Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

I have to get around to reading what's been posted.
You peeps sure write a lot. It's intimidating.

Luckily Lustful is the centerpiece for the rp, thus depending on her post for the pace xD. Certain someone here like Raz could give you the play by play or Lustful since I only joined recently.

If someone feels they would enjoy going over the goings ons, I wouldn't mind, but I am not asking for a recap. My eyes work.

Speaking of TFS Hellsing Ultimate. It's an annual thing, around or on Halloween they premier it then upload it. I actually like it that way as it guarantees they will not catch up to Ultimate before it finishes. Plus they then focus more on doing DBZ abridged. I swear if they don't do a Kai episode of season 2 I'll break Lani's neck.

DBZ abridged is a hilarious series, like it more than the actual series I think with how ridiculous it keeps getting.

Dende: You Don't Fuck With the WHITE MAGE!!!

I love all the call backs, my favorite being Goku finally showing up.
"Hey, you're that Freezer guy!"
"......I am Lord Frieza, yes."
"Cool! I'mma deck you in the shnoz!"
*Drops Vegeta* "I'm sorry that's a new one."

Jaqueline said:
I love all the call backs, my favorite being Goku finally showing up.
"Hey, you're that Freezer guy!"
"......I am Lord Frieza, yes."
"Cool! I'mma deck you in the shnoz!"
*Drops Vegeta* "I'm sorry that's a new one."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on9S95CctKM

Dunno just hilarious cause could post this whenever just for a WTF!

There you go.Update/Summary on first post of this OOC thread.That should help whenever we get more people.I'll gradually update anytime some significant happens or when settings change for certain characters.

What a kind gesture to make summarize what is occurring at this very moment, certainly make it less intimidating when new players decide to enter the fray. I kinda lol reading that you mention Hakon lil adventure in Paradise Falls, bitches be warned if they interrupt his fun time <.<

Hope you liked my post Lustful, I aim to please xD

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkCd5hn3yrI&feature=related

For Mass Effect fans

I aim to please and be kind my dear love.Aim to please =^-^=. Updates like that should definitly help out, especially like we said, whenever we get more people and they won't have to ask "Oh, whats been going on."Well BAAM.Read the first post to this thread. And fucking love it, omg now I need to think of something amazing to reply to you.

Glad to see you like the post, figured why leave Void hanging and give her something satisfying as well. Likely heading off in a few minutes since got classes tomorrow. Ah if this experience doesn't make them pro-mutant and exclusively longing for only super mutants, I don't know what will xD.

edit: With that I gtg,see everyone later!

And I'm off for the night.Be on tomorrow..well...today though later on in the eve.Good night everyone.

Sorry for my little absence...I haven't really been keeping up with my sleeping as well as I should so I kind of took the afternoon to late evening to sleep lol.

Poor girls will become addicted to super mutant dicks exclusively after this, its a shame that the muties in the east coast lack sex organs xD

Keep repaying me with these post, especially multitasking with other people as well.

EDIT: Just gave ya another post ;)

Well I started NV.Didn't get far really, ended up in Primm. OMG.....the weapons are so weird.I'm so used to FO3. Maybe after a while I'll get the hang of it.The little 9mm gun is small and cute, but I'm so used to the 10. Ehh, at least I'll level myself up in using small guns, since I'm better with those.

Annnddd....posted.Took a while but finally got one up.

@Lustfull_Sin
Yeah, it definitely takes some getting used, but overall you'll find it more immersive. Primm is just the tip of the iceberg, my friend; there's so much to do in that game it's ridiculous.

@San-.................=o///////////O=
@Raz- I know. Ill keep playing it and hopefully ill get into it. But still.....that 9mm......good thing I have a bat.

=o-O=.......fucking....internet......froze...on ....me.....and....now...I'm forced.....to redo...my post......arghahwaofoinsfiutgn;kdbksdubsokdb.....

*presents sugary chocolates and BIG! FUCKING! GUNS! on a table* Happy Valentine's Day! When we're done rotting our teeth to the core, let's go gib some Raiders (or innocent civvies, if that's your thing, lol)

*takes the guns* I need these more then the chocolate. I'm hating my laptop right this fucking minute. I fell asleep last night before I could redo the post and I gave San a good freaking post..well...everyone......=TT-TT=.....*takes one choco* say nothing*nibbles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom