Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Bottom (I've always preferred the missionary position just because it provides for deeper penetration AND...he has to do most of the work! LOL!

Same question

Missionary is GREAT, because of the way it makes me feel (and the way it makes HER feel) - but after forty, life on the bottom takes on a definite appeal: gravity is my friend, and everything I like is right there in front of me!

Do you like having your womb moved around in your belly?

*Giggles* Although that is another GREAT question, it was not asked in the format needed for this particular thread. *Clears throat and smirks*

I've never thought about that (or done it, I suppose) Hmmm...I'm going to google that, too! LOL!

Tickling someone or BEING tickled?

Ohh....tough choice! I'll say being tied up.

Soft whimperings and moans or loud squeals and screams?

Loud squeals and screams, Because its better if your next-door neighbors can hear then come over and ask. "Can we join in" ((Had it happen 2 days ago. ( o ) > ( o ) ))

Bacon, or turkey bacon? ((Damn you epic meal time!))

I have to admit, I PREFER the real bacon BUT, I do eat turkey bacon because I like to eat healthy.

Chinese or Italian cuisine?

How about: a bare hand (or two)? The skin-on-skin factor is to me MOST important! I'll leave the riding crops to jockeys and the paddles to whitewater types.

Fingerworks (on the receiving end): anal or vaginal?

Hands tire out, hun. If you start spanking me you better be ready to go the distance - I'll be very bratty and pouty if you stop before I've got a lovely multicolour bruise forming - in colours other than boring old red. Hands are fun, but it also means you aren't at all serious.

Vaginal.

Fibre-glass cane or rattan cane? (For caning)

Back
Top Bottom