for eternity." He sys with arousal.

"Good boy." She said, continuing to stroke his tail roughly. "Who's my good kitty?" She asked with a smile as she could tell he was losing control. "Why don't we make you think you're a kitty?" She suggested.

Back
Top Bottom