Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Actor.... Movie.... Actor

Queen Latifah
(Hunh... that really throws a wrench into my idea of who he is. — But then, he did surprise me when I saw him in ‘Only You’. So, he’s been surprising me for awhile.)

Set It Off
(One of my favorite RDJ movies is Chances Are.....that was the movie that started it for me. The Judge is a good more recent one. That’s not even to mention the shit he’s been through and over come. Yeah, he’s gorgeous and I’m all over it but I really admire him as an entire person also. *nodnods*)

Blair Underwood
(Yeah, I get the feeling that he’s seen his fair share, learned from it, and is enjoying his life, now.)

Steven Weber
(I know him from Scream. Lmao used to date a guy, swear to God, looked just like him in that movie. But I love him in the Scooby movies too!)

The Shining
(Scream, She’s all That, and 13 Ghosts for me... I love that there’s someone out that looks just like him. 😂 That makes it all the better.)

Rebecca De Mornay
(13 Ghosts was bad ass, love that movie too! And yes! It was pretty funny because my friend at the time was dating someone that looked like Skeet Ulrich too. It was really bizarre but fun! 🤭)

James Cromwell.
(Oh good god, I think the world has been blessed with such amazing look-a-likes because I’ve come across two guys that look like Boy George and John Cleese.)

Back
Top Bottom