Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hinata's darker side. (Fandom and I)

"Aw... you say that like its a bad thing!" Hinata teased as she stood up slowly on her wobbly legs.

"You....you want every girl to be like this?" Sakura pointed one hand to her breasts, the other between her legs. "How could you Hinata...? This....this is so unlike you.....the Jutsu is....it's messing with your mind..." Sakura started to reach for her clothes, though as she pulled on her tight leather shorts there was a clearly visible bulge in them from her limp cock.

"H-how can you not like it?" Hinata whimpered as her knee's buckled and she fell to the floor again.

"I.....how can I like it? Look at my body....I'm some kind of freak" Sakura was struggling to pull her shirt back on. Somehow she managed to stretch it across her enlarged breasts, but only just. The very bottom of her breasts was still visible, along with her entire belly. "If anyone sees me like this they're gonna know straight away something is wrong!"

"It's not like I can keep that up on everyone around me 24 hours a day is it?!" Sakura growled, turning to go. "I'm going to the library! I need to find a way to undo this...." With a scowl Sakura literally ripped the door of the room from its hinges, despite the door being made of solid meta, and went to head outside so she could get to the library, hoping and praying she could make it without being seenl. Jiraiya was right....Sakura had inherited Tsunade's temper aswell as her incredible strength.....

Nearby Ino was working at her parents shop on the late shift. "Damn family! Why do I have to work late?!" She grumbled as she waited at the counter. "No one comes in this late!"

Sakura's route took her by the flower shop, she had been hoping it would be closed, but unfortunately it was open, and so were the doors. Sakura sniffed the air....she could smell the flowers...but more than that she could smell Ino. Without even thinking, Sakura ended up walking into the flower shop, her swollen breasts still straining tightly against her shirt, fortunately drawing attention away from the bulge in her skintight leather shorts.

Ino looked up as the door to the shop opened, her jaw dropping when she saw Sakura. "Holy shit, Sakura! What did you do to your tits!"

"I-Ino!" Sakura only just now seemed to become consciously aware of Ino's presence, quickly moving her arms to cover her chest, or at least try to. "I....I..." Sakura took a few more steps into the shop, gasping as she felt an odd stirring sensaton within her. "Oh no....no no no...." Sakura started shakng. "Gotta keep control....gotta keep control...."

"S-Sakura?" Ino asked in a concerned tone as she stepped from behind the counter.

"Ino....oooh...." The bulge in Sakura's shorts stirred, starting to move slowly, beginning to lengthen slowly and surely.

"H-help me Ino...." Sakura's shorts were continuing to bulge and stretch, the fabric beginning to strain as Sakura's cock was beginning to grow bigger and harder within her clothing.

"I....I..." Sakura panted as she felt the lust creeping into her mind, hormones flooding through her body. Her shorts and panties began to give way, the material starting to rip, before the front of her shorts burst open, her still growing cock springing free, at about 11 inches so far and continuing to grow both longer and thicker.

Back
Top Bottom