Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A lonely gym leader (fandom x alzayin2099)

Misty's face turned bright red as the small vibrator jumped out of her purse, the woman just freezing and staring for a few moments. "I...." She just stared for a few moments, then suddenly turned, hurrying out of the restaurant as fast as she could without looking like she was running, eyes closed tightly as her face was as red as her hair.

"Oh god. Rotom! Look at what you've done. She's probably crying right now. You have really done it this time." He frowned as he picked up the toy and put it in his pocket as Rotom ejected from it. Adam frowned and ran after Misty eventually catching up to the redhead before she made it to the gym. He grabbed her arm lightly and said, "Misty, I am so sorry. I never meant for that to happen. I promise that Rotom will be dealt with." he said nodding with a nervous smile.

Misty violently yanked her arm away from him when he grabbed it, turning to look at him with a mixture of anger and upset. "Just leave me alone! You've had your fun, humiliating me in public like that, so just go brag to your friends or something you stupid kid!" Misty turned away to hide the tears she was wiping away. If this had happened somewhere else, maybe it wouldn't matter, but this place....this was her home, this was where everyone in the city knew her. If this ever got out....

"Misty, come on. Be reasonable about this. Why would I want to embarrass you? I think you are beautiful and I wanted this date to go perfectly and I would never have expected this to happen. Tell you what. Give me another chance. One more chance. I will leave Rotom at the motel room. I will do anything I can do to have one more date with you." he said smiling nervously at her as he turned her around and then wiped away a tear and said, "Please."

"Why should I give you another chance? I only went on this stupid 'date' because of that be! You've had your one date so be satisfied with it!" She pushed his hand away from her cheek, glaring at him angrily. It seemed that this of all things had restore her firey spirit, the one she seemed to have lost after losing their battle earlier today. "Just get the hell away from me, and take your perverted Pokemon with you!" She growled, then turned to walk away quickly.

He frowned a bit as she stormed away. Adam wasn't going to be the kind of guy who would constantly bother Misty over this issue. She wanted him to leave her alone, so he would. He sighed and said, "For what it's worth, I really did like you." He walked away to go to the Cerulean City Cave.

Misty returned to the gym and went to her private room quickly, just changing into her regular clothes and punching her wall, something she had done more than a few times before, a new dent joining several others in the wall.

As Adam ventured deeper into the cave, he would encounter nothing but relatively common wild Pokemon, some stronger than others, though nothing spectacular. Unfortunately, it would soon become more and more obvious that ignoring Misty's warning wasn't the best idea. The cave was like a labyrinth, twists and turns everywhere, the light poor at best. It would be easy for even an experienced explorer to get lost.

The final straw came when there was another wild Pokemon attack though, a wild Gyarados emerging from the water, but in the close proximity of the cavern walls the inevitable finally happened. The cave behind Adam would begin to collapse, tunnels caving in all around.....

It was around a hour later that Misty was stood at the entrance of the cave, shaking her head. As usual she was the one called upon to save stranded trainers....but knowing who it was....still...she couldn't just leave him to die in there.
Unlike most, Misty had intimate knowledge of the cave, she knew every twist, every turn, every river. The cave in would make things difficult....but not impossible, not for her at least. Anyone else would die wandering around aimlessly.

Adam would have been trapped for a few hours, before movement would approach, some rocks being moved aside, before Misty emerged from the darkness, a stern look on her face as she glared at him. "I warned you to stay out of here didn't I?"

Adam groaned a bit as he finally saw Misty's form move closer to him. His body looked slightly famished as if he hadn't eaten in a day or two, with tattered clothes and scratches and bruises covered his body. The young man had tried to work his way out but couldn't get out for the life of him. When Misty found him, he was propped up on his backpack right beside a large lake in the middle of the cake. He looked at her and shook his head. "I was right see." he said pointing to a large rock form. In his hallucinations from being alone in the dark and delirious from drinking the saltwater that washed up into this lake, he thought the formation was a mewtwo. "Normal pokeballs won't even capture it." he said weakly before saying, "Are you an angel?" With that, the once formidable opponent passed out with a smile on his face.

Adam was lucky he passed out when he did....if he hadn't then Misty was more than ready to deliver a solid smack to his head in order to knock him out. "Idiot....nobody ever listens..." If it weren't for the fact there were wild Pokemon living in here she would've sealed up the entrance to the cave long ago. "Come on you...." She grumbled and grabbed Adam, hoisting him up and putting him on her back, putting his arms over her shoulder so she could carry him. "Geez....when we get you out of here you need to go on a diet kid....you weigh a ton...." Misty grumbled then started her way slowly and carefully out of the cavern.

