Karate can't save you now (Maxy x Kakure)

Yuzuki moaned loudly as she took Gichen's entire cock into herself, panting heavily as she held herself in place. "Ahh....so big...so good.....ohhhh.....I haven't had such a young hard cock in so long...." Her pussy was squeezing at him, her exercise clearly keeping more than just the outside of her body in good shape. After taking a few moments to adjust herself, she started to lift herself up from his hips, raising her body until only the tip of his cock was left inside of her, before slamming herself back down and crying out loudly. "Oooooh! So good! Ahh! F-fuck me! Please!"

Tatsuki took in a sharp breath when he licked at her sensitive pussy....god it was like she'd never felt this pleasure before....like it was the first time she'd been touched all over again. She didn't care how or why though...she only cared that it felt good. She rewarded his efforts with a loud groan of pleasure, her juices flowing freely onto his face.

He moaned passed Tatsuki's pussy as her mother began to lift herself up and slam back down onto his cock. He could feel her inners wall grip him, dragging against his cock as she would lift up and slam back down. "I...can see...where Tatsuki gets it....oh......nnnrr!" he groaned, he bucked his hips as best he could, with a nice wet pussy in his face though he was thrusting up blind as he tried to focus on both women at the same time. He could feel himself only getting bigger it seemed as the older woman fucked his cock. He was amazed how tight a human could still be.

He thrust two fingers up into Tatsuki's pussy, his tongue licking her clit and his teeth would at times nip the sensative nub of flesh. His fingers spread her pussy, not as wide as his cock, but he could flex and twist his fingers in ways his cock could not. Her juices flowed like water almost into his mouth and he eagerly lapped it up more, making her moan louder.

Yuzuki squealed in delight when Gichen thrust back up into her, causing her pussy walls to clench around him slightly, wiggling around and groaning. "Ooooh....it's....it's getting bigger...." She pushed herself down against his hips and squirmed slightly, panting heavily as she placed her hands on Gichen's chest for support, then started to push himself up again, drawing him almost entirely out of her, then thrusting back down against him.

Tatsuki yelped as his fingers suddenly thrust up inside of her, gasping loudly at the sensation, her body so sensitive that the pleasure was nearly overwhelming. When his tongue flicked over her clit, she screamed out, almost cumming from that sensation alone, juices flowing freely out of her body. "Hn!" When his fingers wiggled and twisted in her, the girl hunched over, just enough that her face became buried in her mothers cleavage, eliciting a cry of delight from the older woman, who was only too happy to rub her breasts in Tatsuki's face.

He moaned into Tatsuki's pussy as he felt her mothers pussy squeeze him gently, as she churned her hips he only stuffed his tongue deeper into her daughters cunt, muffling his moans even more so. She was right though, and he could feel it, perhaps due to the spiritual energy her daughter was giving off, or another strange reason he was getting bigger inside of her even though he was alreadyfully erect. He wondered if this would be temporary, he hoped so as it would be hard to fight with a large flaccid cock dangling around down there. His hips would thrust up faster and harder, hitting even deeper into her mothers slit, mashing against her womb.

His fingers only drilled harder into Tatsuki now, hoping to make the two women cum at the same time as he did his best to finger her wet pussy. The juices where beginning to almost flow all over him, drenching him even. His fingers moved faster and faster, with near inhuman force and speed and he tried to get his fingers in even deeper, though any more and his whole fist might very well go in, and he did not want to lose it to her hungry cunt.

"Uhhh...uh...uh....uh...." Yuzuki groaned loudly as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her, plunging depths that she had never imagined being touched before. It was all beginning to become too much for her. Tatsuki was feeling much the same, the way Gichen's fingers moved inside of, the way they rammed into her pussy over and over with such force...she moaned loudly into her mothers cleavage, then slowly moved up. "M-mom....I....I'm gonna..." "M-me too baby...me too...." Mother and daughter began to cry out, arching their backs, grinding their hips against the boy beneath them, before crying out in simultaneous orgasm, their cries echoing through the apartment, their juices washing over Gichen as they came hard.

He felt her mothers pussy begin to grip him harder, the feeling his dick might come off worried him for a moment before it was replaced with pure pleasure. "Ohhh....fffu..." he grunted as the two girls reached there peaks. He couldn't hold back as the velvety vice of her cunt sent him over the edge. His cock twitched as she dripped all over him, his seed mixing with her fluids as he came a moment after the duo. Tatsuki's juices dripped from her, and he greedily lapped at it. He thrust into her mother as he came, every ounce of his first release filling her mature pussy.

Yuzuki's orgasm only seemed to become more intense when Gichen began to cum inside of her, the woman groaning loudly, grinding her hips against his cock to get the most out of the sensation, loving the feeling of his hot cum flooding her insides. "S-so much....s-so goooood...." The older woman groaned, tongue rolling out of her mouth as she rode out their orgasms. Tatsuki was similarly grinding her hips against Gichen's face, practically abusing his tongue as she came hard. Eventually, both women slumped against each other, panting heavily for a few moments, before Yuzuki began to stand up, groaning as Gichen's cock slid out of her pussy. "Nnnn....oh god I needed that...." She chuckled as his cum dripped out of her body when she began to stand up, her legs shaking a little. "Well....I think....I'll go take a shower....and leave you two kids to enjoy yourselves a little more.....remember now....I want to hear screaming...." She smirked, gently spanking her daughter's ass when she turned to leave, Tatsuki yelping slightly as she was just getting up off Gichen's face, only to collapse onto the couch beside him.

Despite the massive load he released, his energy still seemed to have not faded from him at all. Though hers seemed to once more stabilize after her orgasm. He had to make a mental note that getting her off seemed to calm things down, but now it seemed he was the one who needed some relief. He wipped his face, her juices all over him, as she lay beside him on the couch he wasted little time in getting down to business. "Well....I guess I better do what I am told," he replied, her mother wanted her daughter screaming, though he had a feeling she wouldn't be able to. He had put his mouth to work, now he felt she should return the favor. He grabbed her head, and quickly stuffed his slickened member into her mouth passed her lips, he was still very hard and very big as he did, and he hit the back of her throat nearly instantly, with plenty more to push down.

Yuzuki just giggled as she left the room, taking one last look at the two before heading for her bedroom. Once she arrived there though, going into her ensuite shower, she seemed to already start forgetting about what had happened. Within minutes, she was back to her normal self....for the time being at least, blissfully unaware of what her daughter was doing a few rooms away. All she knew was that the strange cries and screams were perfectly normal, nothing to be at all concerned about.

"H-huh?" Tatsuki blinked for a moment. "H-hey wait a second, I need-" Tatsuki cut off as Gichen's cock suddenly thrust into her mouth, filling it right away and leaving her unable to do much more than let out a muffled noise, her tongue running across his cock, slurping on it as she seemed resigned to accept her fate. She moved her head back and forth a little, licking and gulping at what she could fit of his cock into her mouth, keeping it up for a few minutes before suddenly pulling herself back. "D-damnit, will you just quit with the damned foreplay and fuck me already?!" The tone in her voice left no room for doubt....it was most certainly not a request...

Back
Top Bottom