Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Actor.... Movie.... Actor

Silence of the Lambs
(Tremors! Tremors! Watch iiit, and marvel over Kevin Bacon in a horror. Now, I feel like I have to go over all the horrors on Netflix just to see what they still have. lol I’m dying of both excitement and laughter...)

Cuba Gooding Jr
(Ummm I’ve seen Footloose, many moons ago and of course Tremors. As well as Stir of Echoes. Good movie by the way.)

Jerry McGuire
(I just found out that he was in Balto, and R.I.P.D ... I’m ashamed because Balto was a childhood fave of mine.)

A Bright Shining Lie.
(Don’t go watching RIPD unless you want to waste some time, but Balto is one of those classic tales. I think there are actually quite a few movies that cover the same story, too.)

Bill Paxton
(I always have time to waste! 😂 I probably have seen some version or another of the tale. My child being older now, I don’t watch those kinds of movies that often anymore and heaven forbid if something happens to any of the animals, I’ll be a mess. Take Eight Below for example......ugly crying.....just sayin’ 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Twister
(For the record, I have seen Tremors. Several times. It's like the exception to me growing up as a scaredy cat that would never watch horror-ish movies. I think it was just on daytime tv on the weekend a lot)

Helen Hunt
(...I hate to say it, Pheonix, but you’ll likely be ugly crying. Aww, alright, Gina... Try: Dead Silence, or Stephanie, maybe?)

As Good As It Gets
(I dunno that I can watch it then. Lmao I hate ugly crying. 😭 Gina.....Dead Silence for sure! Heh One of my fave horror flicks.)

Back
Top Bottom