Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hinata's darker side. (Fandom and I)

Chaelim

Star
Hinata had planned it all out, down to the last detail. Tonight, she would be hers.

Sakura yawned and stretched as she walked down the street, the sun setting on the horizon, the shops all around closing and the bars starting to open. It had been a hard day....half the day training and half the day working at the hospital. There had been a few unfortunate training accidents during the day, young ninja pushing themselves too far and expecting her to fix them up. "Ugh..."

The 18 year old sighed and ran a hand through her long pink hair. She had grown it out to about waist length in the past few years, and it wasn't the only change. Her body had matured further in these past few years. Her hips had widened slightly and her chest was now a perky and noticeable C-Cup. "I can't wait to get home and have a hot bath....."

Hinata waited in the alley outside the hospital, a bottle of chloroform and a rag in her pocket as she did. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

The streets were getting emptier as Sakura moved away from the center of the village, away from the stores and bars and towards the more residential areas. At this time of the evening the streets in this area were more or less deserted. Sakura just yawned and stretched again as she walked, completely relaxed. She was inside the village after all, what reason was there for her to be on her guard?

Hinata ran up behind her, chloroform-soaked rag in hand as she grabbed Sakura from behind and held her tightly. She pressed the Rag to the pink-haired girls face and made her breath deeply the fumes so she would go out like a light.

Sakura heard someone running behind her, but thought nothing of it. It wasn't until she felt a hand coming around that she started to react, but it was too late. She felt the cloth on her face, eyes widening as she tried to hold her breath, but it was much too late. Sakura had taken a deep breath of the fumes, and it didn't take long for her eyes to close and her body to go limp, collapsing back against Hinata, completely unconscious.

Hinata smirked and began to drag her away. "Thats it, Sakura-chan, sleep. You'll need it for what I have planned!"

Sakura barely even stirred as she was dragged away, her body totally limp in Hinata's arms. The girl was relatively light, most of her weight coming from the well defined muscle that covered her body.

Hours later, Hinata had undressed Sakura and tied her arms above her head, her jutsu-created cock begging to plow into the pink-haired girl then and there.

Sakura groaned slightly as she began to stir, her body moving and her eyes starting to flicker. "Nnngh..." She slowly shook her head, feeling slightly odd as her arms were tied up above her. "What....?" She started to open her eyes, looking up at Hinata's face, blinking slightly. "Hinata....? What....? What happened...?"

"You were asleep." Hinata smiled softly as she stroked her large cock, having fully undressed hours before. "I brought you here to rest before we have our fun...."

"Have....what...?" Sakura blinked, slowly starting to look down. She first noticed that she herself was naked, perky breasts practically defying gravity on her chest, displayed proudly for all to see. "Wh-what?! Why am I-" She was cut off when she saw Hinata though. First she saw those breasts....they were huge. Each one of Hinata's breasts was bigger than Sakura's head! But then....then there was the cock.....2 feet long and at least 3 or 4 inches thick....jutting out from Hinata's body. "Wh-what....? What is....what is that? Hinata.....what are you doing.....?"

"You'll see." Hinata smirked softly as she began to circle around Sakura like a predator eyeing its prey, precum dribbling out of her cock. "Which should I take first? Your vaginal virginity?" She said as she ran two fingers along the other girls pussy, "Perhaps your anal virginity?" She circled Sakura's balloon knot then, pressing against it with her thumb, "Or should I go all out and shove it down your throat?"

"Wh-what's gotten into you Hinata?! This isn't like you!" Sakura struggled against the ropes holding her, but they were too tight and secure, there was no way she was going to simply break free. She growled as she watched Hinata circling her, gasping when the other girl touched her hairless pussy. "St-stop this Hinata! Let me....let me help you get back to normal!"

"Why?" Hinata smirked as she plunged her fingers into the girls shaven pussy. "I like being like this, it gives me pleasure." She pushed her fingers in deep and pressed against Sakura's G-spot.

((Sorry, I had to go cook and eat dinner, ehehe))

Sakura yelped as the fingers thrust into her virgin pussy, her back arching as she tried to move away. "St-stop it! Stop this Hinata!" Sakura cried out, trying to be loud enough for others to hear and come to help. She cried out again as the fingers rubbed against her G-spot, cosing her eyes and biting her lip to suppress a groan of pleasure.

"Don't bother yelling." Hinata whispered into her ear softly, "This entire place is sound-proofed, no one can hear you." She took out her fingers and then shoved her whole fist into Sakura.
(Oh! :oops: )

Sakura screamed as an entire fist was suddenly thrust into her pussy, enough to take her virginity from her, breaking her hymen. "N-NO!" Sakura's body spasmed and convulsed, her breasts bouncing from the force.

"Oh my, seems I broke your hymen." Hinata said as she pushed her fist in and out of Sakura. "I was hoping to do that with my cock."

"N-no....stop it!" Sakura cried out, closing her eyes tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks as her pussy squeezed Hinata's fist tightly. "Please....I...I'm begging you to stop this Hinata!"

Hinata sighed in frustration. "Well if you're gonna be a big baby about it!" She slowly pulled her fist out of Sakura with a wet sucking sound.

Sakura gasped and her body seemed to relax as the fist was pulled out of her, panting heavily. "H-Hinata....let me go...I...I can fix you.....I...I'm sure I can..."

Hinata slapped her ass firmly, leaving a red palm print on the pink-haired girls asscheek. "Will you just shut up with that shit!"

The pink haired girl yelped, her body twitching at the hard slap. Hinata was so different....it was like she wasn't the same person anymore. "Just...stop it....stop this now and I promise I wont tell anyone alright?"

Back
Top Bottom