Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hinata's darker side. (Fandom and I)

"Oh you won't." Hinata said as she lined herself up behind Sakura and pressed against her anus. "Because you'll never want to go away."

((sowwy, been busy for a few days ^^))

"N-no!" Sakura's eyes widened as she felt where the tip of Hinata's cock was pressing. "N-not there! Please! Please not there! I'm begging you Hinata! Don't do it!" Sakura was still a virgin in every hole, and years of training had left her body incredibly tight.

"Hin-" Sakura cut off as the cock rammed into her, Sakura screaming as about half of Hinata's cock entered her in a single thrust, though half was a good 12 inches. Sakura's body squeezed down incredibly tightly, the girl spasming and trying to pull away. "T-take it out....p-please...." Sakura coughed and panted. "H-how....wh-why do you even have that....?"

"B-but how...?" Sakura looked back over her shoulder, then screamed as the rest of the cock was rammed into her ass, the girls stomach bulging out with the outline of Hinata's cock, Sakura's breasts bouncing wildly from the sudden force, her ass only getting tighter around the cock.

Sakura whimpered as her ass was violated, though the juices from her pussy were running between her legs, gradually starting to lubricate Hinata's cock, since Sakura's ass wasn't getting any looser despite the rough fucking.

((Question, should Sakura change from cum in her ass? Or only from cum in her pussy?))

(Either is okay! and maybe she can get revenge on Hinata?)

Hinata moaned in pleasure from the tightness.

((hmmmm, I think I'll go with pussy XD))

"St-stop....please....t-take it out....I'm begging you..." Sakura sobbed as the pain started to subside, the two foot cock starting to cause pleasure inside of her.

"Fine then! I'll put it in..." She pulled out and then slammed it into her pussy.

Sakura howled as her virginity was taken, hymen broken as the entire two foot cock rammed inside of her, thrusting past her cervix and bulging out her womb. Sakura gurgled at the sensation, her juices making the insertion much easier this time at least.

Sakura had lost the ability to speak by now, gasping and panting, drooling as her breasts bounced madly, her body swinging from the ropes suspending her from the ceiling. Her pussy was squeezing just as tightly as her ass, the girls stomach bulging out every time the cock rammed inside of her. "Ungh...." Sakura panted as her body started to twitch, an orgasm approaching.

"Thats it slut! Lose yourself to the feeling!" Hinata moaned as she pushed her to the edge of orgasm.

Sakura panted, gurgling, then screamed out as she came violently, her pussy squeezing even tighter around Hinata's cock, juices spraying everywhere from her body.

Sakura's eyes widened as she felt cum suddenly pouring directly into her womb, so much hot fluid pouring into her. The girls womb bulged and ballooned as it was filled, the thick cock and tight pussy combining to trap every last drop of fluid inside of her.

Sakura coughed as the cock went limp and slipped out of her, a torrent of cum suddenly gushing out of her pussy, her belly returning to its flat state. "H-Hinata...please...l-let me down..." Sakura started squirming, an odd fiery sensation building up in her belly. "I...I don't feel so good Hinata....ngh....p-please...."

"Don't worry Sakura-chan, thats just the jutsu working its powers on you." She smirked as she leaned behind her to rub her burning clit.

Sakura cried out as the fingers touched her ultra-sensitive clit, which seemed to pulse beneath Hinata's fingers. It started to swell, Sakura arching her back as ever so slowly, her clit seemed to bulge and expand, growing out to just over an inch long to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom