Your support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,348
Princess and Orin Are in Vault 101

Nova and Big Meanie aka Mikeal are just a few miles away from Megaton, nearing the closesttrain station in order to reach the Citadel.

Slash and Void and Hakon are at Paradise Falls, fucking each other and after, talk about business.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess and Orin Are in Vault 101

Nova and Big Meanie aka Mikeal are just a few miles away from Megaton, nearing the closesttrain station in order to reach the Citadel.

Slash and Void and Hakon are at Paradise Falls, fucking each other and after, talk about business.
Its my final weeks for college, afterwards can post regularly for you. Didn't see anymore post being generated, thus my effort to post was declining.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Lustfull_Sin said:
School more important. I'm thinking that if me and red keep going inpost,we might catch peoples eyes.
I might be able to give you that epic "Climax" by tomorrow latest. I know those reading wish to see the collision course between me and Big Meanie xD

edit: Your avatars alone catch my eyes ;D
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
2,194
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Re-enter Grant, and his controller razerwing, back to spice up the drab remains of Grayditch. Sadly, I have dropped the idea of an Intelligent Deathclaw character, as after an immense amount of research, I've found they are only as intelligent as a regular adult. That being said, I'm not sure how well I could pull it off seeing as how people seem to think me a tad eccentric. I'll just have to find some Juggernaut-type character to equal Nova, Mr.B, and Hakon in power. Every player needs his ace in the hole eh?
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,348
It will be taken really well.......if you prove that you can handle in controling 20 well-armed mercenaries. If so.....OH MY GOD YOUR AWESOME.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Lustfull_Sin said:
It will be taken really well.......if you prove that you can handle in controling 20 well-armed mercenaries. If so.....OH MY GOD YOUR AWESOME.
But you said I was awesome ;-;


In all serious if able more power to you xD
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,348
Amazing. This should be very interesting. And there goes Pick's chance at raiding Super Duper Mart. Oh well XP. Perhaps its good that we have Mercenaries since tis believed something might go down at Paradies Falls. We shall see.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Hakon will be needing to use those vertibird blades of his in paradise falls sooner than later it seems. Heads will be rolling, need the epic fight with Big Meanie.
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,348
I don't think Big Meanie is alive anymore. He has yet to reply, so Hakon....I'm sorry....but I believe you epic battle with him is no more. Unless you wish to have an epic battle with Nova instead?
 

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
5,784
RRRAGH! BIG MEANIE'S BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!

*ahem*

But seriously, sorry about my absence; had a lot of shit going on and couldn't get on here very often. Not to mention I was stuck until now.


But fret not; the epic clash between Meanie and Hakon will go on, as planned! These two Titans of the Wastes must fight!
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Lustfull_Sin said:
I don't think Big Meanie is alive anymore. He has yet to reply, so Hakon....I'm sorry....but I believe you epic battle with him is no more. Unless you wish to have an epic battle with Nova instead?
Epic battle that turns to sex afterwards? ;D

.....

Stand corrected Nova will be the superhuman prize xD
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,348
Razgriz said:
RRRAGH! BIG MEANIE'S BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!

*ahem*

But seriously, sorry about my absence; had a lot of shit going on and couldn't get on here very often. Not to mention I was stuck until now.


But fret not; the epic clash between Meanie and Hakon will go on, as planned! These two Titans of the Wastes must fight!
Sanoci said:
Lustfull_Sin said:
I don't think Big Meanie is alive anymore. He has yet to reply, so Hakon....I'm sorry....but I believe you epic battle with him is no more. Unless you wish to have an epic battle with Nova instead?
Epic battle that turns to sex afterwards? ;D

.....

Stand corrected Nova will be the superhuman prize xD
@ Raz: WTF Thunder cunt. You made me look like a weinie, saying that you were no more. For all we know, you were lurking in the shadows, waiting for me to say something about Meanie. Hmph.

@San: Lets see how successful you'll be.

And if you both are able to claim the prize, then congrats.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Regardless things will be progressing, at least it seems the rp will still live on. More people would be appreciated, but even the numbers now is still good xD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

That song seems to match for both Hakon and Meanie!

 

Razgriz

Punny Berserker
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
5,784
Sorry guys, but Big Meanie has to take another break (don't worry, he'll be back)

Got family coming up, so I won't be able to get on to the site very often, if at all. When I do, I'll try and post.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
995
Location
New York
Glad you like the song. I promise to generate a post soon, after all we need have things progress before that lil military group appears at Paradise Falls :D
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,348
I feel that I should establish the time of day in the RP. It's close to being night time. The sun is still setting, a mild glow in the horizon, darkness just close to sweeping over the Wasteland.

There, that should be more helpful.

So Raz, I'm putting in that it's close to being night, though still dusk, okay. Everyone okay with this?
[hr]
And if I'm not mistaken......I do believe Worldkilla that your troops can encounter Big Meanie and Nova, since I know Megaton is close to the school and town or so to speak. You could say that Big and Nova are right in between, just a few miles away.*Shrugs* just letting you know, though I feel that perhaps it wouldn't be wise to encounter them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom