Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral)

CardCaptorSakura

Super-Earth
Name: Sakura
Sex: Female
appearance:
yjpyez9

Sakura was walking in the forest looking for her first pokemon she didn't care what it was but she just wanted one so she could go off on her very own pokemon journey...she went hit a lake and hide behind a bush as she saw a Espeon for the first time in her life drinking from the lake....but something looked different about the pokemon but she looked over this and grabbed a pokeball out of her bag that was on her side, she was getting ready to trow it.

Re: Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral

Name: Espeon (espie for nickname)
Sex: Female
Appearance:(can switch inbetween the two when given a metamorphic berry)

espeon.jpg

Pokemorph__Espeon_Girl_X3_SAI_by_xenon001.jpg

The relatively young espeon awoke to the chirping of Sparrows and yawns widely, revealing her two sharp canines and tounge. Shaking the light mildew from her fur she walked to the nearby river and drank. Her head snapped up and she began to run downstream to where a Magicarp had missed its jump and landed on the shore. Purring in surprised pleasure she waked over to the Magicarp and used Psy-Punch to kill it. Satisfied with her handiwork, she dug in, filling her empty stomach with fish.
After a quick nap after breakfast, she continued to walk downstream, wondering what the day had in store for her.....

Sakura followed in the shadows and watched the Espeon studying it. it was female, that she could tell, by the way she moved ate and ran....also how she used her attack. she was impressed as soon as she had her fill she jumped out the bushes and thew the pokeball at her. it hit its make sending the pokemon into the ball. the pokeball landed and shook twice before braking open and letting back out the pokemon.

Bounding out of the failed pokeball, the espeon was confussed and angry, her morning of easiness destroyed by the attempted capture. Hissing at the suddeness of the thrown pokeball, the espeon turned to face the girl who threw it and readied into a battle crouch. The eospeon used tackle as soon as the girl summoned out her pokemon........

Sakura had no pokemon so she was hit instead and few back. she hit the ground hard and got up. "dang pokemon!" she grabbed what was behind her and trew it unknowingly trowing a metamorphic berry at her.

The berry landed squarely in the espeon's mouth, making any further attacks get interupted. Chewing on the berry, the form on theespeon turned hazy and started to distort, turning into the shape of a human. With a small thunderclap of air, the original form of the espeon was gone and in its place a naked, purple furred, arthro was standing bend over with her hands on either side of her head. *Whoa.........what happend?* speaks in a soft, angel vioce and looks up with deep purple eyes toward the girl, who was standing in amazement at me. *Dang humans, always tring to capture me.....psy-punch go!!!!* Yells and closes my eyes in concentration. After a moment of nothing happening I open my eyes and look around. *What the......* Runs over to the river, my tonned legs flashing a light purple. Eeeps loudly and puts my hands to my face as I see that I am no longer how I remembered. Turning to the girl, I ask.* What did you do!!!*

Sakura blushed as she looked at the pokemon. "i didn't do anything i just trew a berry at you...she looks back at the strange shaped berry's." these must have do that to you...i dont know how thou.....and now your cut......."she shut her mouth quickly blushing as the word 'cute' almost left her mouth. her heart was raising as she looked at the pokemon now. "ummm....well...im sorry for trying to catch you....i just wanted my first pokemon...."

Sighs heavily and sits down cross-legged near the river and looks at the girl, my arms crossed over my naked chest. *Ever consider to ask?* Looks at the girl and looks at her backpack, wondering if she has any human loses she could borrow until the berries wore off. Smiles softly and asks politely.*May I please borrow a change of clothes for the moment.........or atleast a towel?* My double headed tail flicked into the water and came up to my mouth, letting me drink some.

Sakura pulls out a short skirt and short t shirt and panties and walked over to the Espeon. "ummm here...." she blushed harder as she got near the pokemon. "i realy dont thing you need any seeing you still have fur everywhere."

*Well I have a human shape now, and humans usually wear clothes........so I figured I should blend in.* Talks to the girl as she hands the clothes off to me. Stands up fully, I slide the shirt on and it stops just under my new breasts. *Wow, humans are tiny compared to us pokemon......* Bending over, not considering your behind me, I slide up the spare panties, though they come up fully with difficulty. Still stays bent over and pulls the skirt up, the skirt only going up to mid-theigh length. *Yep humans need to grow bigger.*

Sakura kept blushing as she watched Espeon get dress and walked over to her pulling out her knife and quickly cut a small hole in the skirt were the tail would be and lifted up the skirt and did the same for the panties. "there now you can put your tail thew them both.....and you can keep the clothes....and no i haven't ever asked cuz i didn't know pokemon could understand what we say very we and would you really give yourself to some random trainer if they just asked? i dont think so..."

