Your support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go. Lets see how this rp goes.

Fallout 3 Rp

Update/Mild Summary On Rp.

Updated:2/7/12

1: Pick and Grant are in Grayditch looking for valuable, safe guarded treasure, as well as killing Fireants.

2: Nova and Big Meanie aka Mikael are heading towards the Citadel.Currently, they are having a tryst out in the open in broad day light.

3: Princess and Orin are currently inside vault 101 and have come across the vault in disarray and under rebellion attack.

4: Void and Slash are at this very moment having a pleasurable moment with Hakon in Paradise Falls.

7/31/12

5: Pick and Grant have finally made it to the safe guard bunker in Grayditch and have restocked themselves with supplies and are ready to leave, heading for another bunker.

6: Big Meanie and Nova as still fucking XD.

7: Slash and Void and Hakon have finished their fucking and are now discussing employement options and exchanging information.

8: Princess and Orin are ready to leave Vault 101 in search of another place to either stay or simply check out.

9: Captain Buster and his tiny army have taken hold of Springdale Elementary. They are en route to Paradise Falls.

RE: Apocalypse Survival Story OOC

Maybe I'm the only one that likes fallout or something. I did want to start something new. I might throw in a baddy or something.

((I'm in Lust. I loves me some fallout! Where do you want our characterposts? Do we have a thread for this RP?))

There. First post of this thread. The links to the profiles is in that thread, first post. You'll know when you see it.

Perfect, I'll post soon. Hope that it picks up soon ^_^

Also, here are some places of interest:

Rivet City, the Citadel, Paradise Falls, the Commonwealth, the Pitt, the Outcast bunker.

I was thinking of those as well,but I was like,should I,should I not. Should I add Mr. Tennpeny's tower since I killed the old man XD.

RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

Okay, I changed the title to the rp. I didn't just want to put Fallout Rp, since at times, it sounds cheezy.But someone convinced me XD. Hope the rp picks up a bit.

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member

Hello! Was wondering if there was still room in the RP for one more?

If so, I had just a quick question.....are the locations limited to the ones listed in the thread? Or can we say that we found like a Raider encampment or something?

Also, in regards to NPCs..........do we have to make a profile for them, even if we're just going to kill them off in our post?

No you are not limited to the places that are listed. You can name a random place even if its not on the list.

As for NPCs,you don't need a profile for them ONLY if your going to rp them fully. If your gonna kill them off,then no profile needed. Npcs are just used to add dialect and story.

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member

*grins* Oh, those poor faceless Raiders. My guy's going to have some fun......

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member

Lol, think I might have him stop by Megaton a little later XD

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member

Jeez, sorry for the delay! Finals suck! But now I'm done and should be able to contribute more of Big Meanie's awesomeness into the RP XD

Ill reply soon. I'm @ work.sorry, and expect slowness because of the holiday XD. I should have thought twice when it came to this rp and the time of season.

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member

What? My guy doesn't get any love? Not his fault he's a ruthless killing machine XD lol jk

I probably won't be on much for the next couple of days, but I will be back as soon as I can to RP with you all. :), Have a good holiday everybody

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. I sure as hell did. My posting will still be a bit slow until New Years is over, but I'll try not to be to turtle-ish okay.

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone had a great one. Now I can finally focus on my rps.

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member

Lol, Big Meanie aka Mikael = PETA's public enemy #1 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom