Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Actor.... Movie.... Actor

Alex O’Loughlin
(😂 I was gonna say! Anyways.....as to your comment about Dead Silence.....funnily enough, I am not a huge fan of porcelain dolls to begin with and ventriloquist dummies are creepy as fuck as well and that was well before I saw the movie. 😂 Still, there is just something about it that makes it one of my favorites. Lmao go figure, eh!?)

August Rush
(I’ve been letting that grey matter stew for too long, ya’know? And it’s true, it’s like seeing a pile-up, or Mounties in a Timmies drive-thru. You know you shouldn’t stare, but you can’t look away.)

Sam Witwer
(Now imagine also not being too fond of clowns......and yet.....I find some of my favorites are always with things I absolutely don’t care for.....and sometimes combined! Clown dolls.....clowns dolls are freaky as fuck!)

Crank
(Mmm, that sounds like a good time, but I’ve had dreams about fighting squids, and other freaky things without batting an eye at them. Then I get spooked at the slightest things. Soo... I’m an odd duck.)

Super Bad
(Ahaha on that pun, and I wouldn’t worry. You’re in the company of someone who stumped a masterclass vocal coach by singing the harmony, not the melody, during a lesson. She had to sing the same note multiple times before I got it.)

Carla Gallo
(I’ve been out of choir and way out of practice for so so long. Now my shower concerts though are second to none! 😂 And my car karaoke is top notch!)

Bad Neighbours
(I wish I had that sort of experience. It’s been Shower karaoke, and Sidewalk concerts for me... Along with a single vocal lesson. I’ve made an ass, and a joker of myself for singing in public, and responding to people singing in public. Aah, I have very little shame, and plenty of wit. —There’s a song out there that goes “how do I know he loves me?” and I started singing Cher’s “It’s in his kiss”. I was in a classroom when that happened.)

Jake Johnson
(Oh indeed! I will bust out in song....once in a while and depending on who’s around and what is said. 😂 Even then, I still get weird looks. 💃🏻)

Back
Top Bottom