Pushes my tail through both the holes and wags it when my tail makes it through both.* True......but still it never hurts to ask polietly when you want something.* Tutors the trainer and spins around in my new outfit. My new skirt lifting up and showing off my panties for her to see. *I could get used to this shape.* Giggles and sits back down after admiring myself. *Now, if you really want a pokemon, ask me nicely then throw the pokeball to capture me. Simple as that..........What is your name by the way?* Asks and tilts my head to the side in curiosity.

"im Sakura, Sakura Captor......and anyways i dont believe its that easy.....asking and trowing youll just burst out any ways....and that was my last pokeball took me 2 months to save up for it.....cuz im not a trainer there way more high priced...and any who i dont think you can be caught in that form." she said lightly not being able to take her eyes of the Espeon.

Hmmmmmm, well that could be a problem then Sakura........I can help you go get another pokeball, it shouldn't be that hard.*Smiles and pats the girl on her head.*Make shure to take a bunch of those berries with you just to be safe.*Starts to walk toward town, my tail brushing the grass as I walk, my hips swaying side to side easily inside my skirt.*Oh, and you really should learn to trust pokemon more, I am offended you don't think I will stick to my word.* Grins and looks back toward Sakura.

sakura smiled but then her smile turned into a question as the Espeon turned back into a pokemon. "well that took a long time....." she grabbed at the bush and picked more barres she also picked up the broke pokeball. and walked over to the pokemon and grabbed the clothes that came off her as she turned back to normal and put them in her bag as well. "ok then i hope you keep your word now come on the town were i live is this way..." she began to walk to her home town.

Frustration vents noticibly from the pokemon and she jumps up into Sakura's backpack, not wanting to walk. *Es-peon es-peon.* Mutters and sits down heavily in the back on top of the clothes. Sighing in defeat she curled up in a ball and used the clothes as a bed.*Es-peon.......*grumbles then closes my eyes, taking a nap to pass the journey.*

sakura takes the pokemon into town and go up to the store that she bought the pokeball from.

"hello and welcome to the PokeMart! how can i help you?" a male store clerk asked.

Sakura frowned and looked at the man like she was about to cry. "you sold me a broke pokeball and this pokemon got hurt cuz of it! i thew it and when it hit her, and it broke in two right when it hit her! your so mean...i want my monies back!"

the clerk stood with wide eyes as all the people in the room looked at him. "well...umm...how about i just give you another pokeball?"

sakura folded her arms "only if it ant broke...."

"its not its not infact i got a masterball with you name on it right here!" he handed her a green ball.

sakura smiled and giggled like a school girl. "thank you! thank you! thank you!" she then ran out of the store smiling hearing people clapping at the clerk.

As soon as we are out of ear-shot I laughs loudly and long. Rolling in the all over, tears of joy falling down my purple cheeks, I hold my dies with my paws and try to breathe. Finally controlling the laughing, I sit up and nuzzle Sakura's cheek, then point at the berries with my paw. After pointing to the berries I point to my mouth.

Sakura nods and heads back to the forest and let the pokemon out the bag by the lake were they met and gave her a berry. "there you go." she also started to take out the clothes for the pokemon.

Reappears to human form in a similar fashion as last time, with the same clap of air. *Ahhhhhhhhhh, much better.* Stands and streches, my body open for your view as I tense and relax my muscles. Grinning I look at you and pat your back.* That was brilliant back there!!! I hadn't even though of that approach to it.* Bends down and puts my clothes back on, smiling the entire time.* Now, I guess a deal is a deal..........oops I guess we should of waited to change me back until after you caught me. *Giggles and looks up toward you.* O' wells.......have to kill some time until I change back.*

Sakura smiled and sat down she couldnt help but blush as she watched Espeon dress. "well i got to say you do look...umm...cute...in that form..." she blushed as she said it.
(sorry mind went blank xD didnt know what else to post.)

((lol stop cumming then maybe you can think =P)) *Oh, ummmm, thank you.* You notice the stops under her eyes arken at the compliment and a smiles spread on her face. *So master-to-be what do you wish to do while we wait?* Asks and leans back on the grass, using my elbows to prop me up enough to look at Sakura.

(lol this ant nothing ive came only 5 times today you should see me on a good day...lol thay say im a rare kind of girl seeing i like sex so much.......>.> lol :lol: :lol: )

Sakura blushed as she thought of them kissing. "well umm.....we can....ummm....i dont know how about you pick....." she said her face was beat red and shook her head trying to get the image out her head not knowing why she felt like thins and wondered if a human could really love a pokemon.

Tilts my head to the side in confusion.* Why are you so red and stammering about something? Do all humans get this way? *Keeps staring at her redder and redder face, and smiles in consideration, leaning back onto the grass all the way. My shirt now struggling to hold my breasts in as I strain it.

((lol yes you are a special girl :-D ))

Back
Top Bottom