Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A lonely gym leader (fandom x alzayin2099)

Misty sighed at his insistance. "Fine....but you can tell me your secret first, then ask what secret you want to know about me...." Misty continued washing her back, deciding to just try and make it easier to get this over with as quickly as possible.

He smiled at her and said, "Well fine. If you really wanna know that much about me, my biggest secret that I never told anyone was that when I was a little boy, I was walking through the field of this town Floaroma Town...and this was back when there was just nothing but houses and barren land there. And I saw flowers start sprouting everywhere as this little hedgehog pokemon came through the town. I wasn't a pokemon trainer yet so I couldn't identify it but it certainly wasn't one I have ever seen before. Now....tell me what your secret was. And be honest." He said with his cock still growing ever closer to her breasts.

The story was....rather beautiful really...it made her smile softly...she'd never quite thought of him as being quite so sentimental...his cocky and arrogant attitude certainly didn't show it. "Maybe you should start out with that line, rather than declaring you'll have a girl on her knees by the end of the night....you might get a few less slaps..." She chuckled slightly, continuing to wash his back. "As for me....I...." She trailed off as he exposed his growing cock once again. "As for me..." The hand with the rag slowly moved to his lower back, then before Misty even realised it her hand was moving around, the rag starting to brush against his cock, Misty's eyes now openly fixed on it.

He shivered a bit as he felt the rag brush gently against his cock and he took her hand gently and started to stroke his cock using her hand, not in a forceful way but rather a nurturing way and the young male lifted her head to break her fixation on his cock as he kissed her soft lips and broke away only long enough to say, "You can trust me."

Misty didn't know what she was doing....she had been about to pull away, to run from the room...but then he took her hand....placing it against his bare cock, starting to stroke it. She said nothing, just panted slightly as she started to stroke his still gradually hardening cock, her nipples hardening beneath her bikini.

He groaned softly at her light touch and whispered, "You are very good at that." His lips continued to assault her own as his mouth opened more to slide his tongue into her mouth and wrap it around her tongue as one hand slid down to her breasts and started to massage her through her bikini.

Misty panted into the kiss, closing her eyes as her hand squeezed his cock a little more. She wanted him hard....she wanted...no...she needed to know how big he was. God she hadn't done this in too long....the last time she'd had sex was over 2 years ago....after getting more than a little drunk on her 25th birthday... The woman moaned into the kiss as he started to massage her firm, full breasts through the skintight material of her bikini, her nipples rock hard against his palm.

He looked into Misty's eyes and said, "You are beautiful, Misty." He then lifted her bikini top slightly so that he could gain access to her bare breasts, with his palms and fingers working gently at her breasts teasing her nipples softly. His cock was growing closer to it's full size due to Misty's skillful touch. "Mmmmm you feel so good," he whispered gently into her ear.

Misty's firm breasts bounced free as the tight bikini was pulled away, panting heavily as he started to play with them.....his hands felt so good...oh god so good.... "Nn...." The woman panted and moaned, her hand starting to stroke his cock faster, her eyes fixed upon it. He was already at least twice the size of any of her previous partners....and he was still growing!

He pulled away from his kiss with the older woman, panting slightly and whispered, "Do you want to take this into another room or do you want to keep this up in here?" He shivered a bit as his cock continued to grow and stroked her hair gently as a hand teasingly pinched her nipple. He kissed her lips again and moaned again as her strokes gained speed.

"H-here!" The answer was quick, almost desperate....it was starting to become clear she was rather sexually frustrated at the moment....a woman like her shouldn't have to go so long without the touch of another person. Her stroking of his cock just got a little faster, as if desperate to bring him to full hardness.

He wrapped his arm around her to undo her top and tossed it to the side to completely free her breasts and said, "We should probably get you out of those clothes then." He moved his head down to kiss her neck softly and then bit her teasingly. He then winked at her and moved his lips down to sensually kiss her breasts as his cock finished growing in front of her as he sucked on her breasts playfully.

Misty's breasts bounced slightly as they were freed from their tight bikini top, her large, hard nipples on display as she continued to stroke his cock, staring right at it. "S-so big...." She barely noticed his wink, then gasped as he started to kiss at her breasts, shivering and letting out a soft moan of pleasure. "Oh god.....oh god it's so big.....h-how long....how long is it...?"

He laughed a bit at her reaction to his cock and whispered, "I dunno. I've never really measured it. I know it's bigger than some of my pokemon." The young male chuckled slightly and said, "I promise you that we can have a lot of fun with it. And if you are really curious, we can measure it together or maybe you and I can just get down to business." he said pulling her up so that she was on his lap, with his cock rubbing between her legs.

Oh Misty wanted to measure it alright..but that would come later....right now she needed to relieve all this tension....two years of sexual frustration all ready to be released at once. Misty's hands found their way to her shoulders, her crotch grinding against his cock, her dripping wet pussy lips sliding up and down the shaft. "Oh god....I....I need it....."

He kissed his older lover's lips passionately as he stroked the back of her hair and then said, "Well since you asked so nicely, I suppose we could get down to it if you want to get out of those cute bottoms." He continued to fondle her breasts, teasing her nipples just to play with her.

Misty growled impatiently as she started to slip her bikini bottoms off, managing to get them off without moving away from his lap. "Hurry up damnit..." She growled again, gripping his shoulders as her bare pussy started to grind against his cock.

He kissed her roughly after she growled at him and said, "Oh. Someone's in a naughty rush." He slapped her ass firmly leaving a red mark as he pressed his cock against the entrance of her tight cunt and pushed his way into her slowly but forcefully.

"Shut up and do it" Misty growled impatiently once again, until she felt his cock pressing against her, gasping as it started to push in, spreading her tight pussy open. Despite the fact that she wasn't one, she was still as tight as a virgin as his cock started to slowly slide inside of her, every inch feeling heavenly to the woman.

"Oh fuck! You are so fucking tight!" He shouted as he forced his cock deeper into the beautiful woman. He kissed her lips softly as he slapped her ass again and said, "Oh god Misty. You are so fucking gorgeous." He pulled his cock slowly out and slammed back into her as he started kissing the young siren's neck, nibbling and biting somewhat.

Misty was pushing back against him, grunting loudly as more of his cock was stuffed inside of her. God it had been so long....and he was so very big.... "Nngh....f-fuck....h-harder....harder damnit!" Misty clearly wasn't in much of a mood for a gentle fuck, and she clearly didn't care that this boy was an inexperienced virgin.

He pulled her hair roughly and said, "Listen here, I'll fuck you however I like." The young male, although inexperienced, seemed to grow more confident once Misty growled at him. He thrusted rougher and deeper into the pleading woman as he silenced her with his lips before biting her shoulder.

Misty liked it rough...out of the bedroom she may have been cocky and bossy, perhaps even a bit of a bitch, but in the bedroom she just wanted her man to take charge. "Nngh!" She groaned loudly as he started to fuck her harder, grunting as he bit her shoulder. "Oh fuck! So good! So big!"

He looked at her and smirked as he slapped her ass harder and slammed his cock harder and rougher, rubbing against her g-spot occasionally as he pulled her hair and said, "Maybe if you keep this up." He moved his lips to the other side of her face to nibble on her ear, "Add in a little dirty talk, we can fuck again after this." His hips continued to thrust upwards into her tight pussy.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

"F-fuck...your cock...it's so big....I've never had one so big before!" Misty thrust her chest forwards, pushing her breasts into his face as she continued to bounce on his cock. "Oh god! For a virgin you're pretty fucking good!" She panted heavily, her breasts bouncing freely before him. "J-just....don't cum inside me....that's all I ask...."

Back
Top Bottom