Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hinata's darker side. (Fandom and I)

"Nngh! Nyagh!" Sakura shook her head as she felt the pressure building inside of her clit, but she was fighting it, focusing her Chakra to hold back whatever was happening, trying to stop it. Her clit pulsed slightly, bulging a little thicker, but not growing out any further right away, the girl was managing to stop the gradual growth.

Unfortunately, the pressure kept building and building inside Sakura's body, and eventually even her skilled chakra control and medical knowledge couldn't hold it back. With a might scream Sakura arched her back, her clit suddenly surging and erupting from her body. In the blink of an eye it had grown and transformed, becoming a cock 2 feet long and 4 inches thick, veins on the shaft throbbing as the mighty cock pulsed, pussy juices dripping from it.

"D-do you like it, Sakura-chan?" Hinata asked as she massaged the pink-haired girls growing tits, "Do you like the cock I've given you?"

Sakura had her eyes closed tightly, not wanting to see what had happened to her. She could feel her breasts swelling slowly, growing within Hinata's hand until each one was the size of a melon. "Wh-what....what have you done to me....?" Sakura slowly opened her eyes, gasping as she saw her new body. "N-no....no no no no no...." The new hormones were only starting to rush through her body, and for the time being Sakura's own stubborness was keeping her mental state normal...but that resistance was soon going to start breaking down.

Sakura's cock twitched, her mammoth breasts bouncing slightly as she started squirming against the ropes holding her once again. "Nnngh....oh god....I can't bear it..." Her cock was twitching with desire, the ropes above her starting to strain after being so worn by Sakura's intense strength, almost on the verge of breaking now...

Sakura dropped to her hands and knees as she was cut loose, panting heavily for a few moments, before she suddenly leapt up with inhuman speed, lunging at Hinata and pinning the girl against the wall. "You....you bitch....how dare you do this to me..." Sakura snarled at the other girl in anger, pinning her roughly to the wall, giving Hinata no freedom to move around.

Hinata smiled at her, eyes filled with lust and arousal as her cock became hard again. "Come on, Sakura-chan, rape me!"

Sakura growled and suddenly pushed Hinata onto her hands and knees. "You....I'll break you..." Sakura had lost control to her lust, at least temporarily. She lined her cock up with Hinata's ass, deciding to punish the girl first of all. Her cock was already well lubed with her own pussy juices, so with a violent thrust, Sakura rammed all 2 feet of her cock into Hinata's ass, right up to the hilt.

Sakura grabbed Hinata's ass, gurgling in pleasure at the strange sensation. She had never felt or imagined anything like this before, her cock spasming inside of Hinata's body. "Ngh..." She started to pull out, then slam back inside, grunting and starting to thrust harder into Hinata's ass.

Hinata moaned in pleasure as she began to jack herself off while Sakura fucked her ass. "Ah yes! Sakura, fuck my slutty ass! Punish me! Make me feel it!"

Sakura leaned forward, pressing her melon sized breasts against Hinata's back, before suddenly grabbing the other girls arms to stop her jacking herself off. "Don't you dare even think about it! You're to be punished, not pleasure yourself!"

"You do this to me....you turn me into this...and you think you get to jack yourself off?!" Sakura growled, then started thrusting more harshly into Hinata's ass, gurgling as she did so, the unfamiliar sensations nearly overwhelming her, causing Sakura to continue getting faster and faster with each thrust.

Hinata moaned her ass tightening around Sakura's cock as she felt precum dribble out of her meat. "Ah gods! It feels so gooood!"

Sakura just started fucking harder, grunting with every thrust as her hips started to shake. "Nngh....oh god...wh-what's happening....?" The girl was starting to lose control, an orgasm building inside of her, a sensation totally unfamiliar to the girl.

"Yes Sakura-chan! Cum inside my slutty ass!" Hinata urged her as she felt her own orgasm build up, her cock and pussy throbbing for another release.

Sakura's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her cock bulged, nearly doubling in thickness, before beginning to unload inhuman amounts of cum into Hinata's ass. Sakura howled and screamed in pleasure, keeping her cock buried as deep in the other girls ass as she could, grunting with every spurt as her cum kept coming and coming.

Hinata's eyes rolled back in her head, her body trembling with pleasure as she was filled like a balloon with cum.

Sakura had to have emptied about 2 gallons of cum into Hinata's ass before she stopped cumming, her cock still twitching, before Sakura slowly pulled it out, the massive organ starting to go soft and shrink, going from a 2 foot erection to a 6 inch soft cock in about 10 seconds. "Oh god...." Sakura stumbled back, slumping against the wall as her rational mind started to come back.

"I...." Sakura reached up to gently rub her head, looking up at Hinata. "What did you do to me.....?" Sakura looked down at her body, her now massive breasts and the limp cock hanging just above her pussy. "Oh god....my...my body....."

"I-its the jutsu I used on myself..." Hinata panted softly, cum and blood running down her pussy and balls. "its an infectious type."

"You....but why?!" Sakura growled, standing up again, glaring at Hinata angrily. "Do you have any idea what you've done? If we lose control again this could infect every woman in the village!"

Back
Top Bottom