Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral)

Re: Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral

Sakura would gasp and moan as she felt the joy of being eaten. "oh God this feels so good!" she never wanted it to stop in fact she wanted for this to go on for ever. "I love you espie............ I love you so much."

Giggles and looks up, my lips covered in pussy juice and smiles.* Love you too, Sakura.* Goes back down and continues eating her out, forcing my tounge in deeper and biting her clit softly.

sakura grabed the edges of her sleeping bag and moaned softly. she loved this feeing and wraped her legs around the pokemon.

Moans softly and smiles, forcing my tounge in deeper and deeper, eating her out like crazy. Reaching foreward, I grab her breasts tightly, pinching her erect nipples. "Mmmmmmm your so wet."

Sakura's back would lift as she kept her eyes closed. "please......harder my love!" she said in half lustfull half moanish like voice.

another trainer was near by and had herd the moans and gasps of sex and had snuck near the tent just anuff not to be seen but anuff so he could look thou the crack of the tent to see the girl and some type of pokemon at it. he took out his poke'tech and set it to record.

Sitting up some, I grab your leg and put it over my shoulder while sliding up your leg, my pussy leaving a trail of juices on your other leg. Grinning, I start to scirror with you, bouncing and rubbing our dripping cunts together. While doing all of this, I don't notice the peeping tom behind us, recording the encounter.

Sakura's head flys back as she she starts to move her hips to yours and smiles he eyes open a bit she grabbed her own breasts and begun to play with then.

The Boy deciding they were to into it came closer to the opening and was right outside the tent so he could get a full view of what was going on.

Moans and bounces faster and rougher agaisnt your hips. Smiles down as you play with yourelf and licks up your leg teasingly. "How close are you, sweety?"

"soon........soon...AH! i feel like im gunna burst....." she said bouncing along with the pokemon her hips starting to buck harder and faster as she was about to cum.

The boy outside couldn't take in no more and took out his dick and began to stroke it still recording the whole thing on tape.

Throwing my head back, I yell is ecstasy and cum, splattering my juices all over our intertwined legs and into Sakura's dripping pussy. "Oh master! Cum master all over me!!!" Moans and starts to bounce again.

Sakura came hard he whole body shook as she did, she let out a scream of pleasher and joy. he body layed against the bed rool sweaty, her puss driping with her and her pokemons mates juices. her eyes were closed and she fell asleep quickly and smile on her face.

The boy nutted at the same time Sakura Came unable to hold himself back.

Pants and lies down on top of Sakura, signing in pleasure and cuddles with the sleeping girl, passing out. A few minutes later she was back to her pokemon form again.

The boy got up and zipped his pants back up, walking back to were ever he had come from.

the next morning Sakura woke up and saw Espion laying by her and she smiled petting Esieon's fur a bit before getting up and getting dressed today she wore short short and a tank top copying her favorite trainer Misty. he went out side the tent to get some water.

Yawns loudly and sittin up on my hind legs, streching out my limps and tail, I looked around and purred, rembering last night. Meowing in pleasure, I walked outside to find master by the river, getting water. Smiles and lies down in hte dirt near the fire, streching out on the ground.

Sakura smiles at the Espeon and brings back some water to the fire and puts some in the pot and began to make some soup with the last of the fish and some other ingredients. "Espe my love we are gunna need to memorized these berry's that we use to make you human like. so if we see them on our journey we can pick them......... and have fun......" she added the last part with a blush still alittle shy about anything that has to do with sex. she got up letting the soup simmer and went to the bush it had about 23 berry's left by her count and 20 were ripe. she picked the 20 berry's and put then in the berry part of her bag seeing that would be all she needed, for now anyway. she went back to the soup it was almost done.

Nodded and meows, curling up into a ball and waited for the soup to finish. When she got back from picking berries, my belly rumbled and growled loud enough for Sakura to hear. Blushing alil under my furr, I smile innocently.

sakura smiled at the Pokemon and saw the soup was done and put some in a bowl she put it down and trew another berry at Espeon. "here you go my love......"

Back
Top Bottom