It didn't take long to return to the city, but unforunately she was turned away from the hospital. There had been some bad accidents lately, and since Adam wasn't badly injured they couldn't spare the room for him. Perhaps unfortunately the hospital were aware that Misty had basic medical skills and would be capable of treating him, so they suggested she do just that. "Great....just my luck. This night keeps getting worse and worse...."

Misty made her way back to the gym, creeping inside and to one of the guest rooms, unceremoniously dumping Adam onto the bed.

Adam managed to gain conciousness by this point and said, "Oh the room is spinning. What's going on? Where am I?" he said sitting up slightly to look at Misty and said, "I-if you wanted to get me in bed, all you had to do was ask." He then fell back down quickly, unable to stay up.

Misty growled at his smartass comment about getting him into bed, about to knock him back into a laying position until he fell backover by himself. "Idiot child. You should listen to what the grown ups tell you" She grabbed a bottle of disinfectant, then quickly started applying it to his wounds, not warning him or trying to be gentle about it.

He looked at her and winced a bit as she poured the disinfectant on his wounds and said, "Oh damn. That burns. Look. Could wee maybe start over and do this that's less burny?" h said trying to scootch away from her while he's on the bed.

"It's going to burn however I do it, so why don't you act like the big man you keep claiming you are and stop being a baby?" Misty rolled her eyes as she continued to disinfect his wounds. "Or I could just stop and let your wounds get infected if you'd prefer, your choice" She glared at him, but behind the anger there was a slight hint of concern.

He frowned a bit and said, "I've never been good with doctors, nurses, chanseys, or anything like those." The young male added, "And I am a big man. And I'll let you disinfect them but then I am totally out of here. Little scrapes and bruises can't st-" He stopped as his stomach let out a might growl and he laughed nervously. "Heh. Guess I should have gotten a doggy bag from our date to take with me. I'm starving."

"Idiot, you think a few cuts and bruises are all you've got? You were in a cave in you idiot, you could have internal bruising aswell. Just sit still....whether either of us like it or not you're stuck here for at least a few days..." Misty grumbled as she heard his stomach, rolling her eyes as she finished disinfecting his wound. "Fine....I'll go and get some food...." She sighed, turning to leave the room.

He frowned again as he looked at the 27 year old gym leader and looked down away from her. "Ummm Misty. For what it's worth, I promise I will make this all up to you. This never should have happened this way." he said nodding as he looked back at her with a nervous smile.

"Yeah well.....you're just a kid I suppose....maybe you weren't to know better..." Misty sighed as she returned with a plate of food, setting it down beside the bed. "Maybe if you hadn't been so cocky to begin with then things would have turned out a little differently wouldn't they?"

"Well yeah but I wouldn't have gotten to go out on a date with you otherwise. I was told that girls like confidence. And I mean I wouldn't really have even registered on your radar otherwise." He said blushing a bit. It seemed Adam had a much softer side to him than previously thought. He poked the food with a fork curiously and then ate it.

"There is such a thing as too much confidence" Misty rolled her eyes as she sat down, folding her arms and watching him eat. "You do realise I've got to be at least 10 years older than you don't you? You should be chasing after girls your own age, not adults"

He frowned a bit and said, "Yeah. But I mean, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And my philosophy in life is my philosophy with pokemon. Go for the gold. You'll never know until you try. And if you have a baby, leave it at daycare until it is older and stronger." He said with a thumbs up and a piece of rice on his cheek.

Misty twitched, then gave him a slap across the face. "So you'd just dump your own child at a daycare centre so someone else could look after it? Just when I was starting to think you weren't a jerk, just an idiot, you go and prove me wrong yet again" She growled, quickly standing up. "If you're finished eating then I'll let you get some rest" She nearly snarled the words out at him, leaning down over him to grab his tray, having to get quite close as she did so....

He winced and said, "Ow! That hurt. I was just kidding. I wouldn't really drop a child away at a day care like that. I was just trying to make you laugh. Look. I'm sorry. Once I'm healed up, I'll leave you alone okay?" He said frowning more.

"Then don't go making jokes like that, now we're just back to you being an idiot..." She sighed and shook her head, picking up his tray. "Get comfortable....you'll be here for a while...a week at least...." She grumbled at the prospect, turning to go. She had changed clothes back into something more casual, though as she turned her back on him he would get a good view of her denim shorts, clinging to her butt like a second skin as she walked away.

He frowned a bit and said, "With you, it's pretty much be 100% perfect or nothing at all, am I right?" he said looking at her ass and gulping as he tried to hide his erection under his blanket quickly.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Misty turned back to face him, barely giving him time to hide his erection. Fortunately for him, it seemed she hadn't quite seen it. "Look, we're stuck together for the moment so just stop trying to impress me alright? I'm not a cradle robber"

Back
Top Bottom