the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

As she asked him this while stroking his tail he had a idea. "How about we continue at the house." He says noticing people are watching through drawn shades.

She smiled, they weren't that far from the house and she was leading him down the sidewalk rather quickly, knowing how comfortable it made him feel when humans stared at him. "When we get home could you take the dogs in and make sure them and the cats have plenty of food and water, babe? I need to take care of something."

Roxanne watched as he took Faith and Anderson, going inside. When he was gone she focused, getting a connection with Savage. "Sire, what do you wish for me to do with him?"

"You........you......turn.......him..........into..........a...........vampire." His connection is weak. "If you do this I will live forever!" His connection is clear this time.

"I will get used to the change and soon be at full power."He says calmly.

She nodded with understanding when he explained himself. "Yes Sire, sorry I questioned you." She said, falling silent a moment before speaking again. "Father... Do you love me?"

He realizes the lie cant go on much longer. "No, not really..." Says savage rudely.

He uses the same ability that you have to trick you into turning him into a vamp. "You will turn him into a vamp and your dreams will come true trust me." He lies.

Then i will turn him myself! And this will be far more painful then the traditional transformation! He sounds angry.

His voice and presence leaves your mind completely and pierces cry is heard from the house.

A black fire surrounds him with a dragon like form in the smoke and it disappears as fast as it came.

After the smoke cleared Roxanne moved close to Pierce. "Baby?" She asked, hoping he was okay. Roxanne felt weak and could feel Savage's presence in her mind once more. "I told you I'd protect him!" Roxanne snarled at the demon weakly.

"He will soon face a pain he will never have expected between! Between blood or bloodshed,life or death he decides!" He snarls bak before leaving once more.

Pierce soon wakes up his eyes flash black for a unknown reason and return to normal. "What happened?" He asks a little confused.

Back
Top Bottom