Dead Winter (Anjeru and I)

He groaned in reply, giving them a happy squeeze before her shirt was soon up and over those wonderful mounds. You know..try as he might? He never was very good with bras, and he was never sure why. It was just hooks, right? Or..or straps? Either way, his hands slid back against the bra with a small mutter of annoyance. Women shouldn't wear bras..they were stupid, practical and really just ruined his fun half the time..

She couldn't help but giggle at his mutter of annoyance. Hands pushed him up a bit, so she could hook the bra and shirt, simply pulling both over her head to drop them on the ground, leaving her ample breasts bare, peaked with pale, pink buds, her middle tucked in and flat, toned nicely; the dog tags fell and resettled between said breasts. "That better, soldier?" she pulled him back down and kissed him again, sliding her tongue in his mouth as she set a leg against his hip to pull him closer.

He could only moan in agreement, his hands slipping over her bare breasts to give them a squeeze of satisfaction as his lips broke to kiss down her neck. "Perfect.." he said huskily, his hands trailing down further to her hips, while his lips trailed over the top of a breast to flick the nipple with his tongue. He was trying to take his time, but..not take his time. He wanted to savor it, but he also wanted to be buried into her as soon as possible.

Kara moaned softly as he flicked the hardened pink nipple with his tongue, her own hands trailing down to undo her jean's button fly and helping him pull the currently offending piece of clothing off her young body. Which left her in the black boy short underwear that she normally wore for track, and despite not exposing much, the cloth of the undergarment molded perfectly to every part of her that could be more revealing than the lack of panties. Now, they matched, in their lack of clothing.

"Cute." He grinned, hands trailing down her hips to slowly and almost reverently slip down her boyshorts as he kissed her perfect stomach. He was admittedly both excited and nervous as he rolled them down. Wow, she was pretty toned on her legs..that was incredibly sexy. No wonder she could run so damn fast and keep him in the dust..not that he minded that beautiful ass in his view when she did.

She sighed almost pleasantly as he kissed her flat stomach, blushing as he rolled the boy shorts down on her long, femininely muscled legs; track had that kind of effect, and with the outbreak, always being on the run certainly helped. She could be thankful for that in a moment like this; even given the circumstances, she didn't want to be unattractive or unappealing. Especially when he looked good himself. "Well, now I appear to be at a dis advantage," she said with a small laugh, pushing him back to lie on the couch now as she pressed her own kisses down his toned torso.

"Aw, what?" He groaned, pushed away from her beautiful pussy..oh man, that smelled so good! But he could hardly argue when her lips met his chest with a soft sigh. "Dammit..fine.." He sighed dramatically, laying back. Well, the cock practically wanting to rip from his boxers wasn't really complaining, but he sure as hell was! Patience, Matt..patience. That was hard to have when this hot high school girl was on top of him like some beautiful sex goddess.

She couldn't help but laugh softly, nipping at his chest as she went down, her hand finding his cock through his boxers, holding it and giving it an appreciative squeeze. She dipped her tongue in his belly button with a giggle, before using her fingers to hook the elastic of his boxers. Hands then slowly pulled them down, sneaking in a lick at his cock as she did so, before tossing them to the pile of her clothes. She sat up and gave a mischievous grin, the dog tags settled nicely right between her ample breasts. "There, I think we are about even now, soldier," she said with a wink.

"Oh.." He groaned, eyes closing in appreciation before he settled on her wonderful form. He reached over to pull her over his body, finding that they fit each other quite nicely as his cock nestled nicely between her perfect aasscheeks as his hands drifted just as low, giving her a soft kiss. "Now we're even.." He sighed, he loved the feel of those breasts against his chest. "So..how do you want to do this, lovely?" He grinned. What he wouldn't do for a condom..

Kara sighed pleasantly again as she was pulled over his body, her breasts and nipples pressing against his hard chest, legs astride his hips. She blushed as she felt his cock against her pert bottom. "This was your idea, soldier," she said with a chuckle, kissing him back before nibbling at his neck.

"Mm..true.." He sighed, shifting to slip on top of her carefully, giving her own neck a fond kiss. "You don't..care then?" He breathed huskily, his tip shifting down to rub against her moist womanhood. The sparks that followed made his vision swim. Oh god, please say yes..or this was going to be very awkward, very quickly..

"I..um.." She blushed and then bit her lip, making a small noise as the head of his cock rubbed at her slick entrance. "Religious family, so...my mother had an IUD put in, said I couldn't have it removed until I graduated..." She kissed his lips softly. "In easy speak, I'm not able to get knocked up until it's removed." Unlikely, given most of the doctors were now eating people instead of treating them. Guess five years sterile wasn't the worst thing what with people eating each other.

