Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
o=[-_-]=o <----- laptop is ashamed and scared. I shall not protect it from Hakons or Big Meanies rage.

You're starting to do it again Lustful, but don't mind me I'm simply bored and mostly teasing you about it. Quite honesty with that many rpcs its quite demanding. Give ya A for effort none the less, many others would not give a damn, for caring thank you.

Sorry everyone for being M.I.A. been helping out in fixing up my parents house,since my mom is coming home from Mex. Ill post today since I finally have liberty to do as I please. Gah,also, razerwing will no longer be posting on account of personal inconviniences that have come up. He will resume when he too is liberated until then,no Grant.

Get ya a post sometime tomorrow or in this case being east coast later on tonight. Poor Slash is going to reduce her lifespan if she seeks Hakon out for more sex xD

Take your time, its only fair since i took my time.

And true, true......perhaps she'll wait every two weeks or something :D

I think given her psychotic nature, Slash following Hakon doesn't sound like too far-fetched a possibility.

But, Sanoci........WE. MUST. FIGHT! (After we've both finished fucking our partners, of course)

At the very least the rp must last until the had a confrontation. Hopefully that isn't the case, but at least that has to occur. Lustful I'll probably have a post for you tomorrow, college is hammering me atm.

Take your time. My cat has been keeping me preoccupied. Shedding to much, ugh. Raz, Red, I'll have a post for you two soon though.

And I'm afraid to say this, but I fear this Rp isn't going to last long. It's just three, well including me, four people keeping it going at the moment.*Sigh* Perhaps I should start on regrouping my Manor.

No worries at all. My posting has been rather sporadic lately due mainly by my odd sleep schedule, and mid terms are going on all week this week..

that's understandable. I mean I would love to see this go as far as it can but it seems that its hard to gain interest for...Which is a little confusing to me lol

*sighs* Well seeing as I haven't made a single respond and no one else has joined, is it official to say that this RP........is a no go. I know most people are busy with things and since I started to work out again, I've been neglecting in rping anywhere. Me and San were talking about my Maid Manor and revamp, but as for to actually get it going......it might not happen...for a while.......This RP was good to have though. I feel as if it was something new and fresh for this site. What do you guys think. Is it time to burry this thread, or no?

Lustfull_Sin said:
*sighs* Well seeing as I haven't made a single respond and no one else has joined, is it official to say that this RP........is a no go. I know most people are busy with things and since I started to work out again, I've been neglecting in rping anywhere. Me and San were talking about my Maid Manor and revamp, but as for to actually get it going......it might not happen...for a while.......This RP was good to have though. I feel as if it was something new and fresh for this site. What do you guys think. Is it time to burry this thread, or no?

The fact you still have three other rpers does not mean its time to bury. The longer we stay active the better the possibility a newcomer will see this and think oh a Fallout rp. I say try to continue, plus I must fight Big Meanie :mad:

FINALLY. I HAVE REPLIED.

And no offense taken. I've blame myself most of the time when it comes to dying rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom