Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Actor.... Movie.... Actor

Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan (Field of Dreams! Also, I had such a little girl crush on Christian Slater and he is such a brat in that movie, haha)

Kirstie Alley

(Slater’s aight, don’t think I ever had a crush on him though. Baseball movies were a big thing in our house when we were younger though. Lol)

Look Who’s Talking

(I strongly associate my dad with baseball movies, which is odd because I don’t picture him actually watching baseball. When I think about how many times I saw Robin Hood: PoT, I can only assume that my mom had a big thing for Kevin Costner or Michael Bolton, both of which are hilarious)

John Travolta

(My brothers played baseball and my mom and dad still watch Tigers games. Here I am, odd (wo)man out. I love football. 😂 I like baseball too though. Anyways....I’m kinda with your mom though on this one but then again, I think I’ve always dug the older gentlemen. Kurt Russell was my first celeb crush, RDJ my second.....Kurt is 27 years older than me and RDJ is 12 years older. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂)

Be Cool

(I had Bull Durham in mind, Field of Dreams works, and I think many overlook For the Love of the Game for Kevin Costner movies.)

Broken Ghost.
(I barely recognized the title, but I remember watching it, a few times. It’s one of my few guilty pleasure alien movies.)

Where the Wild Things Are (I have no idea who that is, and this is the only thing I recognize from his filmography)

Rumour has it...
(...That Pheonix and I are both super cheesy dorks. Honestly, though, I can never remember what Mark Ruffalo is in. I can never put his face to the name.)

Jennifer Aniston

(Heh! 🤭 I am a huge dork and I am in good company! I can name a few he is in, a few because of one of his coworkers and another because the movie is a total chick flick that was super cute and funny. 😂 but I didn’t know he was in Where the Wild Things Are.....I’ve never seen it. Lmao)

Office Space

(Also a huge dork, though this is really highlighting how much movie actor/actress knowhow I've forgotten. I blame Netflix ((and anime)))

John C. McGinley
(Ha! Some of these I’m good with, others I’m like.....”Wha!” Mainly the ones I haven’t seen. Or the ones, like Mark Ruffalo......I had no clue he was in that movie. 😂)

Are we done yet?
(Honestly... Netflix and iTunes have done it for me, too. I binge anime, old series, and b-horrors. Soo, I actually have to look a good number of these up. Lol)

Ride Along
(B-Canadian Horrors are like my all-time guilty pleasure, right now. They really are just so sad and so bad that it’s great. I just wish I had someone to play a Canadian Horror drinking game with...)

Back
Top Bottom