Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Coffee. As long as it's caffeinated. If it's decaf then what's the purpose?

Be hunted by a very, very lazy tiger with ADD, or be hunted by the world's most determined snail that's been trained like Agent 47?

The snail. In this scenario, I look at it from the angle of; which of my pursuers would be the easiest to kill before it kills me so as to settle it once and for all.

If both are immortal however, I would choose the tiger.

Be loved by everyone, but never find true love, or find true love, but be hated by everyone else.

Hmm, I think finding true love but being hated by everyone else.

I figure I can ignore most people if I have an amazing partner to return to at the end of the day.

Meeting your favorite celebrity or becoming famous yourself?

Become famous myself. Never meet your heroes favorite celebs.

Have immense physical strength that you can never control, or so little strength that pushing yourself out of bed is a struggle?

So little strength I can barely push myself out of bed. I'll just start exercising again.

Have 3 amazing RPs, but all partners expect you to reply same day they respond, or have 1 decent RP with a partner who is willing to wait as long as it takes for you to get back to them?

Have 1 decent RP with a patient partner. Stress and pressure in RPs drains my writing mood.

Get locked up in a room full of kittens or get locked up in a room full of puppies?

Kittens. They're chewier and the meat is better quality. But dark jokes aside, assuming there's food there, I'm just more of a cat person.

A bad end to a fun date, or a good end to a boring date

A good end to a boring date. I prefer to end things with good feelings.

Batman or Iron Man?

Lavender... granted it might make me feel more sleepy I do enjoy the scent a bit more.

Socks or Barefoot around the house?

Socks in winter, barefoot in spring, summer and fall, lol.

Sweet snacks or salty snacks?

Sweet snacks. Salt makes me thirsty, and drinking too much in the evening ruins my sleep. >.>

Darth Vader or Darth Maul?

Spork! Or more seriously a Fork. Most things I like a fork is just better.

With Food... Bone or Boneless?

sixtyNINERS

Really through I don’t care either way. Don’t watch the sport

Morning person of night person

Back
Top Bottom