"Oh god.." He groaned, there was little hesitation when Matt slid his erection in. Shivering in sweet joy of her pussy tight around his cock before his hips began to move..and oh, did they move hard. Hard enough for the smack of hot flesh to echo loudly in the quiet apartment. It was good..so good..he was nuzzled on top of her, his hips mindlessly driving into his partner with a quiet groan against her neck.

Oh fuck, fuck..he was going to fuck her until he couldn't move..

Kara tossed her head back and moaned when Matt slid his cock into her wet center, her nails gripping at his shoulders. Each hard thrust had her voicing a noise of enjoyment, shudders of pleasure wracking her lithe frame. He nuzzled his way on top of her, her hands gripping at his back as his hips thrust his length into her again and again, her legs trembling as she hooked them against his hips to pull him as deep as he could go, her walls tight and slick, ever so warm, against the intruding cock. Her back bowing to arch into him, eyes closed.

He put every ounce of his marine muscle into his hips, bucking into her like a wild animal as he kissed up her neck with a series of soft, quiet moans. "Shit..Kara.." He breathed, squirming every time the base of his cock hit home and his balls smacked against her eager flesh. Sleeping, he felt..was going to be a secondary urge tonight..and he was already quelling the urge not to cum. He wanted to savor it, just a little bit longer.

"Fuck, Matt... don't stop..." Kara moaned as she arched her back, her hips snapping back against his with each of his hard, almost frantic thrusts; it was almost like a crazed, desperate act, and in reality, it was. It had been a long time for both of them, and given the situation outside the walls of their temporary haven, well...yeah. Each thrust had her making eager, pleasurable noises from whimpers to moans, her nails scoring gentle lines of red across his back; faint, not deep, barely there, but enough to show she was enjoying herself.

"I don't want to.." He groaned, rocking harder into her. "But I don't..think I'm going to last very long.." he panted. Could anyone blame him? It had been years since he gotten laid..and her nails felt amazing on his back, making him shiver and arch as his hips continued to pound into her.

"S'okay..." she panted, almost whimpering, gripping at his back as she moaned more and more from each hard thrust, her breasts bouncing with the movements as they jarred the couch. "Almost there," her breath hitched and she let her head roll back, legs tightening on his waist as she rode his thrusts to the edge of the cliff. With a sudden cry, she fell over, her center and its walls clenching on his cock unbearably tight as her orgasm washed through her. Her warm release coated his cock and her body arched, keening whimpers and whole body shudders following suit as her nails scored his back just a tad harder that time. Who could blame her. Really.

"Oh..fuck.." He groaned, gripping her hips tightly as he rocked into her. Letting out a long, heavy shudder when he finally came inside her in three long jerks. Oh, god..her pussy felt incredible around his dick..especially when she was cumming.

"Fuck..fuck.." He panted, shivering at every little movement as he buried himself to the hilt, feeling all too smug about the collection of juices he felt around his cock..HIS juices..and hers.

She fell back against the cushions of the couch, throwing an arm over her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. Feeling the wetness beginning to seep from between her legs, she blushed and peeked out from under her arm. "I have a feeling I am going to need another shower..." she said, laughing softly, before brushing her fingers gently through his short hair.

"Mm..I like the smell on you," He grinned playfully, nuzzling against her neck. "Reminds me of a very handsome guy I know.." He purred. "Not to mention peerlessly brave."

"Oh, i think i know who you mean." She kissed the tip of his nose. "Also handsome, and very sexy." Nips his lip and kisses for a brief moment. "Not to mention a great lay." Wink. Totally.

"Yeah..yeah he is.." He said smugly, chest puffed out like some mighty lion. "Not to mention a consummate survivalist.." He sniffed, letting out a content breath as he slid himself out of her, his erection proudly glistening with their shared juices. Mm..that..felt absolutely incredible..

"I'll be right back," she chuckled, almost feeling a little self conscious, rolling off the couch and darting down the hall to the bathroom, her pert bottom in perfect view as she went. She cleaned herself up, before coming back out with her pistol - such an odd time to remember she'd forgotten it on the counter beside the sick - and setting it on the coffee table with the other weapons. She scooped up her water bottle and, now reclining there gloriously nude, took a swig before offering it to him.

He smiled at that, taking it in turn. "Practical..I like it." He grinned. "Very sexy and arousing of you." Well, shit..just about anything she did was sexy to him at the moment. It was so weird doing this, especially when outside you could hear the occasional infected fight, or even the growl of a hunter a few city blocks away. But they were just..ignorant to it, and it was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom